im thinking of buying/hiring a slave

PacinoPacino Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
does anyone have one or have any experience with them, where can i obtain one?

i will require it to do most daily tasks and make food/drinks for me also things like going to work for me on days when i cannot be bothered

Comments

• DysgraphiaDysgraphia Locked
    edited July 2010
    You pay for what you get.

I've had a pretty mediocre experience with it.

I bought a white slave and it worked pretty fine till the 3rd month or so. It started begging for food and stuff and it stopped doing it's chores like mopping the house, sucking my dick and other daily stuff. Apart from that, it did pretty fine but at the end of the 4th month it just died.

Then I bought a nigger slave and made it go to work in exchange for food. It started getting too sassy on me so I had to beat it several times. It really left disgusting permanent blood stains on my carpet so I made the fucker clean it off. Besides that, go for the ones without beauty marks. For some reason they last longer, I dunno.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    i see, how much does one cost? do they do sex aswell as bjs? and where do you let it sleep?
    edited July 2010
    Pacino wrote: »
    i see, how much does one cost? do they do sex aswell as bjs? and where do you let it sleep?

I got the white one imported from Switzerland. Her previous owner said it was specialized in housecleaning and oral sex. She was about $450, S&H not included. I bought some plywood from Home Depot and built it a shack in my backyard, that's where it slept.

The black one was on sale for $200. I bought it in winter so I just slapped a rug on the shack to prevent it from freezing.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    my budget is around $250 i may have to settle for a nigger slave, i gather they are cheaper
    edited July 2010
    my budget is around $250 i may have to settle for a nigger slave, i gather they are cheaper

Not really, they're about $500 from what I recall. I got him for sale because it was Christmas. They're pretty expensive because of their endurance. If you're looking for some sort of lightweight slave, you oughta settle for a white one. It'll do anything.
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
    alright, but it better not have AIDS
  • 0x29A0x29A Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Africker, duh
  • mr.bluntmr.blunt Regular
    edited July 2010
    You don't "hire" a slave, that made me chuckle.

They are free, and do whatever the fuck you tell them and sleep where ever and whenever you tell them to sleep. Or else:mad:
  • da teachada teacha Regular
    edited July 2010
    Find some fucking idiot submissive guy off of Craigslist or something. Some people are so fucked up and pathetic that they'd willingly give up their life to serve others for nothing other than satisying their warped fetishes.
  • Big baby jesusBig baby jesus Regular
    edited July 2010
    dude you can't do that in civilized society :confused: you have to move to like Jersey.
  • ILTST9ILTST9 Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'll sell you some slaves. One for $250, two for $400, 5 for $800. Any more is negotiable.
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    Buy slave?
    I thought you just walked threw a big city down the street and picked up a lonely kid. You get em young so you can enjoy the... well you know before it gets older and lamer. preferable girls. They cry harder and it just makes it all the more fun.
    edited July 2010
    da teacha wrote: »
    Find some fucking idiot submissive guy off of Craigslist or something. Some people are so fucked up and pathetic that they'd willingly give up their life to serve others for nothing other than satisying their warped fetishes.

You're right.

Some fuckers out there would volunteer to be your slave in exchange for a daily whipping.
  • Princess 'ZekPrincess 'Zek Regular
    edited July 2010
    I would make a good slave. Great at cleaning, and I can make drinks.