Drive (2011)

Gary OakGary Oak Regular
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
drive_poster.jpg
A Hollywood stunt performer who moonlights as a wheelman discovers that a contract has been put on him after a heist gone wrong.

8.8 on IMDB? I guess I'll have to watch it.

Comments

• EchidnaEchidna Regular
    edited September 2011
    Looks awful and I hate gosling, too faggy. Ill watch it tomorrow and report back.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited September 2011
    this movie needed more driving and less homosexuality but eh...glad i didnt pay to go see it. I would have been a little upset.
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2011
    ducklips wrote:
    this movie needed more driving and less homosexuality but eh...glad i didnt pay to go see it. I would have been a little upset.

I fucking loved it. So damn good. You were probably expecting an action flick, and I can see how that could bum a viewer out. THIS IS NOT AN ACTION MOVIE!! Also, I think you would have enjoyed it a lot more if you watched it in a theater. This movie has perfect cinematography and music, so seeing it in the theater is a completely different experience.
  • ducklipsducklips Regular
    edited September 2011
    true...I mean i didn't hate it and it definitely had it's bad ass moments...I know that part of movie making and watching is the theater experience but I'm poor and i cant afford such luxury.