where in the fug

ctesiphonctesiphon Semo-Regulars
edited September 2012 in Spurious Generalities
did everyone go?

Didn't bother signing up to zoklet or the other totse site after it went down but I thought more people would be around.

How times change :DUNNO:

Comments

• DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2012
    Things change, people move on. Don't worry about it, things will get better. Oh and welcome.

EDIT: This isn't Totse.com, things are different here. So, please don't expect miracles, also how did you find this place?
  • edited August 2012
    People grow up and move on, it's a shame but that's just life I suppose. Others still regularly circlejerk on Zoklet, but I wouldn't really advise visiting unless you enjoy pointless posting. We've got a small community going on here, it's close-knit and we all enjoy it to be honest. You're more than welcome to stay if you don't mind that the activity levels aren't comparable to Totse.com.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2012
    Just don't use the good hand towels they are for decoration.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2012
    Just don't use the good hand towels they are for decoration.
    OOOooopppssss ..... x1MF9.jpg
  • ctesiphonctesiphon Semo-Regulars
    edited August 2012
    I guess people move on, took me ages to get hold of a spare account on totse as I discovered it when registrations were closed for them few years.

I can't actually remember now how I discovered this place, been in hospital for a week and just have a terrible memory in general haha.

Hi all :)
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2012
    ctesiphon wrote: »
    I guess people move on, took me ages to get hold of a spare account on totse as I discovered it when registrations were closed for them few years.

I can't actually remember now how I discovered this place, been in hospital for a week and just have a terrible memory in general haha.

I thought you were a goner. The Totse spirit is still alive, this is just another rendition of it. Although it doesn't fully jump into making bombs and killing people, it's still a good place to share information and basically have fun.
    edited August 2012

Hi ctesiphon & welcome to the hood.
    Did you see "RemadE" while you were in hospital?
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited August 2012
    Welcome bro
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited August 2012
    Welcome mate :) Aye, may not have a huge amount of posts per day but I prefer it that in a way. We all know each other very well, and thus every post is worth more to be honest. Hope you stay around!
    edited August 2012
    bornkiller wrote: »
    Hi ctesiphon & welcome to the hood.
    Did you see "RemadE" while you were in hospital?

Unfortunately not haha, why was he/she in?

I'm trying to remember if I recognise any usernames on here. Have people kept their old handles or changed?
    edited August 2012
    Unfortunately not haha, why was he/she in?

I'm trying to remember if I recognise any usernames on here. Have people kept their old handles or changed?
    Heh! RemadEs one of the family. He just got outta hospital recently. :)

Some of us retained our original handles since the totse dynasty. I know I did.

Where on totse did you frequent?
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited August 2012
    Heh, I'm always in the joint ;) had a close call last night. *reclines* ah, free healthcare.
    edited September 2012
    Half Baked :facepalm:
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    It does seem pretty damn quiet round here these past few days. Slightly concerned.
  • edited September 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    It does seem pretty damn quiet round here these past few days. Slightly concerned.

I'm back, maybe it will get a little louder now. Has activity been down lately or something?
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2012
    It has been a bit slower than usual the last several days.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2012
    Yes, it's a bit slow. Mostly because I haven't been that active. And we need to post stuff on CMS directly.