Blow on face or in mouth for pic?

JackedJacked Regular
edited March 2012 in Life
A lot of threads of seen have had hundreds of views and only ten or less comments so I thoughtid give our lurkers some incentive to register.

Tonight the plan is to meet up with this redhead girl from the other side of town, she's promising a mean head Job ( I can vouch for that). Now my dilemma is should I blow on her face or in her mouth, please take into consideration I havnt had a blow job for the past 6 months.

If we get more than 25 votes I shal post the photo up with her eyes blurred and my car blurred. I know it isn't fair but iv invested a lot of time in this girl and have groomed her well so I'm not going to spoil that. Vote away

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2012
    In her mouth.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited February 2012
    In her mouth, facial shot are messy.
    edited February 2012
    In her mouth and make her like it.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited February 2012
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited February 2012
    I have a thing for redheads so any extra pics are good. I vouch face in the small chance I get to see some hair :thumbsup:
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited February 2012
    Face is messy, I vote mouth.
    edited February 2012
    Merged the two threads :thumbsup:

Also if you can get a face/hair photo with a mouth shot, then that's also good. I'm half tempted to do something similar on Saturday when I have a burlesque dancer over, but I doubt she'll want photos taken.

Might have to resort to the ol' hidden webcam trick like before.
    edited February 2012
    :facepalm:
    edited February 2012
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited February 2012
    You're asking us to vote on whether we would prefer to see a pic of a girl with jizz either on her face or in her mouth, and you are going to blur the eyes and the background so we can't see your car. I think I'd rather just see a pic of your car if it's all the same.
    edited February 2012
    chippy wrote: »
    You're asking us to vote on whether we would prefer to see a pic of a girl with jizz either on her face or in her mouth, and you are going to blur the eyes and the background so we can't see your car. I think I'd rather just see a pic of your car if it's all the same.

Let's compromise and make it a picture of his car with jizz on the grill.
    edited February 2012
    I want to know if the upholstery is leather.
    edited February 2012
    I wish to rescind any and all of my previous votes and change my vote to "in her ear so she can hear it coming".
    edited February 2012
    Actually can I vote, in her eyes. This would make it easier for you as her eyes will be blurry anyway and negates the need for you to do it.
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited February 2012
    Lol, seats are fabric and dash and doors are black hard vinyl/ plastic.

The encounter got postponed for a couple days , I couldn't be fucked driving an hour to see her so I just went to the mrs house and fuked her twice in the same amount of time. It was average but meh. Good to see some good discussion going on.
    edited February 2012
    Eye would be good. Imagine the photo of her mid-flinch and scream, hands blurrily moving towards her face and a face of disgust. Plus I'd get to see her hair :fap:

Nice job on having 2 women on at the same time. That takes some wrangling. Hope it doesn't fuck up for you though (and to be fair, every relationship I have had was ended as they cheated on me so I'm a tad iffy about that but each to their own). Someone should write a guide on how to manage how to have a few girls on the go at one time :rolleyes:

I need some ideas for guides. Hmm.
    edited February 2012
    I think having two cell phones and tight lips is a start. Its tempting to tell your mates what's happening but we all know what happens....
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited February 2012
    well if u do it in her mouth how u going to prove the picture
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited February 2012
    Cos I will make her open her mouth wide and tilt the head, iv done it before hahah .

Well u need to keep them separate and the girl on the side needs to know its only sex no relationship. Mrs uses txt and phones where as sluts get my fb and the story of I have no phone. But this range knows iv got a gf and she also has a bf so neither of us will sqweel.

Ps I'm not really a cheater, I would never. Heat on a wife, but this mrs is a headfuck and it's annoying because gou can't just hit them, which would work a treat. As Dave attelle says, girls arnt scared of being hit because it's socially unacceptable however if it was they would know their boundaries
  • NonmaeNonmae Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2012
    On her face, for some reason I find that really enjoyable might be that it's slightly degrading. :P
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited February 2012
    Lol slightly? There's nothing more degrading.... In less ur arse fuking them and have ur hand in her mouth pulling wide hard!
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited March 2012
    Driving to her joint now eta 35 mins. Hope she's still up for pics!
    edited March 2012
    Keep us posted
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited March 2012
    Got it, even got a video! But won't be posting the vid. I'll post pic 2morro after work wen im on computer. She was uglier than I remembered.

Ps; I blew in her mouth but can't see much cum lol poor girl was gagging hard hahaha
    edited March 2012
    Good job on the gag ;) looking forward to the picture!