A few Adderall questions.

IllAdvisedIllAdvised Acolyte
edited October 2011 in Man Cave
Hey guys, tried Adderall for the first time this/yesterday morning. I took 3, 25mg extended release capsules at about 6:40am. Its now 12:40am and I'm still wide-awake:eek:. (lol)
What i want to know is; when will i be able to sleep again, how long will the high last, and are there any ways to make it last longer? Ive also read that the comedown might be harsh, should I expect anything bad later today in class(like 6 hours from now)? Any side effects I could avoid? Is 75mg even enough to have a shitty comedown?
I also read some things on the inter-webs about people saying they got pretty high with only like 10mg, I honestly don't feel that high. Are they taking it with other stuff, or am I just more tolerant?? I wanna know their secrets.

I kinda wanna up the dosage by a lot, I don't really feel that high but my heart is beating crazy fast and I don't wanna have a panic attack in the middle of class if i take more(can this even happen?).

Right now I'm also kinda twitchy and keep chewing on the inside of my cheeks for some reason and picking at my fingernails, this normal? This sounds like something a meth-head would do, haha.

I'm not sure if i wanna buy more Adderall or weed later today (Ive got like $50 of extra drug money). What do you guys think i should buy? Should i buy some of both and use them at the same time?

I'm skinny as fuck and like 120 lbs, anyone know/guess how many milligrams my limit would be? And, how much would you guys pay per capsule for one of these?

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    I outweigh you by almost 100 Lbs. I was on Adderall for almost 2 years from a doctor. At the peak of my tolerance I would not have taken 75mg of Adderallxr. You can do serious damage to your heart if you are not careful.
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited October 2011
    I outweigh you by almost 100 Lbs. I was on Adderall for almost 2 years from a doctor. At the peak of my tolerance I would not have taken 75mg of Adderallxr. You can do serious damage to your heart if you are not careful.

For real.

I was going to reply last night but the 2c-b was making posting helpful advice a little hard.

The reason you're picking at your fingernails, biting your cheeks and doing other tweaky shit (like posting overly long posts with unnecessary shit like how much spare drug money you have haha, not a flame I just thought it was amusing) is because you were gakked. It might not of felt like it, but after being gakked for 16 hours you won't think you are. When your at the point where you're not able to sleep, but not really feeling high, eat some food. Try a salad or some yogurt, something simple to eat that isn't too heavy on the stomach. It'll replenish how your feeling and bring back the high a bit since you have some actual food energy to run on instead of just amphetamines. It's important for skinny people! I was in the same boat as you when I was abusing adderall.

When your gakked and need to sleep, try laying in bed and think of only the in and out of your breathing. Slow your breathing to help chill out your heart. Don't check the time, don't open your eyes, just lay there and breath.

I highly suggest not abusing adderall, but that's just opinion. If you do decide to, try out some of the the tips I posted above when you're feeling like you did last night. Sleep and food are better options than fueling the stimulant high, it's just sometimes hard or impossible to do that.
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited October 2011
    You're probably high as hell. I smoked meth for two years, and the most I would take is 100mg of addy at a time. Considering how long before class is, however, you should be fine taking more. I'm going to give you a tip at that:
    The pill type: Chew them up real good with a mouth full of water. Faster/cleaner high and minimal comedown.
    Capsule type: Pour the contents into a piece of toilet paper and swallow the whole thing. Alternatively you can just dump the beads into your mouth and swallow them.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    ^Or just man up and chew the shit.
    edited October 2011
    ^^ That's what I meant by chem.
  • IllAdvisedIllAdvised Acolyte
    edited October 2011
    posting overly long posts with unnecessary shit like how much spare drug money you have haha, not a flame I just thought it was amusing
    Haha! I swear when i wrote that it seemed short.

Capsule type: Pour the contents into a piece of toilet paper and swallow the whole thing. Alternatively you can just dump the beads into your mouth and swallow them.
    What would this do exactly? Without the capsule wouldn't it just kick in faster?

Thanks for all the help guys! Class went fine and I'm just going to do 1 25mg tomorrow morning and see if i still get pretty high but with less side effects(my cheeks hurt like a bitch).
    edited October 2011
    IllAdvised wrote: »
    Haha! I swear when i wrote that it seemed short.

What would this do exactly? Without the capsule wouldn't it just kick in faster?

Thanks for all the help guys! Class went fine and I'm just going to do 1 25mg tomorrow morning and see if i still get pretty high but with less side effects(my cheeks hurt like a bitch).

It will help it kick in faster, plus, since I'm guessing you aren't EATING while you're on these, it will prevent you from getting as ​sick.
  • wonT0nsOOpwonT0nsOOp Acolyte
    edited October 2011
    WTF are you all telling this kid? HE'S JUST TAKEN 75MG for his FIRST TIME! that's a MASSIVE overdose!

I was on Adderall for ten years, and at the peak of my abuse, I never went over 100mg in a day! When I first started out, ONE 30mg XR, crushed up, was the perfect dosage to take as soon as I woke up before going to class. This dosage worked fine for me for the first two YEARS before tolerance built up. After that it was 30mg pills, but that same dosage still worked fine. It looks to me like you guys WANT this kid to overdose. HE HASN'T REACHED OUR LEVEL YET! You don't give a truckload of speed to an amateur!

AS A SIDE NOTE: you MUST force yourself to eat. If you don't, the next day you will have panic attacks, and an incredible sickness in your stomach. Trust me, it's better to force it down than to go without food.
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited October 2011
    wonT0nsOOp wrote: »
    WTF are you all telling this kid? HE'S JUST TAKEN 75MG for his FIRST TIME! that's a MASSIVE overdose!

I was on Adderall for ten years, and at the peak of my abuse, I never went over 100mg in a day! When I first started out, ONE 30mg XR, crushed up, was the perfect dosage to take as soon as I woke up before going to class. This dosage worked fine for me for the first two YEARS before tolerance built up. After that it was 30mg pills, but that same dosage still worked fine. It looks to me like you guys WANT this kid to overdose. HE HASN'T REACHED OUR LEVEL YET! You don't give a truckload of speed to an amateur!

AS A SIDE NOTE: you MUST force yourself to eat. If you don't, the next day you will have panic attacks, and an incredible sickness in your stomach. Trust me, it's better to force it down than to go without food.

For real though. When I first started abusing addy I used 60-75mg, but quickly chilled out on that because of the toll it was taking on my body. One 25mg should get you nice and stimulated without getting twakked out, will definitely chill out the adverse effects.

I really suggest just not using Adderall at all. Abusing prescription stimulants since I was 13 has totally made my personality way more likely to become dependent on chemicals.