not new.

buttfuckbuttfuck Semo-Regulars
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I had an account here a while ago, I tried to log in today, and couldn't...so i decided it was time for a new username!

I am mechanically apt, and will be hanging around gearheads...

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Why are you using a disposable e-mail account which only alts use or spam bots use?
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited October 2011
    Dfg wrote:
    Why are you using a disposable e-mail account which only alts use or spam bots use?

This is everything wrong with this site ATM ... Who cares!! Your accusing people of shit before they do anything ... I am not leaving but I'll be taking a break from this forum while you all grow the fuck up and stop wanking over each other ... All this drama is pathetic ... ON BOTH SIDES!! ...
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Why are you banning all the best users here out of butthurt? Oh well enjoy your circle jerk of you TDR and Trx100 who is also nothing but a fluffboy for TDR and Dfg once your through.

It seems you're butthurt about it. I am not the one creating ALT's.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    jehsiboi wrote: »
    This is everything wrong with this site ATM ... Who cares!! Your accusing people of shit before they do anything ... I am not leaving but I'll be taking a break from this forum while you all grow the fuck up and stop wanking over each other ... All this drama is pathetic ... ON BOTH SIDES!! ...

Not accusing, you can pretty much see the other reply by an ALT account. They're just use disposable e-mails for trolling. I am NOT going into their forum and doing the same shit. I told them to backoff and they don't listen.
  • buttfuckbuttfuck Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2011
    I am using a disposable e-mail, because a while ago it became funny to sign my e-mail up for anything and everything, and e-mails I can dump every time they get old, are perfect for this. this place is dead, what happened?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    buttfuck wrote: »
    I am using a disposable e-mail, because a while ago it became funny to sign my e-mail up for anything and everything, and e-mails I can dump every time they get old, are perfect for this. this place is dead, what happened?

Nothing, we are currently working on changing things. We kicked out trolls and other elements and we're currently working on rebuilding things. But some people are butthurt about the change and are trying to cause shitstorm and failing at it. So, any new user who joins in gets tested, hence the question regarding e-mails. That's all. This whole ALT business is just petty anyway, it just goes to show how desperate the other forum is, even in this state they're still crying about a place which really doesn't give a fuck about them any more.

Anyway, have fun.
  • buttfuckbuttfuck Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2011
    ^wow, they kicked the trolls? about time...maybe we can finally get something done around here!

also, I seem to have an issue with the topics bar, every thread I click on takes me to some old skating thread...idk why
  • edited October 2011
    WHERE ARE YOUR IDENTIFICATION PAPERS GYPSY. I HAVE A SWORN DUTY TO REPORT ALL SUBVERSIVE BEHAVIOUR. I SHALL NOT TOLERATE ANY BUT THE CLEARLY STIPULATED AND PRE APPROVED BEHAVIOUR
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    buttfuck wrote: »
    ^wow, they kicked the trolls? about time...maybe we can finally get something done around here!

also, I seem to have an issue with the topics bar, every thread I click on takes me to some old skating thread...idk why

Screenshot or just clear you cache, I updated the theme.