I broke my hand

edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
After two weeks of my internet being down they finally sent a technician and after four hours of him ripping the cables out the walls he determines that it's not the line. I spend another two hours on the phone with the ISP's support when they tell me that it's definitely the router that'd fucked and that they can't help me. This is the second time it's been replaced. I never want to see another Netgear product in my life again. Anyway. In a fit of rage I slammed my right hand down really hard on the desk and broke it. Now I hate my ISP even more :angry:

I'm not overly concerned though - I jack off with my left hand.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    You broke you hand and are mad at your ISP because you bought a shitty router twice?
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited October 2011
    I use a Belkin router, and never so much as bruised a finger with it.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited October 2011
    I have always had trouble with nether. I learned my lesson and avoid them at all costs. Who's your isp?
  • edited October 2011
    You broke you hand and are mad at your ISP because you bought a shitty router twice?

I was mad at my ISP because I thought it was their fault - it usually is. The router is one that had already been replaced by the store where I bought it.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    I've never personally had a problem with Netgear and it works very well (Sky broadband), but I'd take Belkin over Netgear any day of the week.
  • edited October 2011
    Ouch, you BROKE your hand with a slam to the desk? Shit man, that must have been a hard punch! My ISP sucks dick and my connection is always giving me trouble, so much so that I often find myself smashing my palm into the desk in a fit of rage. Never broken a bone doing that though.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    I have a Cisco/NetGear one at home but it's shit. Installed Tomato Firmware on it. Not looked back since.