Today I am...

Comments

• edited June 2012
    Spinster wrote: »
    OOh that would hold the day up!

Actually the track crews were out there sweeping up the mess and had it all cleaned up really quickly. They never cease to amaze me with the speed at which they perform their work, they're the reason that so much racing happens throughout the day!
  • ShadyTrollShadyTroll Regular
    edited June 2012
    I got the new Fear Factory CD today, it kicks ass. I saw play them a few weeks ago for the millionth time & they only played one new song.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Painting the roof with white weather shield. My back hurts but it's worth it. And now, I am going to sleep. Been up doing all sort of stuff.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Doctors, Dentist, rehab and I just dislocated my knee after having a blazing row with my Mum who is now saying "Oh you go and type online about how shit your life is at home - go live with your Nan".

Gladly. There's no transport to the village, no streetlights and jillions of square miles of open land. Maybe it's withdrawals. 4 days of no opiates = twitchy, jointy ache RemadE?
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited June 2012
    New shoes!!!!
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Putting together a night opping video showing what night opping entails.
  • edited June 2012

Fuck yeah, looking forward to seeing this :D You might give me some ideas and maybe a little motivation to get out and do some more ops myself. The weather is shite though :(
    edited June 2012

homer-eating-popcorn-small-c78.jpg
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Woke up, going to work a video for jackson, then work on templates for Chris and then going to write something and work on the design on totseans. Will Fap, and hopefully shower, work out is included since it's a beautiful weather outside. Had trouble sleeping before because I couldn't stop thinking my first love (blame the stars) but I got over the impulse.
    edited June 2012
    Picked up my prescription as I am now coming off benzos and long-release morphine. Did some working out, fapped (and was sweating like a pig in heat), went for a walk and played some xbox.

Regular day really.
  • edited June 2012
    Been taking care of the garden today, mainly the area around the pond :thumbsup: I swept a whole load of leaves up and removed a few dead ones that had blown into the pond. I then made sure that everything was clean and taken care of before the rain started hammering down, at which point I came inside and I just sat down to play Mirrors Edge.
  • ThirdRockFromTheSunThirdRockFromTheSun <b style="color:blue;">Third<em style="color:pink;">Cock</em>FromThe<em style="color:brown;">Bum</em
    edited June 2012
    I'm going into work, even though the kids are having a holiday, I'm working on some shelves and shit like that.
    edited June 2012
    Picked up a hitch hicker. Dont usually, never have in fact. But he was way out in the middle of nowhere. Unsealed roads at 8am on a week day. like fuck anyone would pick him up, if anyone drove past.

He was cool though, didn't stab me.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Woke up today, going to the TCS to submit some docs. A lot of work to finish today.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2012
    Today I am fucked and going to bed....lata!
    edited June 2012
    Picked up a hitch hicker. Dont usually, never have in fact. But he was way out in the middle of nowhere. Unsealed roads at 8am on a week day. like fuck anyone would pick him up, if anyone drove past.

He was cool though, didn't stab me.

Holy shit! I would never have the nerve to pick one up. I've thought about it but I'm a woman & would prefer not to get raped.

Today, I've been working on my book (I wrote a novel). I edited another chapter. I have 2 chapters left to edit which need a bit of work... when I wrote my book a few years ago, I started abusing painkillers when I was finishing the book up so the writing for the last 2 chapters is a little rough & doesn't flow as well as the rest of the book. :( I basically fucked my talent away by abusing painkillers. I'm not as lucid as I used to be, my head is almost always cloudy.
    edited June 2012
    Un clip their seat belt and drive your car into a tree.
    edited June 2012
    That seems like an inconvenience so I think it's best I avoid hitchhikers, lol.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    ShadyTroll wrote: »
    Holy shit! I would never have the nerve to pick one up. I've thought about it but I'm a woman & would prefer not to get raped.

Today, I've been working on my book (I wrote a novel). I edited another chapter. I have 2 chapters left to edit which need a bit of work... when I wrote my book a few years ago, I started abusing painkillers when I was finishing the book up so the writing for the last 2 chapters is a little rough & doesn't flow as well as the rest of the book. :( I basically fucked my talent away by abusing painkillers. I'm not as lucid as I used to be, my head is almost always cloudy.

Keep trying, try with short stories, use Totseans Book section and try writing reviews, short snippets. Basically write whatever comes to your mind. Let the it flow.

Had a blast, jogged in the morning, feel awesome. Although I had a massive gas problem, but I kept at it.
    edited June 2012
    I know that feeling about writing under the influence, Shady. This quote says it all, not always "drunk" though ;)
    Write-Drunk-Edit-Sober.jpg

It's 02:45 here now, so today? Try and get through this crazy Crohn's pain and do some writing. Also repair my Sister's Boyfriends' airsoft gun he recently purchased. Might do some shooting myself, actually. I've always wanted a younger Brother-sort.

