Durking Eid Prayers & Waiting for Blood of Innocent Animals, Life in Pakistan

DfgDfg Admin
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
Slept late thinking about that hot red head with her beautiful tail and furry coat. Woke up to my alarm around 6:50 AM, looked around and felt I needed more sleep but couldn't really afford any mainly because around 7:30 AM I had to be dressed and ready for the prayers, normally I would get up and dress and offer my prayers and recite some scriptures and try to cleanse myself before going to the Mosque but nowadays, I just take a shower and get dressed without even giving a fuck about the proper preparation method.

I sit around with everyone else and wait for the prayers to start and all the time, I have to pretend that I am one of them and that I am deeply moved by the stories of people running in the desert and looking for water and some dude trying to cut his son's throat to satisfy a dream and follow his Lord wishes. In this day and age that dude would have been jailed for this but who cares, It took 45 minutes and I just tried my best to away from the social circle, now it's not like I am anti-social or something, but I tend to keep it to myself nowadays, I would spring back to my other side whenever someone came close to me and I would pretend that I felt deeply moved by hugging another dude and saying Eid Mubarak.

Well, the ordeal ended and I came back and now, I am sitting here thinking about what to do next, the problem is, the prayers were the easy part, the slaughtering ritual takes time. Before taking the sheep out, I did check and there were almost 20 animals in queue. So, basically I would have to leave the comfort of my house and just wait in the queue and watch as animals get killed while people around them watch and think about cooking them and calculate how much meat they have and what would they do with it.

The funny part is, this event is watched by little children as well. Even babies some times. Little boys will watch from the sides and see how an animal bleeds to dead and how it tries every hard to run away only to be grabbed by others and taken down. This whole drama repeats over and over again. I am not bothered by this because I have this whole show repeat since I was a little kid. You get the animal, you feed it and then you help take it down and then wait to see he bleeds out and then praise ALLAH for it.

Like I said, I am not bothered by it but I am not really into this event anymore, since I changed paths and decided to become a Wolf and really take things into account, I just see some idiots killing animals and thinking they're doing it for ALLAH. What they don't understand this whole ritual has nothing to offer except for tasty dishes which I don't mind eating but again, I just not a fan of this anymore.

So, basically my friends, we have three days of celebrations and they're going to be filled with people following the rituals and meeting the same damn people over and over again and not to mention I would have to be on my best behavior in front of them. Try being an Atheist while living in a church. You would really have to pretend you give a shit and after the 9000th time you just can't keep it up. I am frankly not at that stage but I don't really fancy myself sitting there and watching people jerk off to killing animals in bulk just to please their inner demons.

I am going to take my Media player and just chill in the sun and wait for my turn while and hopefully this will all be over in 6 hours. But honestly, fuck this man. Did I tell you, I was singing some songs while everyone around me was durking prayers :D.

highlight of my day would be that stunning red head and her soothing smile and long legs.

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2011

It's scary how, given a circumstance, people can turn into the most barbaric of beings. I'm still surprised that mainstream Religion is here in this day and age.

Still need to get you a damn ticket out of there.
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited November 2011
    Come to Australia it's not like it's hard for pakistanis to get in considering how many are here ... Plus we need more taxi drivers

Jokes

Yeah my mum took me to church growing up and when ever i visit her she makes me go. and I have to stand next to her and if I don't raise my arms when all the other sheople do she give me a dirty look, so there I am with my arms above my fucking head singing evangelical rock song feeling like a wanker just to please my mum. who I secretly suspect doesn't even believe in god
  • edited November 2011
    I can vaguely understand the symbolism of the whole sacrifice thing but I don't get why they can't KO the animal first. Going out of your way to max out the potential suffering doesn't sound much like a 'religion of peace' to me. I'm pretty sure Jews do it in exactly the same way.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2011
    I can vaguely understand the symbolism of the whole sacrifice thing but I don't get why they can't KO the animal first. Going out of your way to max out the potential suffering doesn't sound much like a 'religion of peace' to me. I'm pretty sure Jews do it in exactly the same way.

Well, according to them it takes the blood out of the system and reduces the chances of blood borne disease (I mean come on proper cooking can fix that issues) and it's the religious way, even if science would find more better ways of killing someone they will still resort of the old ritual. In short, they're fucking morons and I am having a shitty day today. FUCK THIS EID!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2011
    I have decided not to eat the meat during the three days. This is my FUCK EiD campaign, according to the rituals, it's vital to eat the meat during these days.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited November 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    I have decided not to eat the meat during the three days. This is my FUCK EiD campaign, according to the rituals, it's vital to eat the meat during these days.

Don't get killed.
    Please.
    I'll really miss you :(
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2011
    RemadE wrote: »
    Don't get killed.
    Please.
    I'll really miss you :(

Okay, I ate some :(. Not really the hunger strike dude :).

I love (<3) You. (YES HOMO)

If you were a girl... I would be cybering with you right now.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited November 2011
    Dfg you keep mentioning this 'hot red-head' (Almost a miracle in itself), have i missed something ?
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2011
    Don't ask slarty :(
  • juggjugg Regular
    edited November 2011
  • MarineBoatMarineBoat Regular
    edited November 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Slept late thinking about that hot red head with her beautiful tail and furry coat.
    http://i40.tinypic.com/11jnos6.jpg

Done. Also come to the pacific Northwest. The homeless people here are so friendly that you can walk right up and pet them.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2011
    Dfg you keep mentioning this 'hot red-head' (Almost a miracle in itself), have i missed something ?

It's... an animal with a curved furry tail....
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited November 2011
    http://i40.tinypic.com/11jnos6.jpg

either it's shitting or it's enjoying a sex toy.