I'm Going to Have a Baby!

StephenPBarrettStephenPBarrett Adviser
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
That's right! My wife is once again pregnant. We will be renting an apartment where she will stay after she is a certain amount of months along. I make good money, well over minimum wage, and will be able to support the three of us and still live a comfortable life. We'be been saving for a house and will continue to do so but I will have to work this job longer to make that happen. No problem, I love my job. I'm ready now for the flames to come from you guys. Try to be creative with it though, the same dead rhetoric about why babies aren't a good thing and "why would you bring a kid into this fucked up world" stuff is older than Totse. I'm also ready for your "she will have another miscarriage". We are keeping the kid, we will make it just fine. We are within our means. I'm not worried but excited.

Comments

• SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2011
    Welp, congratulations for knocking her up.

So, this is the end of your nomadic lifestyle, huh? It's a completely new game now..soon your wife will blow up like a whale and you'll be coming home to a house that smells like shit and a kid that won't shut up. Next thing you know you'll have a beer gut and start balding. Oh and lets not forget the hunting cap that will always be on your head.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    It looks like it is time for the gypsy prince to hand his tambourine over the mantle and settle down. Gratz bro, name it after me, my name is Alowishus.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited October 2011
    Congratulations, man. It's great to hear. I hope everything works out to the best :)
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited October 2011
    you know i can make it look like an accident. its not too late
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited October 2011
    Box wrote: »
    I hope you get lucky and she has a miscarriage. You don't know the shit amount of trouble you're getting into. Look what happened to TDR.

Normally I'd agree with this, but OP seems happy so congrats. And remember, at the age they (kids) start to become annoying is the age they are worth the most in underage sex trafficking business. Always good to know your options as a contingency plan if needed lol :)
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    I hope you get lucky and she has a miscarriage. You don't know the shit amount of trouble you're getting into. Look what happened to TDR.

What happened to me?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    I hope you get lucky and she has a miscarriage. You don't know the shit amount of trouble you're getting into. Look what happened to Box.

Fix'd
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Congrats, and I call dibs.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited October 2011
    Congratulations bro, don't mind the haters.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited October 2011
    Name your kid Totse or Jeff. :thumbsup: