Dating a Pakistani Girl (Trying)

DfgDfg Admin
edited November 2012 in Life
Went to the Bank with my dad, saw this quite beautiful girl. She approached us and I started teasing her. Things worked out between us and Dad acted like a wingman and then we left. I left something stirring inside me and I thought it wouldn’t hurt to give it a try. But my logical part was still cautious telling me to take things super slow.
I went to bank today, ignored her for hours, I had to go back and forth because there were some issues with the bank draft. After finishing up, I went to her. Talked about things, asked for her number only because my dad wanted it, told her to call him when she has time and then I asked her out for May 11th to watch a movie together. She told me her Birthday is on 7th.
Now, I am stuck between two dates, the 7th and the 11th. She thinks I have some decent amount of money which is sort of true but I sense a trap. She has blue eyes, blondish fair, white skin and was born in UK. She doesn’t like going out to other Countries but I might be able to change her mind.
I am thinking of sending her a gift subscription of Gul Ahmed fashion magazine, it will be for 6 months. Better gift than some expensive perfume etc. On May 11th I am thinking of just watching the movie, eating some at Mcdonalds and then dropping her off, provided she agrees on that day.
So, basically if I don’t do something on 7th she might not go out on 11th. I am not really crazy about this girl but I think it’s high time I start putting my penis in something other than a fucking pillow.

Comments, suggestions, all women are the same. So, any good solid tips would work on her as well. It’s not like I don’t have any game or something, I can flirt with girls easy and keep them lol’ing for extended period of time. But it doesn’t hurt to learn
something.

She is Taurus btw: http://astrology.about.com/od/tauruslovematches/qt/TaurusCap.htm

Hence the gift angle works better with her.

Comments

• SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited May 2012
    I dont know, all women are different aye. Sounds like you have a good plan, follow it. Only suggestion I would make is take her to somewhere you enjoy eating, like a nice cafe or bar. If she thinks you have money she might be disappointed with Mcdonlads haha.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited May 2012
    Going to her birthday is a bit too forward seeing as you just met her and already have a date for the 11th. Unless she invites you, I'd abstain. Girls in my experience and my friends, at least are a bit funny with guys that are too forwards.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    Spinster wrote: »
    I dont know, all women are different aye. Sounds like you have a good plan, follow it. Only suggestion I would make is take her to somewhere you enjoy eating, like a nice cafe or bar. If she thinks you have money she might be disappointed with Mcdonlads haha.
    Mcdonalds is right next to Cinepax or I can try a restaurant which is next to cinepax as well. Hmm, that might be a good idea.
    RemadE wrote: »
    Going to her birthday is a bit too forward seeing as you just met her and already have a date for the 11th. Unless she invites you, I'd abstain. Girls in my experience and my friends, at least are a bit funny with guys that are too forwards.

Nah, she doesn't celeberate it. I was just thinking of giving her the present in the bank. It would just be a simple envelope with the subscription information. But it would be wise to ask her first. Or I can just meet up on the 11th and give her the present there or something. I am thinking in terms of making sure I get what I want without investing too much money on it. Because to be honest, I would prefer if she doesn't like drinking money. Plus, if it doesn't work out, I can honestly say that I tried and then my dad wouldn't have any objections when I settle down with some girl italy etc.

But again, I will avoid being too forward. So, should I expect a kiss at the end or do I build things up and keep her friendzoned for a while. This is ofcourse assuming everything pans out correctly.
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited May 2012
    Don't give her a present on her birthday especially If shes not celebrating. That's the gateway to friendzone. I should know. I had a bad experience with it.

Just go for a cup of coffee or do something not too much. This way, you guys can just chat.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited May 2012
    a movie followed by mcdonalds. sounds like my first highschool date.

women know exactly how much money a guy has dfg, they have a sixth sense - trust me.

my style is to udercook things - coffee and my cunning wit is usually sufficient.
    also, guy her a nonexpensive thoughtful gift.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    Don't give her a present on her birthday especially If shes not celebrating. That's the gateway to friendzone. I should know. I had a bad experience with it.

Just go for a cup of coffee or do something not too much. This way, you guys can just chat.

Yeah, I have been thinking over the gift thingy. I think it's too soon to send her gifts especially since we haven't talked or chatted yet. Besides, if I was dating her for months than a gift would be obvious. Sending her a gift before even the first date. Not how I roll.
    a movie followed by mcdonalds. sounds like my first highschool date.

women know exactly how much money a guy has dfg, they have a sixth sense - trust me.

my style is to udercook things - coffee and my cunning wit is usually sufficient.
    also, guy her a nonexpensive thoughtful gift.

