Dolphins are more like people than people are

Princess 'ZekPrincess 'Zek Regular
edited July 2010 in Spurious Generalities
this is not a good thing, but we must face reality :(

Comments

• CombatwomabtCombatwomabt Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    But people set the standard for being people...

Fagot.
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2010
    There's no question that popular culture depicts dolphins as symbols of tranquility and peace. They are considered by some to be benign and all knowing; the very embodiment of wisdom. You will often see illustrations of jolly Cetaceans jumping heroically out of the ocean waters with lasers and rainbows shooting out everywhere. Perhaps a gnome or a magical elf with a mustache is riding on its back. There are even nautical folk tales of dolphins protecting sailors and bringing them to the shores when stranded.

It is because of these common memes that people are unaware of the dark side of dolphin sociology. We ignore that these creatures practice murder and rape openly without social consequence. This is problematic to me because dolphins are considered to be the most emotionally intelligent and intellectually apt creatures on the planet, second to humans. Though an important minority goes so far as to elude that Cetacean intelligence may even be equal to or greater than our own. Given this information, let us look upon two facts that may present a moral dilemma as quoted from Wikipedia:

"Male Bottlenose Dolphins are even known to molest [rape] dolphins of different species."

Dolphins: A Hidden Evil
  • RuptureRupture Regular
    edited July 2010
    So who would fuck a dolphin?
  • jarkofjarkof Regular
    edited July 2010
    ^
    I would and according to this thread they would be more people then me because apparently this guys standard of people is smaller then the standard of the oceans wildlife.
    What a noob
    no but seriously anybody got a dolphin for me to fuck.