Mrs and the toilet

JackedJacked Regular
edited April 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I have just witnessed my gf cleaning the toilet with her bare hands and a sponge..... The was dunking the sponge in the toilet water and cleaning the bowl with no fuking gloves!!! In front of me! Like wtf is wrong with her man for fuked sake!*

To top it off she goes " I flushed it ten times, it's just water Jacked, for fucks sake!" mind you this was the morning after having sex with her and finding vaginal tissue chunks on my pubic region due to her being on her rags.....*

.... I feel dirty as fuck*

Comments

• chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited March 2012
    Hahaha, I read this and laughed. you obviously don't have kids.
    Wait till you've dealt with a few hundred shitty nappies, arses covered in green diarrhea, car keys down an unflushed toilet, projectile vomit etc etc etc,
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited March 2012
    LoL Chippy nah mate no kids , iv got baby cousins and changing dirty napies is nothing compared to watching the woman you made love to 5 hours ago, bending over the toilet and going wrist deep in there!*

Lol was this my first experience of what to look forward to in a marriage? like cmon use a glove!!! Or at least use the toilet brush fml
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited March 2012
    LoL Chippy nah mate no kids , iv got baby cousins and changing dirty napies is nothing compared to watching the woman you made love to 5 hours ago, bending over the toilet and going wrist deep in there!*

Lol was this my first experience of what to look forward to in a marriage? like cmon use a glove!!! Or at least use the toilet brush fml
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited March 2012
    It sounds to me dude, if it ever comes to having kids, your woman will have no problem at all dealing with the shitty side of things. You should be proud mate. LOL
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited March 2012
    I think it's a good sign that she can cope with shit but on other hand... it's a big turn off as well.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2012
    Jacked wrote: »
    I have just witnessed my gf cleaning the toilet with her bare hands and a sponge..... The was dunking the sponge in the toilet water and cleaning the bowl with no fuking gloves!!! In front of me! Like wtf is wrong with her man for fuked sake!*
    You only need to be concerned when she starts cleaning it with her tongue.......actually....that's kinda hawt! :confused:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited March 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    You only need to be concerned when she starts cleaning it with her tongue.......actually....that's kinda hawt! :confused:

Negro...what?!
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited March 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    Negro...what?!
    M6vEb.png

Hawt I tell you...Hawt!
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited March 2012
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2012
    It is only germs and hands wash...