I will give her my penis if I could. Not really a fan of coffee but like I said, I just want to watch the damn movie. With or without her :).
  • (nameless one)(nameless one) Regular
    edited May 2012
    I also learned that movies is not the way to go for first date.

You usually want to have conversations with activities that you both can enjoy on the first date. Maybe go to a coffee place/local eatery (like one of those family owned small business) then go to the local park. Museums/aquariums/exhibits are also good if you can deal with that thing. Interesting things can start interesting conversations.

If she thinks you're rich, go to the pub and fuck and chuck. If she's only going out with you because you're rich, make the best out of that because chances are its not gonna work out.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2012
    With the way your luck with other Pakis has been lately you had better do a penis check on her first.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    I also learned that movies is not the way to go for first date.

You usually want to have conversations with activities that you both can enjoy on the first date. Maybe go to a coffee place/local eatery (like one of those family owned small business) then go to the local park. Museums/aquariums/exhibits are also good if you can deal with that thing. Interesting things can start interesting conversations.

If she thinks you're rich, go to the pub and fuck and chuck. If she's only going out with you because you're rich, make the best out of that because chances are its not gonna work out.

Can't really take her to anything else. She is will get bored and plus I really want to see the movie.
    With the way your luck with other Pakis has been lately you had better do a penis check on her first.

Did I mention I love you? Fuck I lol'ed super hard.

Update:
    She called Dad, dad wrote down the number. I messaged her via sms. We agreed to buy her a suit. Naturally I would need to do some color selection, since I had a number, I sent her and sms and told her what colors I think she likes. Dark navy blue, black and mostly dark colors. I got a message from her stating she likes black.

Everything going well, then she asks me how the hell did I get the number. I knew she was playing a game because it's quite obvious I would get her number from Dad ANYWAY. Plus, I hate texting which I mentioned in the sms. From there on we went on a confused texting session. In which I was typing like I usually do and she was typing like a retard high on acid on fucking purpose. I went to the park to do my jog session ( I did almost 10Km today) and I told her that I will be there. She sends me a mixed message.

In short, she was mind fucking me. I send her a message telling her I will not send sms anymore and she can either e-mail me or just fucking call me. Note, I didn't use the word fucking. She says, I can call after 9 pm.

And I didn't. I was busy with Skype meeting and I was working. I send her a message around 10: 25 Pm telling her I was in a meeting and couldn't call her. This was ON PURPOSE because I am playing a game here. So basically my main aim here is to meet up with her in the park before the 7th or the 11th.

I know movies is NOT a good idea for a first date but if I can get her to the park and chat up or roam around a bit, chances are I would come to an understanding with her and if I see there is no hope in going after her, I save money and time. Again, not really desperate for her but I wouldn't mind flexing my IRL troll and having some fun.

Oh thanks to the fucking up with that cunt, I am extra extra cautious.
    edited May 2012
    lol. Buy her a too big suit; and she'll think you think she's fat. Buy her a too small suit and you'll make her feel fat.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    lol. Buy her a too big suit; and she'll think you think she's fat. Buy her a too small suit and you'll make her feel fat.
    I would be buying the fabric. Suit would be just asking for trouble. gulahmenstore.com this where I am going to shop.
    edited May 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    I would be buying the fabric. Suit would be just asking for trouble. gulahmenstore.com this where I am going to shop.

nice innovative idea.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    Hands are numb, I feel extremely tired but really happy. This day turn out to be so fucking unexpected it's unreal. I mean really.

Okay, to start off. I waited for her message but she didn't reply. So, I went to the park and told her I was walking. She responds back and I get the WTF face. So, I text her and she texts back. And then I walk back to my home and then she sends me a message. In the last message we agreed to talk after 10:30 pm. I said sure but she then called me out of nowhere. I found a bench and called her back.

We start talking from there. It was 8 PM. She told me she doesn't live next to the park but far away. I misunderstood her house location. So, basically going to the park and telling her to come there was confusing her. Then we started talking, I mean just talk. I am typing this reply after being engaged to her in deep and private conversation since 8 PM. I did take a break for an hour but honestly we talked for 7 hours straight! A fucking record. The best part is, SHE NEVER TALKS. I am not kidding either. She avoids talking and I do the same. I never ever fucking talk to anyone for this long except for totseans.

