Correspondence with Jim.

2»

Comments

• JFLC BGJFLC BG Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Minor69ner I'm actually glad you brought that up. Yeah, most of what I said about my steroid usage was just designed to test people's humility. I wanted to see if anyone would call me out when I claimed I took steroids at age 13. None of that was true. I've actually only taken steroids once and that was in 2009. I did a very short Finaplix cycle. Worst time of my life. This was when I was making some of my most inflammatory posts on Zoklet. I was also behaving in a very criminal/offensive manner at this time. I engaged in extreme sexual perversion including masturbating with my hand deep down in my bathroom toilet (for some reason, I was very excited by this). No joke. I have since abstained from steroids and weightlifting in general, for the most part, although I occasionally do the classic Olympic lifts and front squats for the purpose of maintaining some strength and speed, as well as muscle elasticity and flexibility.
  • ilovechronicilovechronic Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I have never been banned or infracted. I know they let shit slide with regulars sometimes.
    Sometimes in weapons and combat we will joke around and shit. Sometimes we want only serious disscusion. W&c is pretty strict. JFLC is kind of right in a way.
    When meta ran things trolling was not tolerated at all.
  • edited July 2010
    JFLC BG wrote: »
    I was also behaving in a very criminal/offensive manner at this time. I engaged in extreme sexual perversion including masturbating with my hand deep down in my bathroom toilet (for some reason, I was very excited by this). No joke.

Serious or not, that was LOLZ
  • edited July 2010
    I was also behaving in a very criminal/offensive manner at this time. I engaged in extreme sexual perversion including masturbating with my hand deep down in my bathroom toilet (for some reason, I was very excited by this)

Hahahaha! WTF man...
  • JFLC BGJFLC BG Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Yeah I just made that shit up... OK, maybe I THOUGHT about doing it... Eh just ask anyone who has taken Finaplix and they will tell you about what it does to your mind. You can take good, clean, upstanding citizens and turn them in to monsters just by giving them Finaplix. I now choose to live a live free of all forms of external drug usage with the exception of Tylenol PM and caffeine, for the sake of my health and of my dignity.
  • JFLC BGJFLC BG Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I have never been banned or infracted. I know they let shit slide with regulars sometimes.
    Sometimes in weapons and combat we will joke around and shit. Sometimes we want only serious disscusion. W&c is pretty strict. JFLC is kind of right in a way.
    When meta ran things trolling was not tolerated at all.

Hey, thanks for agreeing with me (partially). I think it is no coincidence that when Meta ran things, everyone was miserable. People still hate on his ass. By the way, whenever I made a post on W&C on Zoklet, 5.56 SS109 would delete it, whether it was a serious post or not. He did this to other people. Greyfox did it habitually. It was pathological for him. He just couldn't stop doing it.
  • JFLC BGJFLC BG Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    minor69ner wrote: »
    No way you stay on test for 6 months and never run a PCT.

Actually many people do this. If you are implying that my posts on Post Cycle Therapy were intentionally misleading, that most certainly was not the case.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    Ilovechronic: I will say nothing to you other than this forum (and this planet) would be a much better place without that you and that snide attitude of yours.

Helladamnleet: interesting opinions, could they have anything to do with that "willing to mod" comment in your signature?

Hey, thanks to everyone for all your kind comments.

P.S... I'm not a racist, Vizier. My existence on Zoklet had no purpose other than to pull people's strings. It was 2009, a perfect time for race baiting. Now in the year 2010 I am shocked to see that racial identity politics have become as popular in the media as they were on Zoklet back in 2009. People just can't get over it.

Hey, I know I'm not going to get modded. I've been on totse for 5 years now, and it simply will not happen, but I feel that mods are required to keep the heavier shit away.
  • JFLC BGJFLC BG Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Hey, you never know what might happen. Sometimes the darndest things happen to people.
  • 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    lol, we got us a regular toothlessjoe here. Trying to attack the establishment as a way to get into it... someone desperately wants to be a mod :facepalm: :rolleyes:
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited July 2010
    0x29A wrote: »
    lol, we got us a regular toothlessjoe here. Trying to attack the establishment as a way to get into it... someone desperately wants to be a mod :facepalm: :rolleyes:

I really don't care either way. I'm not going to be made into a mod, but I'll have a lot of fun telling them how to do their job.
  • 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I really don't care either way. I'm not going to be made into a mod, but I'll have a lot of fun telling them how to do their job.

That was addressed to poast
  • minor69nerminor69ner Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    So you just get shut down and wait it out after a cycle? Or are you just suggesting TRT and fuck cycling? I really liked your gym taxonomy posts; the observations were spot on. can you send them to me because they're not on zoklet anymore.
  • JFLC BGJFLC BG Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    0x29a - I don't see Poast as trying to criticize the establishment. I do think he would make a good moderator (he does a fine job at TRP).
    edited July 2010
    and what did you really do on finaplix? I had like nine faps a day my whole cycle.
  • JFLC BGJFLC BG Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    So you just get shut down and wait it out after a cycle? Or are you just suggesting TRT and fuck cycling? I really liked your gym taxonomy posts; the observations were spot on. can you send them to me because they're not on zoklet anymore.

