Judge beats daughter for using the internet

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Damn, this video is pretty harrowing. It was recorded in 2004, and is only just now coming to light. Pretty fucked up stuff.
2004: Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams took a belt to his own teenage daughter as punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time. She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology, which was strictly forbidden by her father's backwards views. The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video. The judge's wife has since left the marriage due to the abuse, which continues to this day, and has sincerely apologized and repented for her part and for allowing such a thing, long before this video was even revealed to exist. Judge William Adams is not fit to be anywhere near the law system if he can't even exercise fit judgement as a parent himself. Do not allow this man to ever be re-elected again. His "judgement" is a giant farce. Signed, Hillary Adams, his daughter.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=006_1320194791

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited November 2011
    Yeah beating a retarded child with a belt is just wrong. That fucker should be disbarred and sent to prison.
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited November 2011
    I could see getting your kids on the ass once, but that was way over the top. I wish I was there.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2011
    I think the guy will get his come uppance now it's out. I just wonder how he's going to treat his daughter after this.
    edited November 2011
    Seeing as that was in 04 and she was 16 if he pulled this shit now he would be jailed for assault with a weapon.
    edited November 2011
    I bet she doesnt get an xmas card this year.
  • Chris HansenChris Hansen Regular
    edited November 2011
    I fapped.

Nahhh but really this is fucked up. I cant believe a JUDGE would beat a RETARDED kid. Thats just fucked up.
    edited November 2011
    It makes you wonder watching this video what the cause of her cerebral palsy was. One cause is shaken baby syndrome.
    edited November 2011
    ^That or maybe he beat his wife while she was pregnant.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    ^That or maybe he beat his wife while she was pregnant.

She used to be a part of it, the text says. So maybe he beat her and she just accepted it.
    Daily Mail coverage of where things are going.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited November 2011
    I thought it was just going to be a bit of a harsh ass slapping... but fuck me with a rusty fork, he goes to town on that poor girl. He wasn't even just going a couple of lashes then saying "I hope you learned your lesson" he fucking pelts her.
    edited November 2011
    He beat here like massa beat Toby in Roots.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited November 2011
    Wasn't getting beat like that normal back in the day?

That guy went way overboard, and without even having a good reason. And then the mom went and got in on it. :facepalm: I really feel sorry for that girl, I'm sure that wasn't the only time she got beat like that. I hope that guy ends up in prison and gets beat the same way.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2011
    Meh, I am sorry but I have been through worse and I am sure people that I know have been through way much worse than getting your ass pwned by a belt and hell she was 16 but I do feel sorry for her being retarded but come on when I was like 9 I was punished using molten wax and beaten from time to time. Get over it people.

EDIT: again, don't take it the wrong way. I am just saying that it's normal here.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    You can see why some severely abused children kill their parents.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Meh, I am sorry but I have been through worse and I am sure people that I know have been through way much worse than getting your ass pwned by a belt and hell she was 16 but I do feel sorry for her being retarded but come on when I was like 9 I was punished using molten wax and beaten from time to time. Get over it people.

EDIT: again, don't take it the wrong way. I am just saying that it's normal here.

Brohug
  • dr rockerdr rocker Regular
    edited November 2011
    Rule number one when physically disciplining a child (or anyone else for that matter) - dont show anger. It forms the wrong kind of association in them mind of the person you are disciplining.

I am not against physical discipline, but that was way over the top. The judge has some very serious issues - as TDR said he should be disbarred and jailed. I only hope American prisons are the same as British ones in that if the general prison population here get ahold of a child abuers, peado or rapist, nasty things happen. This man needs to learn the lesson that just becaus you are bigger and stronger, it does not mean you have to rule with violence and intimidation.

Of course, with him being a judge, if he were to get prison, he would be segregated.
    edited November 2011
    ^ If he goes to prison as a child abuser and a judge he will have to be in isolation or he would be dead in month.
  • edited November 2011
    File sharing is not stealing. It's bad enough that someone has that stupid opinion, but to abuse their own disabled daughter for it... as a judge?!

It's truly frightening how these people are in such powerful authority positions.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Brohug

<3

Those endless nights in the closet...
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    That was pretty bad I guess, but I wasnt shocked as it wasnt anything out of the ordinary. In the first school I ever went to they disciplined people like that. I never received the cane or was smacked personally, but I know other people who were when they were badly behaved. My friend who lives down the road used to receive the cane from his father, as did his brothers and sisters.