Does Anyone still play...

PacoPaco me administrator
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Runescape?

I know most of you had to have played it atleast once. I started playing again not too long ago and I made a new account and shit.

A lot of things have changed.

Also, I'm 3mil short of an item I really really want. If anyone who doesn't play anymore wants to give me their old account so I can raid their bank and shit, send me a PM ;)

Comments

• PacoPaco me administrator
    edited September 2011
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited September 2011
    I know this guy that stills plays this gay shit.

He bots and sells his accounts to some site for like $10 bucks.

Fucking loser. You too...bitch.
  • 4206942069 Regular
    edited September 2011
    never played that pussy shit

fuckin Neopets bitch
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited September 2011
    42069 wrote: »

fuckin Neopets bitch
    freeloading off omelets and jello all day BITCh
    edited September 2011
    Box wrote: »
    I know this guy that stills plays this gay shit.

He bots and sells his accounts to some site for like $10 bucks.

Fucking loser. You too...bitch.
    I thought about doing that. I made a bot only account and got 80 str on it. it'll take like another month to get 90. Not worth it tbh.
    42069 wrote: »

fuckin Neopets bitch
    I fucking remember that shit.
    Box wrote: »
    freeloading off omelets and jello all day BITCh

That's all I ever did.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited September 2011
    I used to play years ago, Until I figured I could influence and fuck with the economy and auction house in WoW far more efficiently

The only reason I even played an6y other part of them is to get money or certain items.
    edited September 2011
    buddha wrote: »
    I used to play years ago, Until I figured I could influence and fuck with the economy and auction house in WoW far more efficiently

The only reason I even played an6y other part of them is to get money or certain items.

Yea, I liked WoW a lot but it's too expensive for me.

You should give me your old account so I can steal all your shit ;)
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    I used to play as a kid. I remember we all use to huddle around and talk about our accounts.

It's all Minecraft now, bitches.
  • buddhabuddha Regular
    edited September 2011
    Paco wrote: »
    Yea, I liked WoW a lot but it's too expensive for me.

You should give me your old account so I can steal all your shit ;)

I would, but I tried to long in not too long ago and couldn't, been too long I guess.
  • BoxBox Regular
    edited September 2011
    I used to play as a kid. I remember we all use to huddle around and talk about our accounts.

Yo is that shit fun? I played it on the cocklet server but I didn't know jackshit. I had to replace some files so I could flyhack and weird shit.
    edited September 2011

I did the same shit when I was a kid. I played Minecraft for a while, got really bored though.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited September 2011
    ^^ Minecraft is actually very fun, but it's not for everyone.

I personally prefer being an admin and spawning all my shit. It's not really fun on Singleplayer unless your testing. I say that Minecraft is like watching a video of a woman getting fucked by a horse; doing it with friends is funny, but when you're alone it seems real strange.
  • edited September 2011
    I used to play it a lot back when I was in school, but I've forgotten my account credentials so I can't log in to give you anything :( It was cool back in the day though, going around killing things and doing quests :D I remember the one in... Draynor Manor? You had to go around and find some items, like something from the fountain outside which required you to poison the fish so you could retrieve it :D Awesome shit.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited September 2011
    And then kill the vampire to save the guy who had turned into a chicken...something like that.

I log on a play every so often if I'm bored and have nothing else to find on the net.
    edited September 2011
    I so remember that quest. I did all the free quests except for Dragon Hunter :(
    edited September 2011
    Pussy, you need to harden the fuck up and slay that dragon, the people of runescape rely on you...
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited September 2011
    that was a hard dragon...needed to fish me some lobbies and fight with the RUNE 2h
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited September 2011
    Dude you can't fight a dragon with a 2h you gotta have your dfire shield or that things gonna fuck you right up. My friend started playing again hardcore and from what he's told me runescape finally stopped being gay and went back to the way things used to be; no trade restrictions, the wild, double xp weekends. Shit I kind of want to play again.
    edited September 2011
    I fucking used to love going into the wild.
    Me and a few mates would go in, and sometimes we would get some random to come along, we would get a few easy kills and gain the guys trust, then take them right into the wild and kill them. pure fucking evil.
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited September 2011
    Lysdexic wrote: »
    I fucking used to love going into the wild.
    Me and a few mates would go in, and sometimes we would get some random to come along, we would get a few easy kills and gain the guys trust, then take them right into the wild and kill them. pure fucking evil.

Dude that shit's the best. Fuckin nubz.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Oh aye, that reminds me I still have two accounts. Occasionally I log in every now and then to see whats changed.