Mentally raping your partner for the rest of her life

JackedJacked Regular
edited January 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I have certainly had my share of fucked up relationships, and yes I do believe that I have been mentally and emotionally scared by them. *At heart I think I'm still a softy, so when shit hits the fan with partners although I act calm... Inside I am absolutely loosing my mind and thinking of the weirdest shit to do.

Maybe it was my first serious girlfriend of 1.5 years that made me the way I am now. She was an absolute lunatic! To sum her up checkout " psycho ho Pablo fransisco". When we first met she was really nice, soft spoken, gorgeously good looking and had a flawless ass and tits! ... Then She became *obsessive, calling me all the time messaging all hours of the day even though we would work 12 hour shifts together 2-3 days a week. The relationship became really stressful but because I was supporting my parents and really didn't get out much other than school I thought I would stick it out a bit longer. She was 20 and I was 16... This should of been the only sign I needed to see that this girl was damaged goods but the lure of sex with an older girl took over... Not to mention free access to smokes and her car....

As the relationship progressed The fights got worse. She would argue with me about me looking at a woman that walked past my work bench .... And my work bench has another bench-top that is about 1.6 meters high.... You could only see the woman's hair! She would get into a full blow argument over that! The arguments got worse and worse to the point where we were physically pushing each other and *on a couple of occasions I actually broke down when I got home.*

I've lost track of the main aim of my thread so I will stop there and cut to the chase. I have a current gf who is also but not as bad a head fuk lunatic. I have come to the conclusion that I would really enjoy breaking her down into a helpless pool of sobbing drool that she wont recover from for a while and will need psychiatric help with. I guess Most guys would just break up and move on but I have tried and I can't, I keep coming back. I don't come back for love.. I think I come back for unfinished business.. Revenge.

So with the help of you guys I hope to accomplish this feat.*

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2012
    I know one thing for a fact, your GF has some very bad karma surrounding here because it's the worst time for me to be on the computer with a keyboard, I tell it's the worst time for her. It's been long since I actually replied in one of this hate/revenge threads but I guess it's your lucky day, my mind is just screaming to write something fucked up.

So, let's analyze the situation, you're GF who is older than you is obsessed about you and wants to make sure you're truly her's, I am sure she even planned to marry you in future and if possible have your babies forcefully if required. In order to understand why she is doing this, we need to investigate in her past. It never hurts to check your future wife mother, because it gives you a hint of what could become in the future, I am not saying you can't change, I am just saying if the variables stay the same the output might be the same.

With that simple knowledge we should proceed in trying to guess what changed her, I guess it's the emotional bond that she developed with you over the years or it could be the knowledge that she caught a younger guy, as far as I know it's always a bad idea for a women to hook up with a younger guy because as the years pass on the older girl is always at a disadvantage, wiser women know this simple fact, I am sure she knows it but due to her inherit issues which you later discovered she is blind to them.

You can't mentally fuck someone who is already fucked in the head, the problem is they might not even get the message, wasting your time on fucking her for good isn't going to earn you some good points in the future and there is always the knowledge of you screwing someone over that will haunt you, I know for a fact that these things haunt me, regardless of how uber I look. It's just a simple fact.

Now to move on the screwing part, there is not easy way to go about this, the best thing you could do is leave her and walk away but since you can't, then mentally fucking a girl is super easy.
    A) Make the dependable on you.
    B) force them to show their undying love for you.
    C) Get emotionally connected to them and let them spill all their secrets, I mean all, from the time they saw their brothers taking a shower to the time they had their first moon blood. Every detail.

The focus here is to make them naked mentally (Yes, I know girls, I shouldn't be telling him this but it can't be helped, I am super sorry). During this exercise you must be as caring as you can but you need to know what you're doing, think of this as game, you must play the levels in order to reach her. If possible record what she says, let he spill it all out. Record a sex tape or recording her doing something really embarassing does the trick as well, it depends on how open she is about certain things.

A women is just a soft rose to be really honest, they might look tough but deep down it really hurts them, I mean every word you say does reach them.

With the knowledge of her past and present you can easily devise a simple way to mindfuck. But the problem is, this is as far as I can take you, I cannot in good sense guide you any further, I just checked what I was going to type and I can't think of doing this anyone, even to my enemies. I have been working really hard to change my alter ego and I am sorry but I can't proceed furthur.

