Anyone have a tutorial on this? (pic)

bornkillerbornkiller AdministratorIn your girlfriends snatch
edited August 2012 in Spurious Generalities

Comments

• RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2012
    I wish. That'd scare away any woman I end up in my room with.
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited August 2012
    "Got a light?". "Sure bro just wait one sec..."
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2012
    In order to accomplish this feat you must first, using a 22" x 3/32 drill bit, insert the drill bit into the hole of your penis as far as it can go until you feel a sharp pain and blood begins to freely pour out the hole in the head of your prick. Next connect the drill to the bit, plug the drill in, bite down real hard on something not too hard and not too soft, and while pushing down firmly in the direction of your asshole and holding your cock firmly in your left hand pull and hold the trigger with your right hand on your electric drill until you feel it bite into the surface you are seated upon. You now have the necessary route for the 1/16" flexible tube to run from the head of your dick to the canister of ether you have stuffed in your ass. Now simply push like you are trying to take a shit while holding a lit butane lighter about 2 inches from the head of your cock and you will be amazing friends and family alike for years to come.
  • angryonionangryonion Just some guy
    edited August 2012
    Doctor I have this burning sensation when I pee!
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2012
    Simple place the camera at an angle. Get a small pipe and just attach one section to the can nozzle and then other to your penis other side which insist visible from this angle. Press and button and light it up. Photoshop the images if required.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2012
    Dfg wrote: »
    Simple place the camera at an angle. Get a small pipe and just attach one section to the can nozzle and then other to your penis other side which insist visible from this angle. Press and button and light it up. Photoshop the images if required.
    Well that just takes the fun out of the whole process of pyro erectile penis insertion. (I just watched the big bang theory...)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Well that just takes the fun out of the whole process of pyro erectile penis insertion. (I just watched the big bang theory...)

Love that show :D
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited August 2012
    Arg, I fell for it again!!