Woman, Sues Sex Toy Manufacturer After Horrifying Accident

juggjugg Regular
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
O THE HUMANITY :eek::eek:
April Bonjour states in her suit that, late last year, she and her boyfriend were using a vibrator made by Pipedream Products when she suddenly noticed that something was wrong.
"During usage I felt a sharp pain inside my vagina," she wrote. "My boyfriend quickly removed the toy, it was covered with blood."
Bonjour initially thought she might have just started her period, but she realized something else was definitely happening when she continued to lose blood to the point where she began slipping in and out of consciousness.
"My son was woken up so we could go to the hospital," she wrote. "He thought it I was dying...[and] quite frankly so did I.

SOURCE

T
he worst part is that this poor woman had to wake her her son up and take her to the hospital..Why couldn't her boyfriend taker her...

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    It sounds like her boyfriend is the one who should be sued. I mean if he was fucking her with a baseball bat would she sue Louisville Slugger?
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited October 2011
    It sounds like her boyfriend is the one who should be sued. I mean if he was fucking her with a baseball bat would she sue Louisville Slugger?

For still making baseball bats out of wood instead of aluminum? Absolutely. Splinters hurt dawg, no matter how gangster you are.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    For still making baseball bats out of wood instead of aluminum? Absolutely. Splinters hurt dawg, no matter how gangster you are.

Aluminum bats are only used in Little League and College ball the MLB still uses wood.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited October 2011
    poor kid. In a few years he's going to google his name and find this news story about breaking her vagina :o