Guido and his cat vs dog match [yes the cat dies]

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited September 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Unfortunately the Internet is also used by people with barely enough intelligence to rival a toenail clipping - however once in a while, there is a gem. This guy (see spoiler) decided to act the hard man and post a video of his dog tearing up a tethered cat. Don't ask why I posted it. Sick enjoyment or just out of curiosity.
FireShot%20capture%20%23261%20-%20%27Maiki%20Garcia%20%281%29%27%20-%20www_facebook_com_maiki_garcia1.png

Video is here (click)

:facepalm: he seriously thinks his e-penis is huge. Sigh.

Comments

• jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited September 2011
    You what they say about curiosity ... It killed the cat .... Funnily enough that was the dogs name
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited September 2011
    i bet he's gonna go to jail , then he'll be the cat in the booty house.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2011
    I think he's Spanish or Mexican. If he's the latter then he's probably getting praised. THe former, then our lovely EU partners will have nothing better to do then get the EU Police on him.
  • thewandererthewanderer Regular
    edited September 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    I think he's Spanish or Mexican. If he's the latter then he's probably getting praised. THe former, then our lovely EU partners will have nothing better to do then get the EU Police on him.
    His facebook says Mexico City. I doubt he's being praised though. It's much more likely that no one over there cares.