You junkies should be ashamed!

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited June 2012 in Life
For not posting in here first..... WOOOOOHOOOooooo!
On a serious note though!.
I have a drug issue that needs to be addressed It's harder to find a score these days because the 5-0 are coming down hard where I am and an address to score would save waiting for word of mouth.....First and in your face!

Comments

• SpinsterSpinster Regular
    edited June 2012
    I live in Te Puke......
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2012
    ima kill the next junkie i see... pretty serious about this..
  • edited June 2012
    Can someone help me? I think I'm addicted to Marijuana... I think I'll stick to Cannabis instead next time, or even weed. Not really a fan of weed though, I don't like snorting drugs in general. Last time I snorted weed I had hallucinations (very common on weed) and I got freaked out.

Basically I need help. The cravings are getting too intense now.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited June 2012
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    I'm addicted to oxygen. I can't go 3 seconds without it!

Seriously though, looking forward to helping people out here. Even if that does sound pretty sadistic - wanting people to have a drug addiction :facepalm:
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited June 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    IEven if that does sound pretty sadistic - wanting people to have a drug addiction :facepalm:
    Not really. The government has been pushing the addiction thing for years. Alcohol, tobacco that sorta shit. Ya know? Huge taxes = big revenue. The anti smoking and binge drinking campaigns are merely reverse psychology in motion & an excuse to hike the taxes for a better revenue earn. :(

Fruka you government!!! :angry:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Hit it on the head there. You know in the UK during the 80s, raves were pretty popular and so Alco-pops were created to try and get people back to drinking instead of taking Ecstacy, especially after the death of Leah Betts and the moral panic bullshit that erupted from it. There was a great advert full of the smiley faces and psychedelic stuff associated with drug use, but I can't find it despite a long search. That was aimed at bringing Ecstacy users back to booze. Kinda pointless really. Although nowadays, pills can contain anything.

Don't know how people can't see through it. I even get shouted down when I bring it up as a talking point.

And just for lulz, as I'm wearing the top. Blurry, I know. Goes to show how easy it is to troll the UK lawmakers into believing in a fake drug :facepalm: