Fatties and the rape complex

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited October 2011 in Life
I propose the theory that fat chicks are desperate, and therefore will even go so far as to accept rape to a degree.

Now before I go on, this has been compiled from lots of drunken walks through Towns and Cities at night, whereby said fat chick would make remarks like "oh I hope I don't get raped!". Weird, eh?
It is because who would fuck a fat chick? I mean, you may if you were desperate, but the real land whales have pretty low self confidence and will never get laid, so this is where my theory comes from. If anything they are easier to attack (slower), more likely to resist (low self confidence) and might even have some weird rape complex whereby they are grateful.

I'm not condoning rape in any way. In fact this is all from, like I said, listening to girls talking over the years - and it culminated in a 6:45am hungover rant.

Discuss.

Comments

• LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited October 2011
    But do rapests really want to fuck a fatty?
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited October 2011
    I semi-thought about this today haha.

On my way to paying off a dealer I noticed a reasonably large chick in a tye dye shirt. I thought to myself "fuck me, if I was really desperate, she probably wouldn't say no, being a huge whale and all." The thought was wiped from my mind when I was almost hit by a car when turning a blind corner on my bike.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2011
    I've secretly thought this as well. It can't be coincidence that so many (not all) rape 'victims' are fat ogres.

Another explanation is that they're all what the English call 'chavs' and have no common sense at all
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited October 2011
    i think some one should start an experimental study on this ... said individual will have too be dedicated to science and most of all to the pursuit of the truth.

experiment 1: Seduce a fatty like one would seduce a hottie .. to establish that fatties will sleep with him.
    experiment 2: Get a fatty to give one their number while in a dark alley, to call her the next day .. to establish that fatties will not only not flee when approached in a dark alley but also will be willing to engage in flirtation.
    experiment 3: FULL ON RAPE A FATTY .. and then give her your number and tell her 'to call it if she would like to see you again'.
    experiment 4: Wait for a call or a arrest warrant.
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited October 2011
    i think some one should start an experimental study on this ... said individual will have too be dedicated to science and most of all to the pursuit of the truth.

experiment 1: Seduce a fatty like one would seduce a hottie .. to establish that fatties will sleep with him.
    experiment 2: Get a fatty to give one their number while in a dark alley, to call her the next day .. to establish that fatties will not only not flee when approached in a dark alley but also will be willing to engage in flirtation.
    experiment 3: FULL ON RAPE A FATTY .. and then give her your number and tell her 'to call it if she would like to see you again'.
    experiment 4: Wait for a call or a arrest warrant.
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited October 2011
    ^ double post fail

I wouldn't be surprised if this were true for certain porkers out of desperation and/or fetish. Why would a rapist choose a fat ass over a fit hottie? I guess the cow would have to get lucky and have a rapist who is into that excessive body mass or is simply sympathetic.
  • tycioltyciol Acolyte
    edited October 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    IIf anything they are easier to attack (slower), more likely to resist (low self confidence)
    Did you mean to say less likely?