Happy 4th of July

DfgDfg Admin
edited July 2012 in Spurious Generalities
obmammama.jpg
Should have made this thread eariler but I was booked. Everyone in the USA HAPPY 4th of July. Get drunk and have fun.

Comments

• angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited July 2012
    Thanks DFG I'm working on getting more drunk than I should but hey what the hell!!
    Work is going to suck either way tomorrow.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2012
    I wish Australia had an independance day, we should have got rid of the Queen a long time ago. Only religious nuts and racists support the monaracy at this point, they say "the Queen has been given her reign by god and she is our last link to Europe".

Also the airheads who think the Queen is "cute", and that "Will and Kate" are people "you'd like to invite over for a bbq" are pretty sizable. :facepalm::facepalm:

So yeah, happy independance day. ;)
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited July 2012
    You might be surprised at how much the royals get here in the states,every day its like "oh Kate has a new hat" or some shit who gives a shit!
    I know I don't.
    Hey the queen shook a mass murderers hand the other day isn't that great?
    The Queen's diamond jubilee!!! FUCK YOU BITCH I don't care you dried up old whore.
    The US won its independence but lost it as soon as we gave in to the jew bankers,Those cunts own are ass, now its over.
  • SlartibartfastSlartibartfast Global Moderator -__-
    edited July 2012
    my favourite part was when he suggested America was celebrating its independence from China.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited July 2012
    angryonion wrote: »
    Fuck! There's some dumb yanks out there ..... Will Smith risks his black ass out there to give them independence against alien tyranny and this is how they dis on him .... Oh the shame. :facepalm:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited July 2012
    As a Brit, I can't even begin to apologise for the crap our Nation has given the world. Sure, I'd poke Kate or her Sister, but I'm not a fan of the Royalist crap. Especially as 2012 seems to be the year for propaganda - Jubilee, Olympics, Shard building opening/completion etc. Ties in well with the Terrorist arrests in my hometown this morning, as well.

Enjoy your freedom, or what's left of it!