Halloween Events

edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Is anyone here doing anything for Halloween this weekend? I'm not sure if I'm doing anything tonight or not, but I'm not sure I feel like doing it anyway :thumbsdown: I just took a walk through town and was loving everyone walking around in their costumes, plenty of awesome looking ones. Not to mention the jailbait walking around in slutty clothing :thumbsup:

I think my night will probably consist of drinking beers and playing on Team Fortress 2 halloween maps, if anyone wants to join me :thumbsup:

So, anyone else doing anything?

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    I am going to sit up on my hill and egg kids in costumes to keep them away from my door.
  • edited October 2011
    ^ Requesting pictures of your egging session. Also, they better be mouldy-ass eggs...

Do you get a lot of kids coming up to your door? I always thought you lived in the middle of nowhere.
    edited October 2011
    The truth is I live in such a remote area that I get no trick or treaters.
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited October 2011
    Drinking beers and smoking J's. Will probably pull some seeds together to plant tomorrow, pak choi and the like and have some ideas I need to get on paper for a modular work bench I am making.
  • edited October 2011
    I'll be hiding in some bushes with a chloroform rag and a large sack.
    edited October 2011
    You are so full of shit.
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited October 2011
    Shrooming again tonight hopefully. Nothing better than Shrooms and Tequila my friends :thumbsup:
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited October 2011
    Halloween's tonight around my neck of the woods and I didn't even realise. It sucks ass, no one celebrates halloween around here. We literally celebrate fucking horse races more than this, halloweens not even on my calender. I love halloween, I usually muster something together and end up as a pirate but not this year. I've got an exam in the morning anyway so I'm kinda glad I don't have any plans
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Went to a crappy halloween party, didn't dress up, came home and puked up. Out on a bender tonight.

FML.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited November 2011
    SHANE14 wrote: »
    Halloween's tonight around my neck of the woods and I didn't even realise. It sucks ass, no one celebrates halloween around here. We literally celebrate fucking horse races more than this, halloweens not even on my calender. I love halloween, I usually muster something together and end up as a pirate but not this year. I've got an exam in the morning anyway so I'm kinda glad I don't have any plans

That's kinda what it's like around here as well.

When I was like, 13 I loved doing this shit though. I vividly remember being 13 years old with a few friends, and getting a cousin to buy us 2 six packs for halloween. I walked the streets the whole night in full zombie make up, a Misfits shirt, as pissed as a 13 year old gets off 4 beers. Good times, good times.