Lifehacks .pdf/.doc/.rar

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Morning &T,
Yesterday I found these online and must say, they are pretty damn useful. Included are a .PDF and .DOC file and a .RAR file of a siterip which is also useful.

I wasn't sure which forum to put them in as they span electronics, personal health and image, cooking etc, so settled for here (PM).

Lifehack .PDF file
Lifehack .DOC file
.RAR siterip (just extract to a folder and open the index.html file in your browser. Voila! Local browsing)

Very useful files. Screenshots:
1.png

2.png

Comments

• edited May 2011
    Very nice! I like the look of these, and I'll download them as soon as I get home. Actually fuck it, I'll download now and put them straight on my dropbox so I can read it on the bus home :D Thanks for posting!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Bumping this, because I stumbed on it while checking logs. Seemed interesting.
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited October 2011
    well since its a book ect pdf --- printed material sounds good
  • MeloncholyMeloncholy Regular
    edited October 2011
    Looks interesting. One thing I noticed from my initial skeg through it:
    ++ If you want the freshest breath ever, use a really strong mint mouthwash like Listerine until you
    can't bear it anymore, then immediately rinse out your mouth with the hottest water you can stand.

Not strictly true. Mouthwashes which contain alchol such as Listerine create dry mouth and can cause bad breath in the long run. Also, the conc of alcohol in Listerine is 25%, is not high enough to be an effective antiseptic. Source.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited October 2011
    this is awesome. Its going straight to my tablet