But man, this was just so awesome. I think I finally found some connection here. We both agreed on it, everything that happened in the past week is just unreal. I mean this girl is hard to even reach let alone talk. Guys line up around her counter trying to get a line on her and bitch slaps the fuck out of them. Honestly I was surprised I got lucky. I would love to share more but I don't want too because I fear I might break her trust. She hates Internet, doesn't like it one bit. So, I am sure you won't see her here any time. I will however work on her every month and every year until she finally gets it.

There is so much going around in my mind. I honestly hungered for this sort of connection, ever since I was a little kid, I dreamed of being in something like this. Sex doesn't even matter to me. I am more of a mind connection guy, like mating of minds to be precise. She likes shakespear and she loves reading and writing. If everything works out, I see a great future. I wouldn't mind traveling the world with her. That doesn't mean I don't like white girls etc but honestly I would prefer her over some random white skank I find in other countries.

Plus, it's not like my penis would make em stick around either :p. Best DAY EVER!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    This just in, Dfg is NOT single anymore. I finally found a life partner. She admitted she loves me we're set. Now, the real journey starts. I have been banned from jerking off & I have numerous restrictions on me. But it's effing worth it. This is honestly unexpected, I never dreamed of someone like her, never ever thought about it. I guess pairs are made in heaven or it's because of all the good deeds I did or the Universe just hates me and wants to see my heart broken in some way. It would srsly suck balls if I loose her, there won't be any winners in this match.

I wish I could share more but because I love her, I cannot betray her trust. So, in short. I am pretty positive that the girl I have been looking for all my life, the girl I have been dreaming about for years when growing up. I finally have her. I don't know what the future holds for us, I cannot say things would go smoothly but I am willing to try. Especially for her, I am willing to fight for it. She is worth it, innoncent, honest, someone who doesn't take any bullshit from others, work driven and most of all, an Alien.

There are some problem areas I need to work on but well no one is perfect, hell considering my background and everything, I am 100% positive I don't deserve her and that's saying something. I have fallen for her head or heels and I am proud to admit this.

I know some people are cynical about love and relationships. I have learned a lot from totseans and I know living with someone and sharing everything with them is NOT easy but well I don't want to die alone, I don't want to end up in a grave with no one to throw some dirt on me and I don't want to die without experiencing true love. I still have confused and mixed emotions about this but every bone in my body tells me it was destined to be this way. It all makes sense, why a guy like me couldn't find a girl, why a guy like me couldn't even find anyone interesting.

I am 26 now, and I have been in search for this since I was 16 years old. Yes, effing 16. I used to have some weird ass fantasy about the perfect girl during the course of my maturation, my ideal wife outlook has changed in various ways. But still I kept being optimistic. I do remmeber that after giving up hope, I mean I went to the right places, public shows, races and events and even exhibitions. I couldn't find a single girl there. Like if you look at someone and you just can't forget them. I never had this feeling until few days ago.

I had little or no sleep, I can't eat much, I have this weird sensation in my chest, it seems something is locked inside, I feel happy, sad and nervous at the same time. I can't focus on things, I loose track some times and I honestly can't thing of anything. Technically all these symptoms point to one thing. I AM IN LOVE which is true.

But since I do note down things from time to time. I think my reaction or in this intensity of love is based on my lack of a mate for an extended period of time. You know when you're without something for so long that forget what it's like, same thing is happening to me. So, my reactions are accelerated. But still it's a miracle that I have more control over myself.
    But the problem gets amplified because my partner has never felt these emotions. So, like me she is a blank sheet. While I know what is what, and how things work and how life function, she is completely unaware of these feelings and emotions and mostly afraid of it. And since things developed on her end, she couldn't process it and her reaction was far stronger than mine. Which was unexpected.

So, TL;DR two souls, from different Universe, each fed up from relationships or marriages find each other in the most unusual place and at the time when they're both aiming for performance and success they discover that they're both soul mates and have no way of stopping each other from falling in love. I mean this happened mostly via phone, imagine what would happen if we were near each other!

So, it's been a long LONG day. It was rewarding in so many ways and I finally feel loved. I really loved. I am afraid now, I am really afraid now. I know we're meant to be together but I am just worried something might happen down the line but I have vowed never to let her go. So, let's just say if she moves to a different country, I would be one step behind her. From now on, it's do or die. I can't find any other nobel cause worth living for, I don't have resources to fix World Hunger, I am not smart enough to cure AIDS and the new generation is full of idiots anyway. So, basically apart from totseans and my love, I don't anything else worth devoting my life too.

