Herbal incense review thread

Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
edited March 2013 in Man Cave
This is a thread for reviewing and discussing different herbal blends. There are the well known blends like K2, Spice, and Darwin's but there are also many less familiar blends out there. I don't want this to turn into a flamefest about how people should just smoke weed or buy pure JWH-xxx, both of those things are not always available depending on your situation.

I posted a few brief reviews before the server change, I'll write those up soon. In the meantime I picked up another blend from a local headshop.

I wanted to get Golden Ticket, supposedly the strongest the shop sells, but they were sold out, so I went with Spike Max, another potent blend according to the worker.
mfc6atuvw_091622.jpg

It really only takes a very small amount. Horrible quality picture I know but I put a dime there for comparison. This stuff is leafy green with an orangeish tint and some small orange pieces.
jvh0nkfy8_093818.jpg

Rolling up a faux spliff:
a7e3hmeg4_093602.jpg
j1ahw85qu_094550.jpg

BRB gonna go smoke it, I'll edit this post in ~15

It has a very heady energizing high,

tastes good too

Comments

• rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    Why such a small joint?

:confused:
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Thats a pretty small joint.
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    Because it's pretty damn strong and those were the only papers I had.
  • rejectreject Regular
    edited July 2010
    So make a baby L at least. Or, even better, a 3 skin.

A joint that size isn't worth smoking.
    edited July 2010
    Oh I didn't think about attaching papers.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Because it's pretty damn strong and those were the only papers I had.

You ever try smoking JWH in high amounts? Its like your cannabinoid receptors having sex; visuals and all.
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    You ever try smoking JWH in high amounts? Its like your cannabinoid receptors having sex; visuals and all.

Yeah, if i smoke too much i get a nice headrush but it's followed by headaches for a couple hours after, so I try to avoid that.
  • JackJack Regular
    edited July 2010
    OP, when you need to take pictures of things close-up, there's a 'macro' mode on your camera. The symbol is a flower.

oh ok
    edited July 2010
    Jack wrote: »
    OP, when you need to take pictures of things close-up, there's a 'macro' mode on your camera. The symbol is a flower.

Not on my webcam. My camera battery is dead.
  • SolverTSolverT Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I will be getting some phoenix ritual tomorrow ment to be pretty good shit; has anyone tried
    this? I will update with pics/review tomorrow
    edited July 2010
    So it lasted a good three and a half hours, it's much longer lasting and potent than any other blend I've tried so far. It's pretty damn euphoric as well, more so than
    the others. Just kind of an all over body tingle.
    SolverT wrote: »
    I will be getting some phoenix ritual tomorrow ment to be pretty good shit; has anyone tried
    this? I will update with pics/review tomorrow

Thanks in advance for contributing. I've never heard of that blend.
  • SolverTSolverT Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    Okay so its arrived this morning

Pix:

photobc.jpg

photo2gb.jpg

Has got a strange smell to it, smells like fruit cake but more pungent but not a bad smell at all, leaves are nice and green and it has little bits of yellow/orange in it

havnt had a chance to smoke any yet, but will edit this post later with how it is
  • PsyntheticPsynthetic Regular
    edited July 2010
    The only blend I've tried was called Mr. Spicy Green. It came in a little plastic container with a screw on lid. It was legit.
  • ThatfriedKidThatfriedKid Acolyte
    edited November 2011
    My favorite spice blend has to be Super Kush. It's like $10 for a gram and $30 for an eighth of it at the local head shop. Very similar high to pot, which I dig since most spice blends make me feel really uncomfortable.

Another one I enjoyed was Zombie Matter, it's $10 for a gram at the local head shop. I've heard mixed reviews on it from friends and the only time I've smoked it I was pretty drunk and stoned already, so the bong snap I took just got me pretty fucked up.

Baby J is alright, it's from the same makers as Zombie Matter and according to the guy at the head shop it's a bit stronger. You only need a couple hits and your stoned.

And finally, Zeus. The Zeus spice blend was very enjoyable. Smoked 3 or 4 bowls with a group of 4 people and got really stoned, but in a very enjoyable way. Felt exactly pot. All of my friends really enjoyed it, even my friend who absolutely hates spice.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited November 2011
    All the new stuff I've tried isn't as enjoyable anymore. I'm guessing it's because of all the RC's that are banned around here.
  • Pile of JewsPile of Jews Regular
    edited November 2011
    My buddy and I have been smoking TRiP Supreme when were on acid or shroomin and I highly recommend it, Its unexplainable man.
  • MikeAndresonMikeAndreson Semo-Regulars
    edited March 2013
    Well said..I am smoking TRiP Supreme since a long time but has no side effects. But, I am not smoking it on regular basis. I don't know about you how many times in a day smoke it.