the zombies are coming the zombies are comming

white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
edited June 2012 in Spurious Generalities
New Jersey man throws intestines at cops after repeatedly stabbing himself

A New Jersey man was in critical condition Wednesday after repeatedly stabbing himself with a 12-inch knife and throwing his intestines at cops.

Wayne Carter, who has a history of psychiatric problems, had barricaded himself inside his Hackensack, N.J., home when the gruesome event took place late Sunday, The Record reported Tuesday.

Police were called to the house after the 43-year-old was spotted cutting himself with the knife.

When they arrived at the scene, Carter refused to drop the weapon and began waving it -- along with a hammer -- at the officers. He then repeatedly stabbed himself in the legs, abdomen and neck.

Hackensack Police Lt. Timothy Lloyd told the Cliffview Pilot, "They tried to talk him down, but they were having no luck. He was slashing at them with the knife."

When he began throwing pieces of skin and intestines at the officers

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/30/new-jersey-man-throws-intestines-at-cops-after-repeatedly-stabbing-himself/#ixzz1welI5Dgv

Maryland man charged with killing, eating man's brain, heart
The 21-year-old college student allegedly told detectives that he hadn't just killed the man who'd lived with his family for months, but had eaten his heart and portions of his brain. The victim's severed head and hands were found in the men's Harford County home; more remains were left in a trash container outside a church.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/harford/bs-md-ha-dismemberment-follow-20120531,0,4066697.story

face eating zombie in miami
Rudy Eugene walked naked alongside the MacArthur Causeway before pouncing on a homeless man he found dozing in the shade of the elevated Metromover train tracks.

For almost 18 grisly minutes, Eugene savaged his victim, punching him and stripping the man’s pants before gnawing off the homeless man’s face — all as cars and cyclists rolled by on the busy causeway on a sunny Saturday afternoon.

The new details of the horrific attack were captured in additional video footage taken by security cameras at the nearby Miami Herald building.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/29/2822971/new-video-shows-more-grisly-detail.html#storylink=cpy

[video=youtube_share;TFYhEAVPGRg]

cazy shit maybe the Mayan knew this was coming jk the miami zombie growled at the officer the cop prolly thaught he was a real zombie so he shot him

"The guy just stood his head up like that, with a piece of flesh in his mouth, and growled," Vega said.

Comments

• edited June 2012
    That's so fucking cool. A man eating another man's face?! Every time I hear this story I just picture the bloody mess being chunked off into the guy's mouth... It's got zombie written all over it.
  • white88enochianwhite88enochian Regular
    edited June 2012
    i posted the crime sceen pictures
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Well, according to CDC Zombies can't be real but that doesn't mean a human wouldn't fancy eating someone else. I wonder which drug the so-called zombie was on.
  • edited June 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    Well, according to CDC Zombies can't be real but that doesn't mean a human wouldn't fancy eating someone else. I wonder which drug the so-called zombie was on.

He was apparently high on bath salts. There have been numerous threads about them in the past, they really do mess your shit up.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Why can't the NJ guy be someone from Jersey Shore?

Shame.