Everyday wear?

CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
edited January 2012 in Life
What's your everyday casual clothing? I tend to wear a button-up, untucked, with the sleeves rolled up with jeans and a pair of brown shoes that are comfy and semi-dressy. I like it because of the semi-professional business casual look it provides. It's appropriate for work, school, or hanging out. Plus I just like the look.

What do you wear most of the time, Totse?

Comments

• DaSkipperDaSkipper Regular
    edited July 2010
    Dark color T-Shirt, Long sleeved Collar shirt (Mostly Flannels), and Jeans with black sneakers. People have said that its suits me. Not bummy but not classy either.
  • PacoPaco me administrator
    edited July 2010
    What ever is on of my clothes pile. It varies from day to day but its either a darkish shirt, occasionally bright colors. Flannels if its long sleeve weather or i need to dress up. Skinny/slim jeans and depending on the day Converse or Slippers... Oh and a beanie. Always.
    edited July 2010
    Paco wrote: »
    What ever is on of my clothes pile. It varies from day to day but its either a darkish shirt, occasionally bright colors. Flannels if its long sleeve weather or i need to dress up. Skinny/slim jeans and depending on the day Converse or Slippers... Oh and a beanie. Always.

Hipster. Beanie made you a hipster, everything else made you me.
  • CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
    edited July 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »

I was kinda thinking this, haha.

And sorry guys, but I just can't do flannel. It reminds me of a lumberjack.
  • muffinsmuffins Regular
    edited July 2010
    Boxers, if im leaving the house i wear trackpanst and a t shirt
  • BodilYFluidSBodilYFluidS Regular
    edited July 2010
    muffins wrote: »
    Boxers, if im leaving the house i wear trackpanst and a t shirt

this i like
  • Agent 008Agent 008 Regular
    edited July 2010
    Depends on the weather.

If it's hot, then cargo shorts, flip flops and a loose t-shirt.
    If it's warm, then a pair of old jeans (they get more comfortable the more you wear them), sneakers, and a t-shirt
    If it's cool, then add a casual button-up shirt on top (unbuttoned)
    If it's cold, add some kind of a warm jacket/coat on top.

It's extremely comfortable to wear, and it makes you look relaxed and casual if you are concerned about that.
    edited July 2010
    DaSkipper wrote: »
    I'm sorry i like wearing beanies? I find it retarded that one article of clothing totally changes how you view a person...
    Crazzyass wrote: »
    I was kinda thinking this, haha.

And sorry guys, but I just can't do flannel. It reminds me of a lumberjack.

I have a purple one and a blue one, they look pretty awesome.
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    Pretty much every day will involve dark jeans (yeah i dont know the cut. not tight i guess), dark long sleeve shirt (rolled up) or dark t shirt and brown leather or desert camo boots.

on cold days, i would add a vest on a cold day.

and i wear one of my 3 dark bucket hats. I like them personally and people say it suits me well and call it a trademark of mine.

so basically, i look like a fisherman from the waist up and a skinhead from the waist down

lulz
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited July 2010
    eh I'm an unimaginative bastard with clothes. Depending on the weather of course (though I can tolerate hot a lot better than cold); I'll be wearing the same pair of black jeans (jet black when new, straight, not tight, not baggy cut), cargo-style shorts (lots of pockets is my only real prerequisite, usually some camo colour or black), or my old black jeans for more in-between temperatures (full of holes, nice n faded and worn in).
    I'll wear some black/blue (not fussy, I just usually end up wearing the same shirt for weeks) t shirt most of the time, when cooler, I'll wear a flanny shirt over it, and in rarer colder weather I'll just layer up with more t-shirts/singlets underneath or jackets/hoodies over the top.
    I wear plain black, leather, steelcap work boots most days really though I also have lime green and plain black skate shoes I wear on some occasions.
    I also wear beanies a shitload. Usually by plain black one, though sometimes my green alpaca, ear slappy one. That alpaca beanie feels like I'm wearing a fucking cloud on my head, it's amazing.
  • metameta Regular
    edited July 2010
    When in the house just a robe. When running errands or going to class a polo shirt tucked in with khaki pants or shorts depending on the weather.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Regular
    edited July 2010
    Suits and ties... Everywhere.

You all need to class the fuck up. :eek:
  • MantikoreMantikore Regular
    edited July 2010
    hey, its totse, what did you expect?
  • CrazzyassCrazzyass Regular
    edited July 2010
    Anonymous wrote: »
    Suits and ties... Everywhere.

You all need to class the fuck up. :eek:

I would if I could get away with it, dude. I love suits. I hope wherever I end up working in the long run is cool with that. Because nothing beats a well-fitted suit and a pair of sunglasses on someone in really good shape. :cool:
    edited July 2010
    Crazzyass wrote: »
    I would if I could get away with it, dude. I love suits. I hope wherever I end up working in the long run is cool with that. Because nothing beats a well-fitted suit and a pair of sunglasses on someone in really good shape. :cool:

This...
  • duuudeduuude Regular
    edited July 2010
    Polos and t-shirts for me, I hate wearing button-ups. Only jeans I wear are blue jeans and the only shorts I wear are khaki cargos or gym shorts.. Depending on what I'll be doing I'll either wear sandals or wear tennis shoes (usually nike or new balance)
  • CaesarCaesar Regular
    edited July 2010
    Leather/Swuede jacket, jeans, t-shirt and usually sunglasses, depending on time of year/state of my pupils.
    edited July 2010
    I wanna be bathed in velvet

Jason_Alexander.JPG
  • edited July 2010
    Air force 1's, dark jeans, black high collar T, glock 9mm, pocket knife, cellphone, feellllsss fuckiing gooood mayyne
  • Dr. AwkwardDr. Awkward Regular
    edited July 2010
    I'll wear pretty much anything as long as I'm rocking my nike dunk goofy boys

nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-goofy-boy.jpg

:cool:
  • PeoplePeople Acolyte
    edited July 2010
    I'll wear pretty much anything as long as I'm rocking my nike dunk goofy boys

nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-goofy-boy.jpg

:cool:

You be peacockin' bro.
  • FingerBlasterFingerBlaster Regular
    edited July 2010
    I wear a smile :)
  • SemSem Regular
    edited June 2011
    Button up dress shirt tucked in with belt, black slacks, and black converse for days when I work. Otherwise it's jeans and a t-shirt.