Oh and whoop Trx's ass at Wordfeud for the first time in a while ;)
  • edited June 2012
    Just went up to the local golf course for 18 holes with my mate from college. Played some good shots, some awful ones - wasn't satisfied with it overall this time really but we got some cheesy chips afterwards :thumbsup:
    edited June 2012
    trx100 wrote: »
    Just went up to the local golf course for 18 holes with my mate from college. Played some good shots, some awful ones - wasn't satisfied with it overall this time really but we got some cheesy chips afterwards :thumbsup:
    I'm a bit of a happy gilmore when it comes to golf. I can get the ball to the green under the hit quota, but when it comes to putting....FML! :facepalm:
  • edited June 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    I'm a bit of a happy gilmore when it comes to golf. I can get the ball to the green under the hit quota, but when it comes to putting....FML! :facepalm:

My friend has recently purchased a kick-ass driver, and although it was a par 3 pitch and putt course we decided to use the driver on some of the holes... Let's just say I started off with 10 golf balls and came home with 4.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Fucking Golf, too expensive to play here and most clubs are Army controlled.

My sleeping pattern switched and I lost tons of productivity. Woke up an hour ago, drinking tea and thinking how the fuck can I fix everything in few hours. In short, I am going to be working like a maniac.
  • edited June 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    Fucking Golf, too expensive to play here and most clubs are Army controlled.

My sleeping pattern switched and I lost tons of productivity. Woke up an hour ago, drinking tea and thinking how the fuck can I fix everything in few hours. In short, I am going to be working like a maniac.

Wow, what a bunch of absolute bong. Come to the UK, I'll take you for 18 holes. You can play with my balls and hold the shaft of my club if you like. Oh and if you get homesick, there are some sand bunkers you can sit in for a while.
  • HomerSimpsonHomerSimpson Regular
    edited June 2012
    homer-eating-popcorn-small-c78.jpg

HEY, no using my likeness without consent.

Today I had the day off work. I work up at 6am, went to brunch with my mother. Stopped by RadioShack on the way home to pick up a 12v to USB charger/adapter for work. Gotta be able to charge my phone/Ipod/"Walkie". Other than that, started drinking 'round 1pm, and gonna quit soon cause of work at 6am tomorrow :mad:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    White washed the damn roof, 40% done. Man my hands hurt. Working on jacks video and code.

Long day ahead, slept for few hours.
  • edited June 2012
    Went for another fry-up this morning, but I think I'll take the bike out for the afternoon and do some cycling. Waiting for a friend to get back to me first though, see if he wants to tag along :D
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Woke up now, thinking of taking a long shit. Got a new watch and some chopsticks from my sis who recently went to China. The watch is a clone but it's still expensive and quite effing heavy. I will post pics in a new thread about it once I figure out how it works.
    edited June 2012
    Woke up now, thinking of taking a long shit. Got a new watch and some chopsticks from my sis who recently went to China. The watch is a clone but it's still expensive and quite effing heavy. I will post pics in a new thread about it once I figure out how it works.
    http://archive.org/details/HowaWatc1949
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012

Guess what, I am talking with Zok :D
    edited June 2012
    Guess what, I am talking with Zok :D
    How is he and zoklet doing? .... I wonder how Fish is? haven't spoken to him in ages. I rather liked Fish. :(
  • edited June 2012
    Last time I checked, Zoklet seemed to be losing some traffic but the discussion is still there :thumbsup: Kinda like what happened with us, lol
    edited June 2012
    I might stop in there some time. Play catch ups with the natives. I don't think I've posted in there for almost a year....I should check that out.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Last time I checked, Zoklet seemed to be losing some traffic but the discussion is still there :thumbsup: Kinda like what happened with us, lol

http://www.totseans.com/bbs/threads/22629-Made-Peace-With-the-Past-amp-Z?p=242198#post242198
    edited June 2012
    Been busy. Went hiking this morning on an advanced trail. Saw a lot of people on it who had no business doing an advanced trail. Like families with children under 10. This wasn't the kind of trail for kids, it's hard & dangerous. Lot of out of shape people. If you are not in good shape & don't have a good indurance level you should not be doing advanced trails. I was waiting for a couple coming up to pass since that section was narrow & the fucking women stopped to smell a flower. WTF? I don't give a shit if she wants to smell the fucking flower but don't block my path walking down. I'm pretty hardcore about my workouts & have grown sick of the idiots on the trails. I really fucking hate hiking, I only do it to give myself a challenge & to add variety to my workouts. It would be more tolerable if there weren't so many asswipes who don't belong on the advanced trails.

