TF2 just crashed on me three times in a row.

ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I didn't even get in game. They've fucked it up so bad with the latest update :angry::angry::angry::angry:

I'm so mad. I want to play TF2 :facepalm:

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    They have not yet released the patch to fix the the patch that broke the patch that to the patch.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited October 2011
    happens to me too don't worry and what is your steam id??? i havn't backstabbed you yet >:^)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Well, it sucked playing that game.
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited October 2011
    If its not broken fix it five times.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited October 2011
    jugg wrote: »
    If its not broken fix it five times.
    qft
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    Give it a few weeks and they will have it ironed out I suppose.
  • edited October 2011
    I think that last update might have finally fixed the crashes, I haven't crashed in a good while and I was playing yesterday. Oh well, no point getting pissed at Valve as it's normal to make mistakes with these kinds of things. Besides, it's quite lulzy and in a couple months we'll be saying "hey, remember that time when TF2 was crashing every 2 minutes?".

It's a bit like the Totse outages we used to have, where we'd all gather in IRC for hours on end until the problem was sorted out. I remember those times well, they were fun :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    I think that last update might have finally fixed the crashes, I haven't crashed in a good while and I was playing yesterday. Oh well, no point getting pissed at Valve as it's normal to make mistakes with these kinds of things. Besides, it's quite lulzy and in a couple months we'll be saying "hey, remember that time when TF2 was crashing every 2 minutes?".

It's a bit like the Totse outages we used to have, where we'd all gather in IRC for hours on end until the problem was sorted out. I remember those times well, they were fun :)

TF2 didn't crash on my system, EVEN ONCE during the whole update cycle. Guess it loves me. Although I did suffer from poor game play but I still killed you :D.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Didnt crash on me, was a tad annoying when it kept resetting my weapons but that's all really. It's actually nice that they keep adding updates to TF2 even though it is free to play game :D