MxE and 4-Mec Amazing Prices - Samples available! (Free Overnight Shipping 10g+)

TheTrustedTraderTheTrustedTrader Semo-Regulars
edited December 2011 in Man Cave
Hello I'm new to this site and I am offering a service to those on Zoklet, I now have MxE and 4-Mec available for sale.

(Admins/Mods please let me know if this is against the rules, I read over the rules and I didn't see anything saying I couldn't do this. If it must be taken down then I understand and I am sorry.)

(Small Crystal) MxE
20111016142903mxe.jpg
Prices :

500mg : $20

1g : $30

5g : $120

10g : $235

20g : $420

50g : $780

Crystal 4-Mec
201110201622594mec.jpg

1g : $13

10g : $95

50g : $290

100g : $480

500g : $2200

(If you require larger orders, please send me an e-mail.)

Shipping Information -

Free Overnight Shipping on orders over 10g! - Sorry I only ship with-in the USA. Orders are shipped from West Coast USA.

Shipping fee of $7 for all samples, and all samples include 50mg of MxE.

Please E-mail [email protected] for all orders! - I will not respond to Pm's here on Totse, if you need to make an order please E-mail that address.

Payment Information -

I will accept Greendot, Cash by Mail, and Paypal.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Wrong section, Try the Trading Section for it.

Moving it. Btw for anyone reading this, this user is currently under review. He will be verified after sample review. Legality of this thread will be discussed in Trading Zone.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    I am looking into the legality of MxE in Canada as that is where we are hosted.
  • TheTrustedTraderTheTrustedTrader Semo-Regulars
    edited October 2011
    I am offering free 5 free samples to prove my legitimacy.

You must have a post count above 50, just send me an E-mail telling me what site your posting from and then post in this thread so I know that its really you.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited October 2011
    just sent trustedtrader an email about the sample. Will give him a good review and such once this all goes through. I will post again in here once I get it
    edited October 2011
    That will not get him verified. He has already been informed by the management of the verification procedures. Should he choose not to follow them he will never be a verifed trader. If he is unsure of the procedure he needs to contact Dfg via PM.
    edited October 2011
    oh ok gotcha i havent read the verification process my self and will do so. im actually looking to make a purchase from him so that might help as well

edit: just re read what you posted and I understand. What I dont understand is why this thread is still up if it says explicitly in the rules that research chems/ drugs are prohibited.
    edited October 2011
    RC's are not prohibited and you can d the free sample thing and write a review it just won't get him on the verified trader list is all.
    edited October 2011
    Nobody here would like a free sample?
  • fagfag Regular
    edited October 2011
    I sent you an email.
    edited October 2011
    fag wrote: »
    I sent you an email.

Please re-send me an e-mail including your username here on Totse.

Thank you, I'll be waiting to respond.
    edited October 2011
    Done, but you already know that.
  • proudclod9proudclod9 Regular
    edited October 2011
    edited October 2011
    Nobody here would like a free sample?

yes I would. I sent you two emails last week about it and you said you were out.
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited October 2011
    I looked into these rc .. And all I have to say is fuck Australia's analogue laws ... They have banned drugs that don't even exists yet
    edited October 2011
    yes I would. I sent you two emails last week about it and you said you were out.

I'm sorry, please e-mail me with your Username from totse. I would be happy to help you.
    edited October 2011
    Sample received, I will ask Dfg to add you to the Verified Trader list.
  • HomebrewChemistHomebrewChemist New Arrival
    edited December 2011
    If your 4-MEC is as good of quality as it looks, I would be interested in possibly like 10 g's of it.
    $13 is an insanely good price for a g.
    edited December 2011
    If your 4-MEC is as good of quality as it looks, I would be interested in possibly like 10 g's of it.
    $13 is an insanely good price for a g.

This is not the place to conduct your transaction. The OP left information to facilitate that.
  • HomebrewChemistHomebrewChemist New Arrival
    edited December 2011
    This is not the place to conduct your transaction. The OP left information to facilitate that.

Thank you sir.
    OP, I'll hit you up.