The fuck is this "Brony" shit?

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I was wondering if this is a popular thing in the USA. I'm gathering it isn't, but there is just a flood of this new fad based on My Little Pony or some shit.

This video is just 25 odd minutes of virgins being virgins. I almost cried.

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    I have not seen not heard of anyone doing anything like this anywhere, US or otherwise.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited October 2011
    Oh my god. I fucking hate ponies. All my friends are like "WE LOVE THE PONIES!!!!!"

It makes me sick.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited October 2011
    I think it's some gay fraternity thing with all the rainbows and stuff.

http://bronies.com/
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited October 2011
    A time ago fathers would take their sons to whore house's to turn them into men... This video is proof positive why this practice was done. I believe that if you deprive the male mind form sexual intercourse it becomes poisoned, and the growth is retarded. If these young men were given the opportunity to inject their penises into vaginas or anuses this behavior will cease. Unfortunately the longer the male mind is deprived the worse the condition will get.
    edited October 2011
    At least we can reasonably comforted in the knowledge that these males in the video will have a very slim chance of reproducing.
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited October 2011
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Oh my god. I fucking hate ponies. All my friends are like "WE LOVE THE PONIES!!!!!"

It makes me sick.

WHAT THE SHIT? You're in the UK, so this has obviously spread. We need to do something about it.
    h2JDmM1x6A82TMgEg0ZZG9JO5syPRU3EDxIT.jpg

Also Jugg has hit the nail on the head. So glad my Dad took me to Amsterdam at the age of 15 and showed me the darker side to life. These poor fuckers need to just go to a stripclub and get their first boner.

Further research is required. I still don't understand how people could fall in love with "My Little Pony"....and white middle class guys, too.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited October 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    We need to do something about it.

I don't think I'm too far from you. It won't be too long until it's all over you as well. We need to find a way to stop it.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    The fuck is this shit?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    I don't think I'm too far from you. It won't be too long until it's all over you as well. We need to find a way to stop it.

Let's do it.
    edited October 2011
    ^ Hell yes. I'll grab the stead, you grab the guns and we'll do this at sundown.
  • edited October 2011
    I watched the first 5 or so episodes but lost interest after that. Though I'd definately fuck some of the characters. 5 points if you can guess which ones, and in which order.
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited October 2011
    wtf just happened
    edited October 2011
    I watched the first 5 or so episodes but lost interest after that. Though I'd definately fuck some of the characters. 5 points if you can guess which ones, and in which order.

You watched 5 episodes of what, My Little Ponies?
    edited October 2011

You gona fuck a my little pony?

(I'm seriously reconsidering our friendship dude)
    edited October 2011
    ^I wouldn't know a My Little Ponies character from a boil on my ass and I intend to keep it that way.
    edited October 2011
    Show me the boil on your arse and I'll describe the difference to you.
  • edited October 2011
    Joking guys ^_^
    edited October 2011
    chippy wrote: »
    Show me the boil on your arse and I'll describe the difference to you.

Do "My Little Ponies" look anything like this?

boil.jpg

Joking guys ^_^

Damn, and I thought you just made it easy to choose your xmas gift.
    edited October 2011
    Do "My Little Ponies" look anything like this?

boil.jpg

No.