Short story, FIND YOUR SOUL MATE!

Oh and please pray for us. I normally don't ask for divine help but I thing this might be an exception and of course while you're doing that, pray for my brother and my best man RemadE. Hopefully some prayers just might get answered today.

Love you guys.
    edited May 2012
    As much as I hate relationships - WAHEY! Nice one mah Son! I'd gladly be your best man. Glad you found someone who's got the same interests as you and the same personality as well.

Also, get your dick wet soon. Would love to read an article about you sticking it in a girl for the first time ;)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    As much as I hate relationships - WAHEY! Nice one mah Son! I'd gladly be your best man. Glad you found someone who's got the same interests as you and the same personality as well.

Also, get your dick wet soon. Would love to read an article about you sticking it in a girl for the first time ;)

Dude, this is much harder than you think, the amount of heart burn I have to deal with is insane. It's a shame I can't share things because of the promise but I am using all my will power to make things running. You have NO IDEA how difficult this is. Two soul mates, two different outlooks and one sin. Go figure!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    Yus! :confetti:
    That's just really incredibly awesome. And sending payers pronto :D
    Congratulations!

Thanks, my family knows about this now and they're helping me. They will do whatever it takes to get us together. So, hopefully you would be seeing Mrs. Dfg in near future and I am sure you will enjoy her company. She is as lethal as I am and even more so in other situations. I love her so much now. Each day, I just keep thinking about her and hell I even started singing SONGS!

The feeling of being in love is amazing, the heart feels different, it feels like it doesn't belong to you. Tomorrow is her Bday, I am going to write her a love letter :).
    edited May 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    Each day, I just keep thinking about her and hell I even started singing SONGS!

I mean, I used to bang on about my ex, but you poof!

Now for the real questions. Does she have a nice rack?
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    I mean, I used to bang on about my ex, but you poof!

Now for the real questions. Does she have a nice rack?

Yes, she does. I saw her today, I took my sis with me otherwise it would be awkward. Man, she looked so beautiful, I mean wow. She went with some really lovely makeup, it looks like paid extra attention to herself just for me. We both were so deeply stunned. I was sweating because the weather has a bit hot but she just looked so amazing. With her stunning blue eyes and gorgeous face and her lips. MY GOD, if they whole fucking bank wasn't watching us, I would have leapt and kiss her right there.

Now, I just can't think of anything else. I don't want to see any picture or anything. I just want to close my eyes and dream about her. The talks are in the works, hopefully we might be able to get married or at least engaged in few months. So, there won't be any real problems for us. I am just afraid if I lose her, I might actually never recover.

I wrote a 7 page article for her. I let my feelings go wild for her and told her about what my life is all about and how she will impact everything in it. I also made a CD for her, was going to do the video but didn't have time. Perhaps later on.

She is either the best thing that ever happened to me or the worst thing. Can't decide.
    Now, if only I could focus on work!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    Okay, so I talked to TDR and now I am starting to reconsider everything. After all it's a chemical reaction and I shouldn't put my ambitions on hold. There have been some talks here and there and I can't sense if the other party is willing or even ready to commit. So, I have been backtracking things and checking myself. Would it hurt, not really. But in order to prevent something BIG from going down, I suggest it would be nice to put a stop to it or let the natural course take control. So, let's see. If things pan out, it's great if not then fuck it. I am moving out :).

It's a WIN/WIN situation for me anyway.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited May 2012
    Now you're punching the right ticket.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    Now you're punching the right ticket.

Thanks man, I talked to her and now things are much better. We have an understanding and lets see what happens. I am not going to rush it.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited May 2012
    Well, how do I start this. I fell in love and then discovered something I didn't expect. You know when they're times when you're tested by the higher powers, when you're forced to make such big decisions that not only impact your life but everyone around you, when you're put in a situation that you cannot escape.

I talked to my love for 6 hours straight. It's not been a week. I already knew she was talented, strong willed and capable of great things. What I discovered today was something that made be realize that life can be so cruel and difficult for someone. Well, my brothers because you're all part of my family. You all know me to some extent, I was extremely religous when I started back on TOTSE and I changed into something else. Basically this family has changed me so many profound ways that it's just unthinkable. What I am planning to do is something that I am sure not many men can actually do or undertake, I am still not sure if I can do it but you guys have taught me the value of love, knowledge and life and you guys have open my mind and made me into something else. I no longer care about religion, race or status. I have a deep respect for hard work and knowledge and you guys have guided me in so many ways.

