Foreskin Coverage Index [NSFW]

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Well this is something of a gem. Where do you fit in on the foreskin coverage index? It's a site where you can seee under which category the amount of foreskin you have both flaccid and erect. Woohoo!

http://newforeskin.biz/CI/CIchart.htm

I'm somewhere between C-6 and C-7

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    You're a Class A, Asshole. I mean, I sorry if this sounds rude but for the love of GOD, I know I have been posting those gay bro pictures from time to time but this has to be the most.... UNWANTED THING THAT A PERSON LIKE ME WOULD LIKE TO CLICK ON. I don't know why I bothered clicking it. And now each time someone will mention the index number, you will be forced to click that link and check different dicks. I mean, come on.

FUCK YOU!

I am C-2 ~ C-3

Again, DAMN YOU!
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    C-2/C-3 my parents had me born in a nation that had doctors.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    C-2/C-3 my parents had me born in a nation that had doctors.

I am going to use that excuse from now on. Thanks.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Lol it's not that bad, Dfg. At least there isn't a car and the dicks aint touching!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited October 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Lol it's not that bad, Dfg. At least there isn't a car and the dicks aint touching!

Oh you never know when that happens :)
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited November 2011
    Fucking sick fucks!! Who the fuck posts this shit! God is one cruel cunt giving a man a c9 or a c10! No wonder so many chicks say they don't give head, coz some dirty fucker with a c10 has scarred the shit out of them! But when they see the dick and a little bit of enticing and couple of roofies they give in. Poor fucking whores....

Lol c1 :) awsOme thread though sick
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited November 2011
    c4-c5.

I think every time a dick has some kind of classification to it, guys have to make it a fucking competition
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited November 2011
    Jacked wrote: »
    Fucking sick fucks!! Who the fuck posts this shit! God is one cruel cunt giving a man a c9 or a c10! No wonder so many chicks say they don't give head, coz some dirty fucker with a c10 has scarred the shit out of them! But when they see the dick and a little bit of enticing and couple of roofies they give in. Poor fucking whores....

Some people with foreskin wash their dick every once and a while, and yes, you can wash under the foreskin too. Crazy I know
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    Jacked wrote: »

Circumcision?