ANOTHER fucking thread by me!

Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
edited October 2011 in Life
Well the dude that has been hitting on my woman, saying he was gonna "smash that shit", among other things, is now on my girlfriends top friends so I take it they're talking more than I know, wtf should I be doing/thinking?

Comments

• MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited September 2010
    You haven't dumped your 'girlfriend' yet? :confused:
  • DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited September 2010
    Dump her before she dumps you.
  • edited September 2010
    Confront her about him and get her to tell you what's going on.

EDIT: Huff raid
  • Gary OakGary Oak Regular
    edited September 2010
    Murder/Suicide
  • jatorjator Regular
    edited September 2010
    Good god have a talk with your woman...what else would you possibly consider doing at this point?
  • fanglekaifanglekai Regular
    edited September 2010
    Put her over your knee and spank her for being naughty.
  • AlbinoEthiopianAlbinoEthiopian Regular
    edited September 2010
    Huff Raid
  • DirtySanchezDirtySanchez Regular
    edited September 2010
    Well the dude that has been hitting on my woman, saying he was gonna "smash that shit", among other things, is now on my girlfriends top friends so I take it they're talking more than I know, wtf should I be doing/thinking?

Didn't you just make a thread about dudes hitting on your GF? Go to said thread and follow the advise in there. That or Murder/Suicide is the only option:o
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited September 2010
    Talk to her about it. As awkward as it might sound, it's better than pussyfooting around and doing nothing about it. Take charge, man.
  • RolfRolf Regular
    edited September 2010
    What thine Grand Duke of 13579 stated, states Rolf.

Thou shalt charge forward, roaring loudly while frothing at the mouth, thou shalt then proceed to confront said woman about said non-alpha male unless said non-alpha male is more alpha than thou, then thou shall become thine lone wolf, even more powerful than ever imagined, states Rolf.

Rolf then suggests thou sharpens the blade of thou, oils oneself up and dons thine tights and challenges thine usurper to the honourable duel. When victory is awarded to thou, it is the job of thou to stand one foot on the chest of the defeated one and shout "VAE VICTO" before stomping on the throat of said defeated one in the typical fashion expected of thine Rolfish.

Rolf then suggests thou buys a plow, for thine ex-bride of thou is now in your ownership and is not worthy of the seed of thou, so therefore should be treated as little more than a working animal.
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    You never fail to bring the 14th century laughs.

I can only say this. The fact that you're kind of being a pussy and not standing up against this shit, is the reason this shit is happening. Learning to be upfront and willing to confront others is key to being in charge and keeping your woman living by your rules.
  • KatzenklavierKatzenklavier Regular
    edited September 2010
    Gary Oak wrote: »
    Murder/Suicide
    fanglekai wrote: »
    Put her over your knee and spank her for being naughty.
    Huff Raid

Such TOTSE answers. :thumbsup: Now I add mine.
    Molotov everything.
  • MasterMaster Acolyte
    edited September 2010
    I think we can do better by incorporating them all into one night of mayhem, since you might as well go all the way if you're going to lose it.

Huff raid, rape a bitch, kill the bitch, Molotov everything you can before the cops arrive, and then suicide with a ball bearing strapped explosive vest to take out every cop and yourself for a full on totse symphony of destruction. But don't forget to leave "Totse life" burning on the pavement.
  • RamboRambo Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2010
    Destroy them both.
  • BigHarryDickBigHarryDick Cock Bite
    edited June 2011
    lol you posted about another dude banging your hoe.

then asked for advice....lol
  • MordFustangMordFustang Regular
    edited June 2011
    lol you posted about another dude banging your hoe.

then asked for advice....lol

Seriously. I bet OP is not "on her top friends list" :rolleyes:
  • StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
    edited June 2011
    All said serious advice in this thread is what you should do. Confront the bitch about it and then dump her lazy skanky hoe bag self. Kick her to the curb. Your only other option is to ask if she wants to have a threesome. She sounds like a nasty little whore so you have a good chance. Do yourself a favor and don't fall in love so easily next time. Kenna says young love will only break your heart and I agree.
  • MayberryMayberry Regular
    edited June 2011
    It's been 9 months. The baby's probably already been born :o
  • JestAJestA Regular
    edited June 2011
    Kill the fucker and lock that bitch of yours inna shed and leave her until you can harvest her dead corpse and rape it.
  • tycioltyciol Acolyte
    edited October 2011
    Find evidence of him saying he will smash her, report him to police for threats of violence.