BLEEDIN' HELL, WISDOM TEETH!

RemadERemadE Global Moderator
edited December 2011 in Spurious Generalities
I have my last one just settling in, and holy shitting dickballs it hurts! Been making the most of my painkillers for the last 3 days (minus the Tramadol except for 50mg which made me feel like shit). Honestly, it's agony, and I know I'm not the only one here who's been through it. Never had tooth pain before (not even had a filling or braces - take that British stereotypes!) and so as half my face is twitching and in agony, I'm just plugging morphine before bed and taking codeine throughout the day.

Got a small infection (its the lower right jaw) and as I can't have antibiotics (Crohn's) I've gotta use Corsidyl mouthwash 4 times a day and brush like a mofo. Was thinking warm water and salt wash, too.
Also, Bonjella FTW.

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited December 2011
    Man thank fucking Thor, I don't have that problem, my Wisdom teeth's are acting fine at the moment, it's known they only hurt if you're queer. Good luck mate.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, it feels like I've deepthroated a blender. After 2 days of going through 4 European Countries, I am going to the Dentist tonight. It's got better but no less painful. All the others are fine, it's just this last one.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    Hope things get better for you there :)
  • blindbatblindbat Regular
    edited December 2011
    WE NEED MOAR READS FOR THE OUTBREAK STORY!
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    blindbat wrote: »
    WE NEED MOAR READS FOR THE OUTBREAK STORY!

I have barely any time over the holidays as I have no peace, but don't fret!

Also update for this thread, after spitting out pus and almost puking my kidneys up I am now on antibiotics. Real good for my Crohn's and I can't drink. Happy new year! :hai: