I was debating whether or not to put this in News and Politics but fuck it.
I was thinking in the shower, at 6:40 this morning after not waking up to my alarm set at midnight for a work shift - "what would be some good news for once?" as there was a huge Motorway pile-up the other day here in the UK, Dr Conrad Murray has been convicted, and just general shit. Nothing ever positive.
I was thinking I'd like to see the following in my lifetime:-
- Stephen Fry and Jeremy Clarkson as part of the Govt Cabinet.
- A cooperative Moon and Mars base construction. I say cooperative because the more Nations, the more we can concentrate on living.
- Israel settling the fuck down, as well as Iran. Just chill the hell out.
- A slow resurgence of Organised Religion.
- The death of Peter Hitchens (Mail on Sunday Editor), Michael O' Leary (RyanAir Owner/CEO), the entire Murdoch Family and Business and Robert Mugabe.
- A slow decline in the World population, but not due to death and disease - rather due to common sense and the realisation the World is finite.
- Cheap Space tourism/travel.
- The reanimation of Carl Sagan, Hunter S Thompson and/or the ability to time travel.
So what are yours? They can be as unrealistic/unattainable as you like. It's just a wish list, essentially.