You know something BIG is coming up, well I went to meet her today and she told me she has three kids, the oldest is 12. I didn't believe it at first but even then didn't shocked. I just went the flow. Just an hour ago I ended our long and very personal conversation. What I learned about her past and how much pain and suffering she has gone through the hands of few fucking men who tormented her and did so many wrongs to her, my heart literally skipped several beats. I wasn't prepared about anything, I was just playing the love game but I didn't knew she was holding in so much pain because one look at her and you can tell she looks so happy and so lovely but once you get to know her the way I did and ONLY I did, you would find out that below lies one of the most amazing, powerful woman you have ever witness in your life.

Nothing in this world can compete with her, the amount of pain she has endured and the amount of work she has put in raising her children that she fought for in COURT! A girl figthing in Pakistani corrupt legal system against an insitution which runs the damn fucking Country ON HER OWN. Beleive me when I say this, I have never in my fucking life ever read or heard something like this, never in a millions years would I expect to find someone like her who literally had to fight and fight create a shield around her soft side just to protect her children.

I talked to her for hours man, I was so heart broken, I was cursing the Universe that WHY, why her, why couldn't it be someone else. Why did this happen to her, all she ever wanted was love and she wasn't given any, she was treated in a manner no woman should be treated. She was broken but she fought, she never gave up, even now she works, feeds and takes cares of everything on her own.

Now my friends, she loves me, for three years she killed every last bit of feelings inside her, she turned into something else for the sake of her children she committed herself to them and only because of me, her feelings that were buried deep in her surfaced, she has fallen for me, me a simple guy with nothing impressive, me a nobody compared to her. I told her I love her unconditionally that nothing will surprise me but I have to admit what learning everything I am surprised but I made a committment, I told her I am not an ordinary man.

I was raised by this community, I can never let someone like her fade off without someone to support her. Sure she has luggage the kind that most men wouldn't dare go near but think about it my friends, we met, we fell in love, there must be some reason why someone who has been through hell all her life found me. I never beleived in higher power but now after going through I am starting to see it. I cannot leave her on her own, she is unsafe, she needs a man that she can trust, she needs a father for her children that will teach them and make them into something amazing.

I am still undecided on this, but I have either two things, run away and hide leave things to the higher power *typical thing to do* or do the right thing and embrace her pain and show her love be her support. Sure guys I would be giving a lot but those children desire a better future. They can't grow up being fatherless she can't keep going like this, I didn't want to share this but I thought it wouldn't hurt to get some insight.

I am going to talk to my Dad as soon as he wakes up, he likes her a lot and there are things going IRL that make sense now. Now, my friends considering your my first family I thought I should ask you before going to my IRL family. What do you think?
    Keep in mind she is a wonderful person and has been fucked by the Universe if I leave her I cannot ever look myself in the eye and as a totsean I cannot allow her to be in that situation. I know it's a lot to ask from a guy like me but some times in life you need to drop off and take the plunge and hope for the best.

I don't know if I am ideal for her but knowing her I am sure after me, there can never be anyone else. She was forced into marriage by her Dad who is an asshole btw. I need honest answers, this is real guys, your input might save or destroy 4 valuable lives. Think carefully.

I just hope I am strong enough to go with it. I can't run away, I just can't.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2012
    Apparently some dickhead from Cocklet is using this thread to make fun of me. I would link back because it's quit lulzy. Silly idiot has zero clue about life. His nick is mayweather. Let's see what happens.
    edited November 2012
    Does he realise this thread is old as fuck? :eek:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited November 2012
    Does he realise this thread is old as fuck? :eek:

He is a dumb retard, well majority of the Cocklet user base are anyway. He thinks he is Alpha or something but in reality he is just an idiotic teen. He can't even show his face online let along talk. Hell his taunts were just dull. He kept quoting lines and saying look at this and that and I was like, what? haha, it's just silly.

I tried to help the drama but the whole thread was a failure. I mean this thread is on Reddit, Twitter, FB and even on the damn main page, if I was embarrassed about posting it, I wouldn't have it visible for the damn public hahaha. He just doesn't get it.