What is your main goal in life?

ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
This is so sad but mine is to try heroin. :facepalm:

Comments

• LordWormLordWorm Regular
    edited September 2011
    To become a serial killer.

This answer may be slightly skewed by the fact that I've rewatched 2 entire seasons of Dexter in the past week.
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited September 2011
    LordWorm wrote: »
    To become a serial killer.

This answer may be slightly skewed by the fact that I've rewatched 2 entire seasons of Dexter in the past week.

No judgment here. I like how you aim big. Maybe after I try heroin my next goal could involve murder. Then you & I could be a serial killer duo. If you'll have me.
    edited September 2011
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    Then you & I could be a serial killer duo. If you'll have me.

Sorry, the life of a killer is a solitary one.

Unless of course you happen to be female and hot.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited September 2011
    To have the future I want to have and not the future I have to have...fighting for it day by day
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Be happy.

Which could either be giving money to poor kids one day or standing there with a can of petrol in my hand and watching their house burn down the next.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    Just live life they way I want, this means ShadyTroll on my cock 24/7 ;).

On a serious note, I stopped dreaming because it's gets pointless after a time, my only goal right now is to learn, earn and survive and then later on be somebody. I got till 40 to make it.
  • edited September 2011
    To make the most of life while I still have a chance. You only get one shot at making it good, so take it.
    edited September 2011
    After I fulfill my goal of trying heroin I would like to hold/pet a red panda. I know that sounds unrealistic but I was reading you can pay to hold red pandas in China.
    Hah, all other goals go out the window once you try heroin

I'll only try it once, I swear!
    LordWorm wrote: »
    Sorry, the life of a killer is a solitary one.

Unless of course you happen to be female and hot.

But I am.
    My goal in life is to help out humanity as much as I can within my life span. Be it advances in genetics (my area of study) or in advances where ever I can help out. If I have too, I will be a grunt and kill shit/be killed to help humanity as much as I can.

Fuck humanity.
    Dfg wrote: »
    Just live life they way I want, this means ShadyTroll on my cock 24/7 ;).

On a serious note, I stopped dreaming because it's gets pointless after a time, my only goal right now is to learn, earn and survive and then later on be somebody. I got till 40 to make it.

Sorry but I'm already taken by another creepy old man. :p
    trx100 wrote: »
    To make the most of life while I still have a chance. You only get one shot at making it good, so take it.

I like that.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2011
    After I fulfill my goal of trying heroin I would like to hold/pet a red panda. I know that sounds unrealistic but I was reading you pay to hold red pandas in China.

I'll only try it once, I swear!

But I am.

Fuck humanity.

Sorry but I'm already taken by another creepy old man. :p

I like that.

I am not old neither creepy, but I am a bit perverted.
    edited September 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I am not old neither creepy, but I am a bit perverted.

What is your general age? You should realize that anyone over 16 is old to a 12 year old. :o
    edited September 2011
    What is your general age? You should realize that anyone over 16 is old to a 12 year old. :o

Dfg just wants to avoid the East is East predicament of marrying this, hence why we need to send him cash to get the fuck out of PK.
    5qW4MCIc9WTZx276MKvPIKItBXmtipZbVsPm.gif

Also to get off pills would be my goal in life. My medical situation sucks but I've managed to beat many addictions in my life, but said situation means I am on a lot. It also means that if I go 2 days without taking them I get a mad, hyper manic buzz.
    Like today, where I wiped shitty bog roll in a kids shoe.

Yep, that's the RemadE I miss. Laughs and smiles instead of braindead pill-addled zombie. I swear I shit more gelatin capsules than food.

But in all seriousness, my biggest goal in life is to be content, no matter for how long, and sit on the top of a hill like an old Wise Man. I once recall chatting to a mate of Tordek's who said "well if you die at 30, you won't be that Wise Man" while looking at a poster for "The Men Who Talk to Goats" as I wanted a pet goat. Just to sit atop a hill, look over at sunrise into the valleys and farmers below, with a handful of mushrooms and for a split second - complete balance in both myself and the world.
    eb83xTLIqDTnSDNwQrzyE2EQGjRw8IZGxmna.jpg
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2011
    Get money. Fuck bitches.
    (On a more serious note, I want to do stand-up.)
    edited September 2011
    Do not post nigger videos in my thread. K thx.
  • tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited September 2011
    No judgment here. I like how you aim big. Maybe after I try heroin my next goal could involve murder. Then you & I could be a serial killer duo. If you'll have me.

Lol...
  • HOLLISTER GUYHOLLISTER GUY Regular
    edited September 2011
    I want to master teleportation and time travel as well as telepathy and dreaming.
  • edited September 2011
    One thing I'd like to be able to do is Lucid Dream every single day. I'm getting pretty good at it, and I find myself having a lucid dream at least once every few days, even if they're short ones or totally pointless. Still pretty good though :D
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Just to be happy, and make other people happy, laugh and smile :)
    edited September 2011
    But I am.

tumblr_lbx0ut6RyT1qzu186o1_500.png
    edited September 2011
    One thing I'd like to be able to do is Lucid Dream every single day. I'm getting pretty good at it, and I find myself having a lucid dream at least once every few days, even if they're short ones or totally pointless. Still pretty good though :D

Right, fuck it. I'm doing lucid dreaming stuff tonight. Heard too much and experienced too little! Only had one awesome one where I was flying on a pizza tray and could control it over my Prom.
  • edited September 2011
    ^ Ask as many questions as you want, I can answer most of them (I hope). Also do some reading on various websites, and I BEG you to start a dream journal each morning.
    edited September 2011
    ^ Ask as many questions as you want, I can answer most of them (I hope). Also do some reading on various websites, and I BEG you to start a dream journal each morning.

