I am hiring someone to paint something for me

DfgDfg Admin
edited November 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I already e-mailed here:
Dear Kari,
First of all, I am impressed with the level of detail and creativity in your work. I have reviewed many artists around the Internet and I personally thing your work has that raw appeal in it. I am looking for someone to create a picture of me standing in the front with the camels with missile on their humps behinds me and three burkha wearing girls with some high heels standing right next to me. The picture will focus on my turban and my amazing glasses and my long hair and of course the traditional beard. On top of that, I want the background to be New York. I am sure you get plenty of odd requests but considering you’re skilled with creating dragons, I am sure you won’t mind painting an asshole (awesome) guy like me.

For the payment and other stuff, you can contact me on Skype lord.dfg or on Twitter @dfg, I am already following you and I am seriously about this, if you agree I will start sending you some pictures or we can have a live chat about it.

Best Regards,
Richard
Your soon to be No. 9 Fan (I am sure the number 1 spot is already taken)

I wonder if she will accept it.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2011
    Dear Kari,
    Sorry for the last e-mail. I just got a tweet stating that you’re a dude, I am sorry if came a bit HARD on your, it wasn’t intentional. Please…. Forgot about the live cam stuff, although I am open minded, I am not sure I am ready to do live cam session for a dude L.

Best Regards,
    Richard
    (no homo)

It turns out it's a dude, FML. I feel dirty.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited November 2011
    I thought you were going to ask to get your bike painted.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited November 2011
    If that guy gets pictures of you I want them too. :o
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited November 2011
    Dfg wrote: »
    Dear Kari,
    Sorry for the last e-mail. I just got a tweet stating that you’re a dude, I am sorry if came a bit HARD on your, it wasn’t intentional. Please…. Forgot about the live cam stuff, although I am open minded, I am not sure I am ready to do live cam session for a dude L.

Best Regards,Richard(no homo)

It turns out it's a dude, FML. I feel dirty.
    That made me lol! :D
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited November 2011
    That made me LOL.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2011
    Hi Richard,

Heh heh- No problem man. I just got a letter addressed to Ms.
    Christensen yesterday. It's a tricky name.

I'm glad you like my work. I do paint epic heroes like you are
    describing. However all of those elements could end up looking
    comical- like James Bond with camels- which isn't exactly my style. I like dark fantasy and sci-fi stuff.

However, I could take what you are talking about and make it more of my style. I think burkha girl warriors, armored camel-creatures, and a hero with a turban would be awesome.

For that type of piece with multiple figures I charge $1100 for a digital piece or $1700 + shipping for an original painting.

Thanks,

My Reply:
    Thanks for the reply, sorry bro I was just kidding :(. Unfortunately I can't pay you that amount considering I live in Pakistan :D. I saw your name and couldn't resist having a bit of fun.

P.s: I do sell flying camels, they're not cheap but they fly, or if you're kinky I do have pleasure camels, they're well trained and respond to different commands.

Best Regards,
    Richard
    (Still no homo)

His reply:
    Alright Richard- but if you are selling flying camels I think you have more money than you say you do:)

Best,
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited November 2011
    you should have said nude pic in front of camels