Gaddafi is a better man than the past 2 decades of American presidents combined.

LSA KingLSA King Regular
edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Gaddafi is a better man than the past 2 decades of American presidents combined.

Comments

• angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited October 2011
    I hope the Libyan people know whats coming for them.
    No more free housing,no more free electricity,no more interest free loans.
    It's time to suck the fat cock of the world bank and swallow the interest.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited October 2011
    They're better off without him, he was a real bastard. Turns out _he_ was the richest man in the world with over $200 billion

With a population of ten million, and a potentially large oil economy they can have a Saudi-Arabian lifestyle.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited October 2011
    They're better off without him, he was a real bastard. Turns out _he_ was the richest man in the world with over $200 billion

With a population of ten million, and a potentially large oil economy they can have a Saudi-Arabian lifestyle.

That may be true, but a lot of that money was spent on the infrastructure of Libya. He created many social programs for the people and was trying to unite african countries under one common currency backed by gold. Not to mention he fiercely opposed al-queda. Im playing devils advocate, but what Im trying to get at is the media is fucking fucked up. The more and more I read about this issue, the more I have a feeling the Libyan people were not the primary motivator for this occupation. It just sounds like an easy way to justify a war and occupying another oil rich country. But who am I kidding, anything else would be un American :o

edit: found this a few mins after i wrote this up. anyways its an interesting read

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/05/17/world/350-libyans-trained-to-oust-qaddafi-are-to-come-to-us.html?scp=3&sq=libya&st=nyt