Without derailing the thread, I intend on setting an alarm at 8am, then snoozing for 10 minutes. I read in one of your posts that you tried something similar and you got good results. Got nowt planned tomorrow.
    Also how does dream recall help your lucidity? Is it just being able to imagine settings and places? I always have paper and a pen by my bed just in case (lol Burglar) but if I can remember my dream, it usually stays with me for the rest of the day - or in some cases, the rest of my life. I was taken to many-a psychologists as a kid because my Parents would catch me talking to people that weren't there, or having experiences that weren't typically human. Was odd. The worst dream I had was being stranded in the middle of an open place and a girl stuck on the top corner of an invisible box (as though I was inside a box but it was invisible) and she was a real life CCTV. I still can't walk into certain rooms without it coming back to haunt me. Some of which are in my own house.
  • edited September 2011
    ^ Just so we don't derail this thread, I made a new one for ya :) - Lucid Dreaming Questions
    edited September 2011
    Lol...

GTFO of here. It's not enough that you won't leave me alone on &Z so now you have to follow me around on here. Fuck you. Leave me alone once & for all. I like it here & you are not going to ruin this place for me. :angry:
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited September 2011
    To marry Taylor Swift.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited September 2011
    My goal is to make enough money so I can buy a place in the Caribbean grow some good weed and relax.
    In November me and the wife are headed for Dominica.I'm going to smoke the good stuff and drive up a fucking mountain:thumbsup:
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited September 2011
    My goal is to save up enough money to live comfortably off the interest and just smoke and play xbox for the rest of my life.
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited September 2011
    I want to learn how to mix. I'm not sure if that would be my main goal in life though, it's just something I really want to do. I really dig everything about music, especially the whole discovering new tracks and joining them together to create something new.

I guess my main goal would be to find happiness.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    I'd like to be in at least one movie. From the star, to the cast, or even to a background guy who just walks around. I'd love to be on the big screen :)
  • edited September 2011
    I'd like to be in at least one movie. From the star, to the cast, or even to a background guy who just walks around. I'd love to be on the big screen :)

How's that dream going for you bro? I've always known you've been interested in being on stage in some way (actor, comedian, etc) but are you still chasing the dream? :D
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    ^ Yeah, a little bit. Just keeping it in my backups.
  • larrixinatorlarrixinator Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2011
    to be as powerful,dangerous and respected here as i was back home.
  • edited September 2011

How did you become powerful, dangerous and respected in the first place?
    edited September 2011

You have my attention. I mean, everyone is feared to an extent but it's good to be respected and loved as well. Trust takes a long time to earn and a second to destroy.
  • mandingomandingo Regular
    edited September 2011
    mine is to retire
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited September 2011
    I'd love to make it in the music industry, but that all depends on how many drugs I do over the next few years.

A short term goal is certainly to fish more. I already go about 4 days a week, but it's heating up a bit over here now, which means I gotta put in a lot more time and effort and I should get some awesome results.
  • edited September 2011
    I too would love to make it in the music industry, but I don't see that happening anytime soon :( I can play guitar though, so maybe I'll form a band and get us noticed. Totse would support me, right? :D
    edited September 2011
    My goal list:
    1. Try heroin (only once, I swear!)
    2. Travel around the US visiting zoos & animal sanctuaries.
    3. Travel to China to hold/pet a red panda (I read you can pay to pet red pandas in China)
    4. Live on a farm.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited September 2011
    I wrote a comic script for a first issue a few weeks ago.
    I'd like to see that go into publication at some point.

More than anything, though, I want my own guitar shop.
    I've built and repaired all forms of 'em for many years now.
    I've had dreams grandeur of building an empire similar to gibson or fender.
    Revamping the market, as it were, to improve quality by temporarily changing manufacturing methods back to how they were prior to cnc machinery.
    Honestly, though, if I could have a functioning shop that I could build and repair guitars, I'd probably die happy.
    edited September 2011
    My goal, to go where every ShadyTroll is about to go and kill all the animals there before s/he can get there.

I'll kill you before you get the chance. :angry:
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2011
    My goal, to go where every ShadyTroll is about to go and kill all the animals there before s/he can get there.

I know this is not my section but please don't derail the OP's thread with flaming.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited September 2011
    retire in jamaica on a weed plantation. i dont really care how i get there. blunts and eights balls till i die
    edited September 2011
  • edited September 2011
    There is either massive demotivation or insincerity floating around this thread right here.

If you want to do something just go do it.

You want to kill? Shit, homeless guys manage to get a few runs on the board without being caught and you have resources at your disposal.
    You want to travel? Get money and go motherfucker. Go make enough for a flight then get more money teaching english in china.
    Try heroin? If that is your MAIN goal in life and you havent managed to get any then you couldnt score if you had 16 free throws in a row.
    Smoke and play Xbox? You dont need millions in the bank for that - you need minimum wage and a section 8 apartment.

YOU ARE SITTING STILL RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT FURTHERING YOUR GOALS.

If you have a MAIN goal, then you should be focusing your life on it. If you want a piece of something you need to go get it.

Free insight for the day: Nobody owes you anything and you make your own luck.

Personally i dont really have a singular life goal, I have guiding values, principles and ambitions but there is no one thing that i seek.