Fur Trade, Animal Abuse At Its Finest

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited February 2012
    I saw this vid a few years back & it still makes me rage. :angry:
  • livninlrlivninlr Semo-Regulars
    edited February 2012
    I hate this.. Makes ME want them to feel the pain. Ruthless.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited February 2012
    man that's fucking horrible.. and I've seen some fucked up shit
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited February 2012
    I believe in human cruelty, not animal cruelty. Humans are destructive and cruel pieces of shit while animals aren't destructive and cruel by nature. We as a race are a disgrace IMO
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited February 2012
    This makes the rabbit vid from a few months back look like a petting zoo.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited February 2012
    Seeing it makes me want to walk into the local Chinese owned bakery with a shotgun and blow the slit eyed cunts head off mainly as I hate the Chinese and the fact that the people in the video were Chinese.

I have a deep hatred for most people except my fellow totseans and the few decent people I know IRL. That and Chinese people, I don't know why but I just do.
  • imoscardotcomimoscardotcom Acolyte
    edited February 2012
    I believe in human cruelty, not animal cruelty. Humans are destructive and cruel pieces of shit while animals aren't destructive and cruel by nature. We as a race are a disgrace IMO

This, humans fucking suck.

Especially the chinese I guess
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2012
    That happened because it was China and it was a girl.
  • imoscardotcomimoscardotcom Acolyte
    edited February 2012
    That happened because it was China and it was a girl.

I knew china had a long history of gender inequality, I guess I just never knew that even today, they took it to such extremes.
    It couldn't have taken them more than 5 minutes to stop, move her out of the goddamn street and find a phone to call for help. Yet no one in the video gives her more than a passing glance, even though not one of them seemed to be in any kind of hurry. I guess I'm just too american.

Sorry for the somewhat derailing rant. :o
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited February 2012
    The Chinese have seen century upon century or war, disease, pestilence, and famine. As a society they have become desensitized to suffering to a great degree. They value life much differently than the western mind. Couple that with the the fact that it was a girl's life and it means even less to them.