i think i got caught wanking

2»

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited October 2011
    Unless this thread develops meaningful conversation on the OP's topic it will be locked.
  • blamehoffmanblamehoffman Regular
    edited October 2011
    I grew up in a house of 7 people, and some of them are big assholse who dont knock or have any respect for another persons space, so yeah ive been walked in on several times, and you know what? I dont give a fuck. Everyone masturbates. Everyone. And if you dont want to see me pounding my dick then learn to knock asshole. The next time you get caught tell them exactly that; you dont want an awkward moment? Respsect my privacy and knock.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited October 2011
    there's no shame in masturbating. Next time someone walks in on you, stare them straight in the eye and finish. That's what I did the last time my mom walked in. Who's alpha now bitch
  • HelladamnleetHelladamnleet Banned
    edited October 2011
    I'm surprised at the few amount of people that caught the fact that it was his DAD that caught him, not his mom.
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited October 2011
    I'm surprised at the few amount of people that caught the fact that it was his DAD that caught him, not his mom.

I still would have looked him dead in the eye and finished. that would have been epic
  • xbcnfujvxbcnfujv Regular
    edited November 2011
    fuck it -- who cares what they think.
  • dibbsydibbsy New Arrival
    edited November 2011
    this thread cracks me up lol

culinaryoverload RemadE & ikillbearswithmybarehands posts are beast

Personally have never been caught pulling my wire as i keep the door locked when ever i feel like getting frisky with my hand.It would take me a while to get over the embarrassment if i got caught lol.Anyone ever had a danger wank?
  • edited November 2011
    ^ Never had a danger wank - can't stand the thought of doing it and I just wouldn't have the balls! Hats off to you though if you've done it before.
  • dibbsydibbsy New Arrival
    edited November 2011
    trx100 wrote: »
    ^ Never had a danger wank - can't stand the thought of doing it and I just wouldn't have the balls! Hats off to you though if you've done it before.
    I done it once when i was about 12 watching christina aguilera - dirty music video on mtv in the morning before i went to school while my mom was in the kitchen making me toast :D
    I did it because i could not resist the urge & did not have mtv in my room lol not for the thrill of getting caught.
    Shame on me :P
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited November 2011
    My last 2 Gfs and 4 one nighters thought watching me JO was kinda hawt.
    So fuck it! Let the whole world see.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited December 2011
    true story.

I just came a swastika! total fluke. sorry no pics
  • ZAPcomixZAPcomix New Arrival
    edited December 2011
    Getting caught masturbating opens the door to many wild sexual opportunities.

For instance, now you can fap on the kitchen table or even in the dog's food bowl with no shame.
  • LawlietLawliet New Arrival
    edited December 2011
    ZAPcomix wrote: »
    Getting caught masturbating opens the door to many wild sexual opportunities.

For instance, now you can fap on the kitchen table or even in the dog's food bowl with no shame.
    The fuck. Lol.

I think my dad saw me, or if not, he knew what I was doing......a bit awkward...
    But oh well, I will still do it. :fap: