Vacuum cleaner sales people dont let them in.

angryonionangryonion Just some guy
edited August 2012 in Spurious Generalities
WTF
How many times do you have to say I don't want a vacuum cleaner????
OK this my story and I,m sticking to it.
The door bell rings,I was watching lost girl on SYFY.I get up and answer the door that was mistake #1.
I see a chubby woman with cleaning products in each hand,she says I'm giving away free cleaning supplies as promotion for my bosses new store.So like a fool thinking I'm getting free shit I take the Windex.
[tastes like soap] anyway the next thing happens is this guy comes into my house and says he wants to clean my carpets OK?
Next thing I know I'm ass deep in a sales pitch that would make anyone scream GET THE FUCK OUT!!!
But he cant leave because the bitch took off. So I say pack your shit and take a hike,then he wants to show my the carpet shampoo attachment.
I don't give a fuck about the shampoo attachment!!
He calls his boss and then he shows up "whats stopping you from buying today?" and shit I almost had to get violent to get these fuckers out of my house.
Bottom line, Kirby vacuums are a really good product but the way they market it is shit.
Here is a link to other people who have had experience's like me.
http://www.pocketfives.com/f13/kirby-vacuum-door-door-salesman-568396/

Comments

• bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2012
    Haha! That's why I have a big dog bro. :D
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited August 2012
    Fuck. I heard they are difficult to get rid of but fucking hell.
  • bornkillerbornkiller Administrator In your girlfriends snatch
    edited August 2012
    Fuck. I heard they are difficult to get rid of but fucking hell.
    In NZ all you need to say is. "I'm not interested could you please take me off your list." Legally they have to oblige and leave. That also buys you 2 yrs of uninterrupted bliss from their company. It works for religious groups & charities as well.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited August 2012
    My partner and I used to pose as vacuum salesman when we doing bounty hunting years ago. As soon as they would open the door one of us would shove the vacuum cleaner box in their face and the other one would take them to the floor and cuff them. Nobody wants to buy a vacuum but even a scumbag on the lamb will open the door for a vacuum salesman.

Go figure....

:DUNNO:
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited August 2012
    Doesn't happen here or atleast near my place. Sales man aren't allowed in the society :D.

But I do fucking troll them hard. I mean I am the worst customer ever. Ever dealt with someone that knows more about your product is super exciting to learn about them more and wants to play with them but would never in a million years commit to buy. yep that's me.
  • LethargicaLethargica Regular
    edited August 2012
    Lol I do network marketing, but thank god I don't have to do that hard selling sales pitch shit!