Oh, and a worn out black trilby hat pretty much all the time.
  • LysdexicLysdexic Regular
    edited June 2011
    Black jeans that are about 6 years old and comfy as fuck.
    A tee shirt of some kind, normally a music related one.
  • MooseKnuckleMooseKnuckle Regular
    edited June 2011
    sports t's and dark jeans or shorts. no jorts :o
  • albertcronalbertcron Semo-Regulars
    edited July 2011
    I work in Marketing filed so i wear ever day casual cloth. At weekend time i wear Jeans and T-shirts.

Online Saree Shopping
  • MorningsideMorningside Regular
    edited July 2011
    Generally camo pants, t-shirt, and work boots. In colder weather I tend to wear a black or grey suit and overcoat.
  • RogueEagle91RogueEagle91 Regular
    edited July 2011
    Generally boot cut jeans, black tshirt with a button down over top (plaid, flannel, dress, depending on weather). Sleeves always rolled up (fuck covering tattoos, I can't stand wearing long sleeve shirts with the sleeves down). For shitty jeans/dry weather, a pair of chucks. For decent jeans, a dressier pair of sketchers or brown leather semi-casual shoes.

Maintains a mildly professional look, while the inevitable coating of wood dust balances it with evidence that I work my balls off.
  • tachosomozatachosomoza Regular
    edited July 2011
    Levis skinny 511s or slacks, button down shirt, Doc Martens or loafers.
  • AverageAverage Regular
    edited July 2011
    Levis, blank color t's preferably white, black, grey, and some chucks. Classic look.
  • 0000000000 Regular
    edited September 2011
    shirt, tie, trouses, nike air max shoes. seriously.
  • BurnBurn Regular
    edited September 2011
    I'll generally be in either:

-Jeans, a t-shirt (normally a metal/hardcore band) and a flanny or hoodie
    -Boardies, a t shirt or singlet

Generally my clothes are all dirty and stink of fire, sweat and red wine, so I don't really get laid as often as I'd like to.
  • jehsiboijehsiboi Kanga Rump Ranga
    edited October 2011
    Jeans, thongs, and a tshirt .. If it's really fixing hot I replace the tshirt and jeans with boardies and a singlet ... And if it's cold I add jacket and I wear hitop sneakers
  • Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskin Regular
    edited October 2011
    suit up. thats the way to do it.
  • SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited October 2011
    black t-shirt and blue jeans, motorcycle jacket if its cold.
  • SHANE14SHANE14 Regular
    edited November 2011
    umm most of the time it's a long sleeve shirt (usually flanalette) with black (slim to tight) jeans and black vans shoes. When it's colder I'll wear a jacket and beany, in summer I'll wear whatever is most comfortable honestly. When I'm at home for the day or doing work around the place (I live on a nursery kinda thing, muddy, not great for nice clothes) I'll just wear old jeans, cheap shirts or flannies and work boots.
  • TheWitchDoctorTheWitchDoctor Regular
    edited November 2011
    ist2_937474_white_tee_t_shirt_adult_size.jpg
    nike-dri-fit-practice-mens-basketball-shorts-profile.jpg
    0900631b8194c808M.tif?op_usm=1.5,.8,0,0&resmode=sharp&icc=A98&wid=350&hei=350

Everyday in the summer. In the winter its jeans and a light jacket, maybe a long sleeve thermal shirt underneath and a hat if its a colder day.
  • dibbsydibbsy New Arrival
    edited December 2011
    lacoste tracksuits
  • TheGreenDoctorTheGreenDoctor Regular
    edited December 2011
    At work: Dockers Khakis, boots, a polo shirt, and a baseball cap.
    Not at work: jeans, a tshirt, and a jean jacket indoors. Outdoors: add aviator style sunglasses and a leather bomber jacket.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited December 2011
    I'm usually have a shirt and jeans on, and I've just bought some new mountain boots that are probably the most comfortable footwear that I've ever worn! Either that or a shirt and a top :-)
  • Sarahlov3lySarahlov3ly Regular
    edited December 2011
    Ill wear leggings, my boots and a sweater dress or jeans and a dressy tee.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited January 2012
    business attire all the time
  • JackedJacked Regular
    edited January 2012
    Black or white crispy clean t shirts with random images on them, black or white Adidas sneakers with any jeans, black plain trackies if I'm not seeing any people.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited January 2012
    Shalware + Kameez, I mix them up with trousers etc. Nothing special . <--- in home

Outside:
    Jeans + shirt + boots/joggers.
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited January 2012
    Indoors: String vest, baggy union jack boxers, white socks and sheepskin slippers.

Outdoors: Same but with jeans, teeshirt, steel toecap boots and cloth cap.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited January 2012
    Ewwwww you wear pants?
  • chippychippy <b style="color:pink;">Global Moderator</b>
    edited January 2012
    Yeah, my daughter complains otherwise.
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited January 2012
    Oh man, my mental image of Chippy has been rather interesting as of late.