A new dawn; Totse user car pics

Dog BoyDog Boy Acolyte
edited August 2010 in Man Cave
My '88 Holden Commodore GTS. Powered by a Nissan RB30e.

cxascgbn.jpg

Now post your ride kids!

Comments

• mashlehashmashlehash Regular
    edited July 2010
    I...don't have a car :( I don't even have my fucking license. :mad:
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited July 2010
    Oh, I guess I did lose a post. Anyway,

1978 Ford mustang II
    Holley 4160 4bbl carb, Offenhauser 4bbl intake, ranger roller cam, MSD ignition, HedMan Hedder, Flowteck Warlock muffler, Esslinger adjustable cam gear, timing belt tensioner, and intermediate shaft.
    springroundup2010017.jpg
    springroundup2010018.jpg
    It gets along pretty good and a lot of people think its a v8 (because its so loud, deep and throaty) and are shocked to find out its actually a 4 banger.
    Its a daily driver, and it has seen 2 New England winters since I owned it, and the previous owner daily drove it for 6 years before I bought it.
  • auronkiaauronkia Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    01gran10.jpg
    2002 jeep 4x4 grey in line 6 stock automatic
    newest ride

img00210.jpg
    1996 dakota 4x4 v6 magnum strait piped 5 speed hunter green

spun a rod bearing rebuilt it then about 8 days later threw a rod
    so now it sits

img00110.jpg
    1997 ford f150 jasper stage 1 engine, 5 speed, cherry bomb dual cowboy tip with the cat removed, cold air. cobalt blue wrecked in bad weather
    first rideimg00111.jpg
  • PacinoPacino Regular
    edited July 2010
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2010
    26483_1213525389571_1571900803_30468766_2021699_n.jpg

1950 Plymouth Sedan

Y'all Niggas is Jealous.

It's currently in shit condition but it's my summer project, I might make a thread about it later and keep you all updated on the progress.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Paco wrote: »

1950 Plymouth Sedan

Y'all Niggas is Jealous.

It's currently in shit condition but it's my summer project, I might make a thread about it later and keep you all updated on the progress.

Nice man, It have a flathead in it? I've built a few anyways make a thread man we need content and this is a great car to do
    edited July 2010
    muffins wrote: »
    Nice man, It have a flathead in it? I've built a few anyways make a thread man we need content and this is a great car to do

Yea, It's a flathead six. My grandpa sold it to my dad a few years ago. He drove around on weekends until the breaks went and it's been sitting in my spare garage ever since.
    edited July 2010

1950 Plymouth Sedan

Y'all Niggas is Jealous.

August 1st. Cruisin' on main street car show in Manchester CT. Get it running and be there. That gives you 15 days to get it running and registered. brakes are an easy thing to fix. Its a fun show, and around 2000+ cars show up every year. Go for antique plates and you won't need an inspection.
    edited July 2010
    August 1st. Cruisin' on main street car show in Manchester CT. Get it running and be there. That gives you 15 days to get it running and registered. brakes are an easy thing to fix. Its a fun show, and around 2000+ cars show up every year. Go for antique plates and you won't need an inspection.

Shit man... :(

Brakes are only one of the problems, this thing won't be done my then.

Also, i'm 16 and I dont have my license.

EDIT: Also, i'm not going to be in this state that day anyway. I'm going on vacation for the first 2 weeks of august.
    edited July 2010
    Oh, I didn't know you didn't have your license. Anyway, even if the body is rough, you can still show it, and most people like to see original cars. However, once you got it in drivable condition, your real issue would be finding someone willing to drive it to the show :p
    edited July 2010
    Oh, I didn't know you didn't have your license. Anyway, even if the body is rough, you can still show it, and most people like to see original cars. However, once you got it in drivable condition, your real issue would be finding someone willing to drive it to the show :p

Well the body is in near perfect condition but the car hasn't moved in 10 or so years. I'm bringing to my buddy's shop sometime next month to work on it though. Worst comes to worst I'll borrow one of his dealer plates and drive it my self. Not much to worry about as long as I don't get pulled over. My dad loves car shows anyway, I'm sure he'll drive it and go look at other cars while I show off mine.
  • breastsbreasts New Arrival
    edited July 2010
    '01 dodge stratus hit a deer last week
    tn?sid=1451141614&mid=AF9hxEIAACiaTEU4qgSE3AWMPMI&midoffset=1_519864&partid=2&f=569&fid=Inbox

my new ride i picked up 2 days later
    tn?sid=1451141614&mid=AF9hxEIAACiaTEU4qgSE3AWMPMI&midoffset=1_519864&partid=3&f=569&fid=Inbox
  • edited July 2010
    15xpt12.jpg

2001 Grand Am. Just bought it a couple weeks ago, just put a head unit and two 12's in the trunk. About to tint the windows and that's probably all I'll do to it.
  • SkittlesSkittles Regular
    edited July 2010
    IMG_0003b.jpg

1997 Mitsubishi Mirage, had it about 6 months now and just got a new sub + amp put in :D
  • MullenMullen Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2010
    1970 Chevelle Malibu, 350, turbo 350 tranny, 8.2" 10-bolt rear with 4.56 gears. First car, bought it when I was 15 (21 now). It hasn't changed much over the past year or so, and probably won't 'til I get a job, then I might just buy something else. Also my 2000 Chevy 1500 pickup in the background.
    ChevelleSide.jpg

This is the 'ride' I spend more time driving than those two combined:

Case895withHesston540.jpg
    edited August 2010
    Shit man... :(

Brakes are only one of the problems, this thing won't be done my then.

Also, i'm 16 and I dont have my license.

EDIT: Also, i'm not going to be in this state that day anyway. I'm going on vacation for the first 2 weeks of august.

That's a shame. You missed a nice show. The weather was perfect.
    cruisinonmainst007.jpg
    On topic:
    cruisinonmainst031.jpg
  • PsychlonicPsychlonic Regular
    edited August 2010
    Picture of the old tank:

2ug2j47.jpg
    Yes, I listed as a muscle car in another thread. It's obviously up for debate. I'm in love with the idea that this was the black sheep of the Chevelles though, and I love the shit out of it.

Still to do:
    Replace rear bottom panels thanks to rust.
    Lower just a smidgen.
    Mount BF Goodrich T/A radials.
    Install limited slip differential.
    Replace front bumper with Monte Carlo bumper.
    Suck in front and rear bumper.
    Install rear fin spoiler ala Chevelle SE.
    Install front spoiler, also inspired by the SE.
    Install cowl induction hood (I'm a sucker for these).
    Repaint the body gloss black, because I'm super original.

And then some...