Never liked dubstep but this shit is fucking sweet

PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
http://soundcloud.com/roadrunnerrecords/korn-narcissistic-cannibal?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=mshare&utm_medium=facebook&utm_content=http%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Froadrunnerrecords%2Fkorn-narcissistic-cannibal

Kind of reminds me of old prodigy. Invaders must die. I like it anyways.

I used to like the old Korn screwed an' chopped by michael watts too. THis is insane tho.

Comments

• StapleszStaplesz Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2011
    Here's the thing with music

If it sucks it's because you don't like it

And I don't really like dubstep

But some I have heard was really good and gave me a hard on

fuck it
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    There is this sucks because I don't like it and there is this sucks because it is horribly written and performed.
  • Chris HansenChris Hansen Regular
    edited October 2011
    I only like dubstep when im blazin. Otherwise it is just sound.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Not a big fan of this, seems a bad merge of rock and dubstep. My personal taste in Dubstep=

This has to be the greatest Glitch song ever created, it is truly brilliant. Listen to it with headphones:

And this one has an amazing beat to it:
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited October 2011
    i dislike dubstep but the korn song sounds ok even tho it sounds like queen of the dammend mixed with horrible made electronica
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited October 2011
    Im on the fence with dub-step. I can take it or leave it, but I don't like Korn anymore. I liked their first album shoots and ladders. Then when the Lead singer decided that he was the sant man I grew to relay dislike them.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited October 2011
    mother fucking thugstep is where its at

this is one of my newer remixes
    [SOUNDCLOUD]
  • MasturbatronMasturbatron Regular
    edited October 2011
    I thought it was pretty lame at first but then I started listening to it some more, and then I got the Skrillex discog. and now I like it lots.

Currently youtubing pokemon remixes, which is playing a huuuuuuge role in me liking dubstep.

Fuckin' love Pokemon.
    edited October 2011
    rumple the sound over does the accappela and the whistling sound is annoying but the bass line sounds nice
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited October 2011
    rumple the sound over does the accappela and the whistling sound is annoying but the bass line sounds nice

i know mane. i have a make shift studio and im just fucking around. its not mastered thats the problem
  • NecrosisNecrosis New Arrival
    edited October 2011

thug step is kinda cool only got into it after hearing rumple foreskins link (which was pretty cool)
    edited October 2011
    ive got a few mashups i made posted in studio somewhere thats all i know how to do