Plot to Kill Saudi Ambassador to U.S.

juggjugg Regular
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities

Here comes the U.S government gearing up the U.S. people with the media fear/terror machine, so they can start a fucking war with Iran.

Comments

• juggjugg Regular
    edited October 2011
    Can you hear the Gears of war turning?It just goes to show you that it doesn't matter if its a Republican or a Democrat. There is an agenda obviously Iran is the next cog.

• Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited October 2011
    this shit needs to stop. I can't stand the war mongering that's going on in this country. I swear the next generation is just going to be born straight into the army. It wouldn't surprise me at all.
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited October 2011
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited October 2011
    If people believe this they'll believe...oh fuck it we already know Americans and people in general are too stupid and will believe anything that is on a News Channel.
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited October 2011
    [h=1]Final destination Iran?[/h]14 Mar 2010
    Hundreds of powerful US “bunker-buster” bombs are being shipped from California to the British island of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean in preparation for a possible attack on Iran.
    The Sunday Herald can reveal that the US government signed a contract in January to transport 10 ammunition containers to the island. According to a cargo manifest from the US navy, this included 387 “Blu” bombs used for blasting hardened or underground structures.
    Experts say that they are being put in place for an assault on Iran’s controversial nuclear facilities. There has long been speculation that the US military is preparing for such an attack, should diplomacy fail to persuade Iran not to make nuclear weapons.
    Although Diego Garcia is part of the British Indian Ocean Territory, it is used by the US as a military base under an agreement made in 1971. The agreement led to 2,000 native islanders being forcibly evicted to the Seychelles and Mauritius.
    The Sunday Herald reported in 2007 that stealth bomber hangers on the island were being equipped to take bunker-buster bombs.

source
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    LSA King wrote: »
    If people believe this they'll believe...oh fuck it we already know Americans and people in general are too stupid and will believe anything that is on a News Channel.

None of the people I hang with are stupid enough to buy this shit.
  • LSA KingLSA King Regular
    edited October 2011
    None of the people I hang with are stupid enough to buy this shit.

Smart man. I quit hanging out around people that are complete fucktards in politics now. After coming to my good senses I realized that ignoring politics and continuing on with life is beyond ignorant. Politics control every aspect of your life from the time youw ake up to the time you sleep, from when you're born to when you die. I actually hope we do something or Israel does for that matter. Shit will launch the world into chaos. All Pakistan needs to do is tell the U.S. to fuck off, but there political leaders can't get enough fo the $1.5 billion a year American tit. Grows some balls Pakistan, America practically flattened the Middle East leaving it rip for new regional dominants. Right now Turkey and Iran pretty much run the region.
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited October 2011
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    The problem isn't really the US it is the banks that control the US and the rest world by extension. The average US citizen that I speak to does not support the actions being taken on behold of financial interests by our troops. Now bear in mind most of the folks I speak to are not the "disaffected youth. I am a member of MOOSE international and drink at the local MOOSE lounge. Most of these folks are in their 50's, 60's, and even 70's. We have one member named Ray who saw action in WWII, Korea, and Vietnam as a U.S. Marine. You will not meet a more Semper Fi devil dog anywhere. He loves his flag, his country, and his constitution dearly but despises the actions of his government and the lackeys they have become to the international financial institution.

The point is too many people around the world get their impression of the average American from the media which is slanted to portray the average U.S. citizen as something which we are not.
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited October 2011
    America (as well as the rest of the western world) is at an interesting if not scary fork in the road and the people need to guide the direction we go in or everything will fall apart. We all rely to much on wars to hold our "democracies" together and the situation with america just printing more money to handle there global debt is ridiculous ... Anyone noticed that china are very wisely still buying US bonds but 'getting rid of them' though massive land and company buy ups .. If the US dollar stop being the global money (forgot the proper term) America will crumble .. Look at what happened to Britain when they lost the same status ... Commodities like bread and rice sky rocketed, 1000's lost their jobs, routine power outs across the country, and corrected if I'm wrong I think this went on for 5+ years ... I find it very scary indeed
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited October 2011
    ^This

ALso Im going to try and keep sort of a time line with this thread. Heres the recent up to date story.

Some U.S. officials question response to Iran plot

While President Barack Obama and top aides have been united this week in grave warnings over an alleged Iranian assassination plot, some U.S. government officials are privately expressing disquiet that the outlandish-sounding plan has triggered U.S. calls for stiff new action against Iran
    These officials, while not disputing many facts of the case, say that if anything, the scheme reveals weaknesses in Iran's security agencies, and the increasingly fractured state of Iran's government as it faces intense international pressure.
    They also questioned the wisdom of the White House strategy in using the affair to rapidly push for tougher sanctions on Tehran, increasing regional tensions.

source
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2011
    If you follow the news for a while, you'll notice that these sleeper cells are 'discovered' at very politically expedient times.

I'd suggest that the US knows about a lot more spies that live in the US but chooses to tolerate them and only uncovers them when the need the PR. These cells probably have all kind of mostly theoretical plans to assassinate various people.
    The Saudi Ambassador was exactly the right level of importance they needed. Anything higher would have set them on the "path of no return".

Why would the US announce that they've captured spies and risk further sinking US-Iran relations? Wouldn't it have been better to have quietly told them to go home? I'm sure they occasionally do this, makes sense right?
    This means that the US government has decided to eventually go to war with Iran, probably because of its nuclear aspirations. Definitely before mid-2012.

They did the same thing to those Russian spies, exactly when Russia was preparing to build that radar thing. America wasn't going to go to war with Russia of course, that was just muscle flexing - but whatever they did succeeded.
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited October 2011
    The Unite States has tendencies to "allow" attacks that they know of to happen as long as it will help their global agenda. There has been also documented information on attacks that they have planed to carry out against their own people. Its not the government that is corrupt just elements that are bought and paid for by massive corporations

False flag operations happen in every government from the dawn of man to today.. here are some of the U.S.

The U.S. Main

The attack on pearl harbor

Operation Notrhwoods.