I'm glad you enjoyed those taxonomy posts. I had fun sharing ideas with people in those threads. OptionRyder threw a hissy fit. I'm afraid I did not save any of those posts, I deleted them all and never saved them. You should make a thread in Reinvent Yourself on that very subject - I am sure it will be loads of fun.

You pretty much summed up the issue on cycling perfectly. "Cycling" is a waste of precious time and money. If you are going to use steroids you might as well take the plunge and use year round. But it most likely will amount to castration after years so this has to be taken in to account. You have to have an unlimited supply of test. It's all a gamble. But you only live once so it only makes sense to take risks as it doesn't really matter if you fuck up or not.
  • JFLC BGJFLC BG Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    minor69ner wrote: »
    and what did you really do on finaplix? I had like nine faps a day my whole cycle.

Yeah I know what you mean I did the same thing. Anyway I was extremely hostile. I am normally inoffensive to almost everyone I encounter and I rarely get the urge to behave like a mean person. But on finaplix I was entirely different. Anyway whilst on the cycle I was interested in bondage, sexual assault, cannibalism, etc. Thankfully I never acted out on any of these things. I have no interest in that type of thing now that my body is free of that poison.

PS, I never did PCT after my short (but extreme high dosage) cycle. I recovered fully after a very slight (but noticeable) decrease in livelihood.

park_hyun_sun_dress01.jpg
  • edited July 2010

preparation_h.jpg

But seriously, why ARE you so butt hurt? I remember back in the end we used to trade people's personal information when we had it, and chat about stuff on IRC. I remember you even tried to lie to me about kate's info and when I caught you I even tried to let that go. It wasn't until I saw you snitching somebody out in IRC to wires that I thought you were kind of a bitch. I really have no clue why "u mad" but if you have any legitimate reasons then let me know. As for "atacking the establish like TJ" ... what are you even talking about? I WOULD mod here but I'm in no rush and if I did it would be to help out the community and make sure no elitist bastards take control. Right now our administration here is small and full of people who deserve it (unlike on zoklet where people are modded based on how much they kiss zok's ass... sorta like you do.) SO... yeah, no clue why you're so butt hurt at me or how I'm attacking the admins here... no wut i meen?
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited July 2010
    It's weird seeing trolls not be trolls.
    edited July 2010
    Yeah I know what you mean I did the same thing. Anyway I was extremely hostile. I am normally inoffensive to almost everyone I encounter and I rarely get the urge to behave like a mean person. But on finaplix I was entirely different. Anyway whilst on the cycle I was interested in bondage, sexual assault, cannibalism, etc. Thankfully I never acted out on any of these things. I have no interest in that type of thing now that my body is free of that poison.

PS, I never did PCT after my short (but extreme high dosage) cycle. I recovered fully after a very slight (but noticeable) decrease in livelihood.

park_hyun_sun_dress01.jpg

Did you inject the trenbolone acetate with testosterone? EOD? I switched to EOD and had less sides. I also had some fucked up dreams about killing people.
  • 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    preparation_h.jpg

But seriously, why ARE you so butt hurt? I remember back in the end we used to trade people's personal information when we had it, and chat about stuff on IRC. I remember you even tried to lie to me about kate's info and when I caught you I even tried to let that go. It wasn't until I saw you snitching somebody out in IRC to wires that I thought you were kind of a bitch. I really have no clue why "u mad" but if you have any legitimate reasons then let me know. As for "atacking the establish like TJ" ... what are you even talking about? I WOULD mod here but I'm in no rush and if I did it would be to help out the community and make sure no elitist bastards take control. Right now our administration here is small and full of people who deserve it (unlike on zoklet where people are modded based on how much they kiss zok's ass... sorta like you do.) SO... yeah, no clue why you're so butt hurt at me or how I'm attacking the admins here... no wut i meen?

blah blah. You didnt get a single piece of personal info without me feeding it to you, either directly or through someone else. I drop what I want when I want. Im sitting on a DB of 50 of zoklets/totse's most important people, and you thought spamming the place with 3 or 4 of "your" little discoveries was trolling? Lol. Poast you're a flooder not a troll. And you can try pulling a toothlessjoe/spectral and bitching and bitching and bitching but you're pretty much never going to be a mod around here, so I suggest you pack it up and head back to trp.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I agree there's no need for moderators to do much more than to clean up obvious spam. Let the users provide content and this place should be fine.
  • HTS-NoobHTS-Noob Regular
    edited July 2010
    blah blah. You didnt get a single piece of personal info without me feeding it to you, either directly or through someone else. I drop what I want when I want. Im sitting on a DB of 50 of zoklets/totse's most important people, and you thought spamming the place with 3 or 4 of "your" little discoveries was trolling? Lol. Poast you're a flooder not a troll. And you can try pulling a toothlessjoe/spectral and bitching and bitching and bitching but you're pretty much never going to be a mod around here, so I suggest you pack it up and head back to trp.

lol i bet u dont even no my real fone number maybe my cell but that iz it i bet u dont even no wher i liv
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    qft.

