Administer morphine rectally [Published]

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited January 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I was first told about this method of adminstering Morphine by a fellot &ToTSEan, and at first I laughed, then realised he was being serious. As for content, this guide is what I have learnt through talking to Opiate (ab)users over my years of going back and forth from Hospital. There are guides on the Internet, and they are all pretty similar, however I know this works as I was witness to it happening and am quite curious about the bioavailability of Opioids.
So without further-a-do.

For 1 "application", you will need:
  • A 10ml syringe. The cleaner the better. These can be purchased cheaply on Ebay. Don't worry, you won't need a needle, just the syringe.
  • A small bowl or container (at least 5ml capacity)
  • Morphine. Either in pill/powder form, or liquid form.
  • Soap/Latex gloves.
  • A clear bowel. Either go for a dump or give yourself an enema. Guage this on your perverted emotions that particular day.
  • Approximately 20 minutes to allow it to absorb, as well as a place that you aren't scared it may leak (bed and towel?)
  • Laxatives or an empty stomach. Opiate constipation sucks.
  • Some form of lubrication. Vaseline, KY or whatever.

Step 1.
Prepare your solution by mixing 5ml of warm water with crushed Morphine pills (Zomorph, for example). You can do this with other Opioid Painkillers, but as long as there is no Paracetamol (Acetaminophen) in them. This can block the syringe up and isn't nice to put raw into your arse.
So Measure out the water and put the crushed pill/opened capsule into the water, mixing it round, allowing it to settle, then continuing to mix around. In short, the more that has absobed into the water, the better. It makes sucking it up into the syringe a whole lot easier. If you have capsules like Zomorph, you'll realise there are little balls in it
UHo0VJCeKToWeoSBWvMrQWG80IDWsW7bLyrF.jpg
10mg Zomorph (Morphine Sulphate)

Open the capsule and dissolve the balls into the warm water. Use the end of the syringe to dissolve and break up the drug as much as possible. Good things come to those who wait.
If you have liquid Morphine, then mix with water as it will burn otherwise, and remember to measure out a dosage (usually 1ml = 2mg, but check first). Always know your tolerance!. Rectal absorbtion is a lot higher than Oral, so only take 50-75% of what you are used to at first.

Step 2.
Ok so your solution is ready, but is your bowel? Either force yourself to go for a shit or give yourself an enema. No point plugging Opiates into a turd now, is there?

Step 3.
Grab yourself a book and keep it handy. That or a TV program. You'll need it to pass the time while your rectal walls absorb the Opiates.

Step 4.
Lie on your left hand side (if anyone can elaborate why, as left-handers should lie on their right-hand side, so the Nurses told me for supposetories) and lube up that syringe. You may wish to do this in a bathroom, near a sink.
Slowly insert it. No rush. It's not a cock and you won't be getting sexual gratification from it. Insert the syringe as far as you comfortably can (up to the plunger gets you extra points) and slowly push the plunger down. It may feel odd, and it may feel like you have the shits, but what do you care?

Step 5.
Slowly remove the syringe and place it somewhere where you don't care for fecal matter to be (a sink) and wash your hands after slowly standing up. Grab a towel, put it down (floor, bed etc) and lie on your side to allow it to be absorbed into your rectal walls. In the meantime, read a book or watch some TV. If like me, you shit your pants in rage whenever the TV is on, then do something you enjoy. You can always link your activity (TV show, book or music etc) with this adventure (so every time you watch, say American Dad, you can think back to the time you shot Morphine up your arse). makes for a great conversation piece, does it not?

Step 6.
After 20 minutes has passed, go to the toilet and try to "shit" out any liquid. If there is any left. If there isn't then enjoy your new-found and record-fast Opiate administration/absorption technique!

Post-notes:
  • Do this when you have a few free hours. You don't want to go out either nodding too hard or with runny-bum as you rushed it or got more than you bargained for.
  • Like I said, rectal absorption is a lot more efficient than Oral, so bear this in mind when you dose!
  • Always wash your hands.
  • Don't combine Opiates, not least this amount, with booze. it's bad enough overdosing, but when you combine possible arse accidents + drugs + booze, it's not going to end well. Like I said, do it in the privacy of your own home first.
  • Do all you can to avoid constipation. I as well as others here, I am sure, can tell you now that as good as Opiates are for killing pain, they are also a total cunt when they block you up. If anything the pain is worse than the pain you were prescribed/bought them for in the first place.
  • I have come across Valium suppositories, but as for the above method, you can probably try it. Like I said though, always watch your dose. An article on bioavailability of Valium administered Rectally can be found here:
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1402110/

V1.0
13/9/2011

Comments