A Kick in the Right Direction - Totseans.com Mass Upgrade Project (April 2012)

13»

Comments

• Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2012
    What you do anywhere but here is strictly between you and someplace else.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2012
    Spinster wrote: »
    what are the limits to getting our name out their? Like can i make an account on some random forum and post a link or have it in my sig, like spamming but not to the degree where the post get removed and account banned.

No need to do Dirty stuff. There are still ways of doing things in a more subtle manner.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited April 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    No need to do Dirty stuff. There are still ways of doing things in a more subtle manner.

Sweet thats exactly why I asked. dont what to give the site a bad name.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2012
    I'm getting back on track with my writing between my revision for my finals. I also found a long-lost list I wrote while out in a nightclub, pissed, as an idea for guides. Written up about a third of them - so more content on the way.

And does it have to stay legal? Just wondering.
  • edited April 2012
    Hold tight for the advertising methods and ideas. Once we've got theming fixed, we can collaborate again (like we did in this thread :D) and get some ideas together. The main focus will be on plenty of meaningful backlinks on various corners of the internet, boosting our Google rank for relevant search terms and letting others know of this place depending on who comes across our links :thumbsup: We'll be sharing content on Reddit, Twitter, Digg and other social media, just like before. Dfg has a few other neat ideas up his sleeve I think.

If you want to link to this place in your sig on other forums, go for it. Just make sure you give us a meaningful link, as they help a lot. For example, Totseans - Connecting the World is much better than Click here. Use your brain :D

As for legalities, do whatever you want. Just don't admit to anything dumb online, or even offline ;)
    edited April 2012
    What about a facebook page too
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2012
    Already have on :D
    edited April 2012
    is that the Totseans, Wikipedia page?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2012
    W

Wiki pages isn't up yet.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited April 2012
    Does anone have a mac? Can you confirm this: It seems that i can never login here without trying multiple times, latest Chrome and OSX 10.6.8
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2012
    Does anone have a mac? Can you confirm this: It seems that i can never login here without trying multiple times, latest Chrome and OSX 10.6.8

Going to test it using VM. Try clearing your cooKies.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited April 2012
    lol power was out from 8 am to 2 Pm, fucking hell. The weather is awesome, too bad I can't take a shit (no water).
    FTW! Take that shit bro!
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Just do it in a bucket and chuck it somewhere. Medieval England ftw.
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited April 2012
    Huzzah! I have internet again. Been having to leave home to get access.

I might have internet again, but it's still dialup. I've just been trying to catch up and this new stuff looks exciting, is there much I can do to help?

In the middle of writing a few guides, but if there's anything else I can do, just shout.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited April 2012
    We just removed inactive staff from the staff. We did not restrict those peoples access to anything other than M&A of course. You are still a member with full member access just like all other full members. :thumbsup:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2012
    Had some MAJOR, I mean MAJOR IRL problem. Thankfully it's taken care off. I am not using Fiber connection at the moment but I am currently working on it. But things have changed IRL.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited April 2012
    Random Idea: There should be a new user title right above Regular named Totsean
  • 1357913579 Death Cog Machine
    edited April 2012
    Had some MAJOR, I mean MAJOR IRL problem. Thankfully it's taken care off. I am not using Fiber connection at the moment but I am currently working on it. But things have changed IRL.

You should post more about the crazy shit going on over there, me and a few friends are always interested in the perspective of someone who actually lives there.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited April 2012
    13579 wrote: »
    You should post more about the crazy shit going on over there, me and a few friends are always interested in the perspective of someone who actually lives there.
    I plan to, I just moved back to my parents place like 36 hours ago.