This.
  • edited July 2010

But that still doesn't really explain why you're so butt hurt towards me... :facepalm:

...oh yeah, and another thing, what good is your DB of info if you're to much of a pussy to do anything with it? I've personally released the names of over 100 mods and users, not to mention the personal addresses and social networking links of another 25 more... and that was AFTER I trolled zoklet into almost utter chaos and rebellion and got permabanned. You ever done anything awesome enough to get perma banned dude? I didn't think so... seriously though what the fuck HAVE you done? You're more of a desperate creeper than anything, and nobody really respects you for that so why are you even trying to brag?

Tell you what... if you're such hot shit, and you have so much unseen information, then show us. If you're to pussy to do that then PM me. If you're to pussy to do that then you never had shit to begin with. Seriously anything you have is worthless if you're not willing to prove you have it. Wait, let me guess, you're waiting for the right time so you can manipulate people into... what exactly? Not banning you? Wow... you really live your e-life in the fast lane bRAH... hahaha fucking tool.... seriously go cry moar to wires and try to "work the angles" you procrastinating little creepy faggart.
  • TLVTLV Regular
    edited July 2010
    I forgot about FNIC, whatever happened to him?
  • Fuck the FBIFuck the FBI Regular
    edited July 2010
    ITT : trolls bitch and wave e-peens not realizing they're still just a lowly troll
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    Glad to have you Jim. I hope these interesting experiences and revelations your sharing with us pronounce a shift in your posting style. Have you decided to stop the trolling in favor of sincere posts and critical reasoning?

Though, of course, we've all got a little troll in us.
  • ilovechronicilovechronic Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    TLV wrote: »
    I forgot about FNIC, whatever happened to him?

i have said it twice now in THIS THREAd.
  • 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    But that still doesn't really explain why you're so butt hurt towards me... :facepalm:

...oh yeah, and another thing, what good is your DB of info if you're to much of a pussy to do anything with it? I've personally released the names of over 100 mods and users, not to mention the personal addresses and social networking links of another 25 more... and that was AFTER I trolled zoklet into almost utter chaos and rebellion and got permabanned. You ever done anything awesome enough to get perma banned dude? I didn't think so... seriously though what the fuck HAVE you done? You're more of a desperate creeper than anything, and nobody really respects you for that so why are you even trying to brag?

Tell you what... if you're such hot shit, and you have so much unseen information, then show us. If you're to pussy to do that then PM me. If you're to pussy to do that then you never had shit to begin with. Seriously anything you have is worthless if you're not willing to prove you have it. Wait, let me guess, you're waiting for the right time so you can manipulate people into... what exactly? Not banning you? Wow... you really live your e-life in the fast lane bRAH... hahaha fucking tool.... seriously go cry moar to wires and try to "work the angles" you procrastinating little creepy faggart.

lol blah blah. I dont like you because you're a hypocritical little fuck that would be ever bit as bad if not worse as a mod then dfg or spectral or wires or any of the other mods you whined so incessantly about being oppressed by. you claim to be a troll but youre no fucking troll you're a disgrace to the word entirely, you would pretty much suck someones dick if they made you a mod. same as dfg and spectral, 0 difference. none. not even a little.

Im not releasing anything because Im a troll not an asshole, I got my thrills hunting it down and making one of my rivals squirm for a bit, and thats really all I need I dont have to go the extra step because I dont have anything to prove to others, unlike you you desperate wannabe-important little prick. I do it for the lulz not for titles or friends or Thanks or anything else and I just dont give a fuck its like the joker said in batman not everyone has a logical reason for doing things the way they do some people just want to watch the world get trolled.
  • TruthWielderTruthWielder Regular
    edited July 2010
    ITT : trolls bitch and wave e-peens not realizing they're still just a lowly troll

This.

We don't care guys. Really.
  • DailyDaily Regular
    edited July 2010
    JFLC is the best user Zoklet has ever seen. He provided lulz, information, and a general entertainment value which was not seen anywhere else.

Like someone else said, I think power-hungry mods are the worst type of users on a forum and should be demodded immediately. I'm a mod, but I am here only to contribute informatively to my sections while providing lulz and the occasional trolling which is healthy for even the most serious forums. Removing CP and spamming is requisite and necessary to prevent this site from going to shit. Enjoy your shit, bros. Flapflapflap.