TF2 Custom HUD

edited October 2011 in Spurious Generalities
commhud.png

I've been using the Community TF2 HUD for a good while now and I can assure you, this thing is WAY better than the generic HUD which you get with a regular installation of Team Fortress 2. The Community HUD looks fantastic, performs well and really helps you play the game with it's great interface. I especially like how it doesn't get in the way of your gaming, much like the original HUD does (if you don't believe me, install this one and you'll notice the difference :D).

Of course, there are many other custom TF2 HUDs available (which can be found through some simple Google searching) but I chose to show you this particular one as it's just awesome.
medicHUD.png
EngiHUD.png

Anyway, if you want to download the Community TF2 HUD then just follow this link;
https://code.google.com/p/communitytf2hud/

And of course, to promote some good discussion on Totse - Does anyone else use a custom TF2 HUD, and if so, which one do you use? :D

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    Never bothered with it but I am just goig to use it now :D
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited October 2011
    Oh good, I was looking for this. Thanks!
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited October 2011
    I love mods! Too lazy to download them though :X

Some of my favorite mods:

Fairy Bow from zelda :D

82839a.jpg

I-ringer :^)

69345a.jpg

Flintock(ambassador)

4e61a6c649677.jpg

The community makes really cool mods :P
  • edited October 2011
    Hell yeah, other mods are awesome too :) It's important to note that custom HUD's often break when TF2 gets a major update (such as the halloween update the other day), but the HUD gets patched fairly quickly anyway so it's not too much of a problem.