Crack - What are alternatives of smoking it

Hellz-FuryHellz-Fury Regular
edited October 2011 in Man Cave
I don't have one of the love rose things you grab from the cornerstore. I need a alternative of smoking it, combed the net and didn't find shit.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    One alternative is to simply not smoke it.
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited October 2011
    Well if you're trying to smoke coke, you can do what we call foilies.

Pretty much you put your coke on your foil, put a little bit of baking soda (I don't know the right amount as I never made the foilies, just smoked it), then put a drop of water to create a paste, after that you spread the paste across the entire foil. You want it to be well spread across the entire foil so it's not thick in any one spot. Then you run your lighter underneath the entire thing to burn off the cut, what should be left is a foil that looks like it has nothing on it (unless you look closely then you see the coke crystalized on the foil). Smoke whats left like you would any other drug off foil, without the whole sliding the drug across the foil like heroin.

I'd try and look up the methods a little more, so you don't waste any coke. This method works, but I'm not sure if I missed anything since I never actually made it myself, just smoked off of it.

Also a side question (not to derail the thread or anything): Would what I said be considered crack? This has been subject to debate among me and all my friends who have smoked coke in this manner, especially while high as fuck on coke. I know its freebase coke (since you added the base to the coke) but since its not in a rock would it still be crack?

EDIT: Also if you've got actual crack rocks, I heard you can make a popcan pipe, put cigarette ashes on the bowl, then put the rock ontop of the ashes and smoke.
  • PsychotogenPsychotogen Regular
    edited October 2011

Also a side question (not to derail the thread or anything): Would what I said be considered crack? This has been subject to debate among me and all my friends who have smoked coke in this manner, especially while high as fuck on coke. I know its freebase coke (since you added the base to the coke) but since its not in a rock would it still be crack?

EDIT: Also if you've got actual crack rocks, I heard you can make a popcan pipe, put cigarette ashes on the bowl, then put the rock ontop of the ashes and smoke.

No, thats freebase. Crack is cut. Freebase is pure. The baking soda burns out the impurities. As for the origional poster. You can smoke crack in anything you can smoke something else out of. My uncle used to put a rock on the end of his cigarette. Just don't go overboard.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited October 2011
    Don't do crack its wack.
    Get some real blow and do some lines.