Had a patio installed in my backyard this week. Have to pick up my prescription sunglasses tonight. I 'aquired' the frames at a vision store then took them to a different place to have lenses put in. Saved $100 by doing it that way. :) Been up to a lot of shady shit, am super exhausted & stressed. So tired, just made another pot of coffee.

I did finish editing my book, plan on editing it all over again, lol.
    How is he and zoklet doing? .... I wonder how Fish is? haven't spoken to him in ages. I rather liked Fish. :(

He doesn't give a shit about that place anymore, lol.

That place is dying. Especially, with their ridiculous registration process. They banned all of my troll alts. :angry: lol :facepalm:
    edited June 2012
    Got the shits but it's Saturday morning. Working o freelance stuff, watching Burn Notice and when I'm not running to the bog on an average of every 3.5 minutes, catching up on having 2 sleepless nights.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Today I am going to be pissed but before that, enjoy this:

I got the AC Split installed in my room, took two fucking days to get it working right. Then all of sudden out of fucking nowhere, the rolling blackouts increased. Like I went from just a steady 6 hours of blackouts to an insane 14 hours which fucking drain the UPS batteries and I end up without any electricity. The worst part is, THERE IS NO FUCKING SCHEDULE. The ones posted on the website are invalid and don't even make any fucking sense. I mean what the FUCK.

Yeah, I am going to working today, hopefully will finish things.
    edited June 2012
    ^Bro I thought you brought that generator a while back. Or did it end up shitting itself?.
    edited June 2012
    Going fucking mental if tonight doesnt end with me falling over drunk. Fuck i hate unreliable mates!!!
    edited June 2012
    Working as usual. guess they haven't noticed this misspelled sign yet lol

IMG_0168.JPG
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    ^Bro I thought you brought that generator a while back. Or did it end up shitting itself?.

I have it, it's running now.

I moved the UPS out of my room in order to lower the temperature. I did the wiring and added the switch box.

rewired%20%281%29.JPG
    rewired%20%282%29.JPG

The system works in this fashion. Generator has it's own wire which connects to the stablizer. The UPS has it's own power input and it goes into the local power socket. Both systems are independent. The user has to manually switch the power cable. The power cable is connected to my system and it's also running my dad system and a fan downstairs. Also, their is an inverter that can charge using the generator.

Now, I can automate most of this process but considering my expensive as fuck system, I want some human interaction and considering my family isn't the competent when it comes to Technology, I guess I don't want to risk it.

So, in short I am facing extend rolling blackouts. Each blackout last 3+ hours and then the power comes back for less than 2 hours. It happens 24/7 and I am mostly improvising on the spot. There is water shortage everywhere because the pumps can't run due to blackouts and the heat is just increasing day by day. There is literally no relief for anyone. It's still a wonder I can be productive and positive through this mess, most people would just shut off and die.

I have to paint my walls tommorrow. I wish I could provide you more coverage but this is the Internet and I am willing with my family, so I have to be careful.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2012
    Fire Marshall Bill would not approve.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited June 2012
    Fire Marshall Bill would not approve.

Haven't patched the cables yet, just finished painting the door, it was acting as a fucking thermal source and keeping my room warm. Now ith the UPS removed the room feels much cooler. THANK GOD, also I need to patch the cables for the Generator correctly. There is no standard for fire prevention in Pakistan, I am just trying to make things work. If I do it the proper way there is a higher chance of screw up. And I would need to invest money, so until I have a better solution (SOLAR) I will just improvise for a few months. After the summer ends, its all good.
    edited June 2012
    Today, I went to Lowes, Target, got gas, did 2 loads of laundry & watered all my plants because it never fucking rains in the Goddamn desert. Fuck.
    edited June 2012
    I bought some quit smoking pill things today because I went fucking mental at a girl at work last night :)

And I am terrifying on the roads right now, wasn't many people I didnt hurl abuse at. i dont usually do this if i go without smokes but this head cold has turned me into an animal.
    edited June 2012
    ^ I might buy the patch to try to quit smoking. Let us know how the pills are working with cravings.
    edited June 2012
    Well they are lozenges, you suck on them. Kinda taste like a smoke witch is weird. But they work really well. instantly felt less heavy headed and tired, also got a spinning head from it too lol
    edited June 2012
    Well they are lozenges, you suck on them. Kinda taste like a smoke witch is weird. But they work really well. instantly felt less heavy headed and tired, also got a spinning head from it too lol

What brand? Are they easy to find, like would I find them at Walmart?
    edited June 2012
    I just went to the Pharmacy, Habitrol they are called.