But again, take some caution here. I know it might seem she is being a total bitch but some women are like that, what they really need is someone to help them, someone who would touch base with them and talk to inner child and set them free. They're already fucked by the modern culture and whatnot, women of today are as misguided as ever. Instead of fucking her up, become the pillar that will bind her down or armor, since you keep coming back to her, it must mean something. You never know if that woman that you so despise right now might be the only true love you will ever find.

Hope this helps, yes I do sound a pussy in this post.
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited January 2012
    I've missed this Dfg.

Well her mother is also a weirdo. After her husband cheated on her she left her 2 daughters and moved to the other side of the country Literally! The family is comprised of a loser father who was in the army in the Balkans, a wife who I'm preety sure whored around or was in a previous marriage and had a kid (kid lives overseasa) a lesbian daughter and then there's my gf. The lesbian sister tried to commit suicide by slamming her car into a wall when she was younger, unfortunately she survived and is the biggest drop kick piece of shit in this world.*

I agree that this isn't really the right and moral thing to do however I was falling in love with this girl but I am 80% sure she is seeing and fuking other guys behind my back as whenever we have an argument she calls her sister and her sister backs up the story to a tee!! Her phone is always on silent when I spend the night, her messages are maticulisly deleted same as her call logs, her phone bills are ten pages long ( double sided) that she throws away the same day when I am not there and the one number I dialed on her phone out of randomness under a woman's name..... A guy picked up. All this shit is still going on after 9 months of being in a relationship.

So... Am I so wrong in wanting to demolishing her mental state and any sense of self worthiness?....*
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Jacked wrote: »
    So... Am I so wrong in wanting to demolishing her mental state and any sense of self worthiness?....*

Not at all.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Best thing is to fly solo for a while. I never understood why people (I'm 21) my age wannt to commit. You have your entire life ahead of you! Grab some good beers, a campfire and music with some trusted mates. Women are optional, but anything where you show them the slightest bit of affection means you will be in a heap of shit if you thn don't reach and exceed that level again.
    Guys can be psychos too, apparently, if my ex lurks this site (hey there), then she will tell you I would text her most days, but she ignored me for near on a month which turned me into, in her eyes, a psycho who was over-obsessive.

Just go bromance, no homo, for a while, and enjoy your youth. Fuck settling down, especially with people who evidently haven't matured enough yet.
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited January 2012
    I would love a little bromance in my life but my close mates all have girlfriends. Sometimes it's awesome having a gf that you can cuddle up for the whole night and just have that no frills no effort good sex with . I'm having my 21st party Tomorow so mayb after that ( by the way she doesn't want to be at my party even though it's mostly family, she has met my parents before so I dont know what's her problem) when I sneak out with my cuzns I can get some mental rep back by fuking some sluts, pics and vids will be put up if I do.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited January 2012
    Dude, I don't know about you fucking with her mental state. Reading the above it would seem she beat you to it, hahaha.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited January 2012
    Most women are pretty fucked tbh. I'v met more fucked up bitches than normal ones,
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited January 2012
    Lol chippy I got fuked over by my first gf which is what the first post is mostly about , however I'm asking assistance for my current gf and no one is really giving me much ideas xcept for dfg
    edited January 2012
    chippy wrote: »
    Dude, I don't know about you fucking with her mental state. Reading the above it would seem she beat you to it, hahaha.

When you ask for help, you tend to have passed the mental fuck point without realising ;)
    Best thing is to use her own weaknesses and insecurities. Most girls put make up on to feel more confident around other girls so you could go for that angle. Anything else? Obviously don't do it in the immediate future as she will suspect you. Just be subtle and play the long game.
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited January 2012
    I am making ground, let's just say I'm building the foundations for a perfect candidate for amental asylum or a good suicide attemp. I hope to make the foundations but let her sign the contract for final completion. Feels good! I'm a little drunk and a little tired so good night fellow totseans and sick fuks!

Adios
    edited January 2012
    Jacked wrote: »
    I am making ground, let's just say I'm building the foundations for a perfect candidate for amental asylum or a good suicide attemp

Sorry if I misinterpreted this, but don't make it for yourself.
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited January 2012