Temp Ban From W.o.T.

Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
edited September 2012 in Spurious Generalities
So last night at about 1:30 AM GMT-5 I was playing World of Tanks on the North American server. During the 30 second wait time for the match to start I typed the following into all chat, "Stop by after the battle and rub one out @ Qwerty McDerty's Adult Bookstore and Latex Emporium. Don't forget to bring a towel!".

The next thing you know some dweeb with a WGA tag responds with, "Let's keep it appropriate". I told him we would keep the way I decided while just STFU. He asked me if I knew what WGA meant (I did). So I asked him if he knew what "Go pound salt up your ass with both fists" meant. He then informed the whole server that WGA stood for War Gaming America a division of www.wargaming.net the developers of World of Tanks and that he would be reporting me for two violations. I told him I was insulted and would not stand for anything less than three violations and asked if I could have the third for something as unimaginative as "go fuck yourself". He replied with a simple yes.

So about two matches later I go to type something into chat and when I press enter I see a message displayed in my HUD stating I am banned until 5SEP12 at 1:56AM for discussing or posting links to drugs and or adult material or discussion. So I did not log out of the game when I went to bed last night nor have I logged out all day and I am still able to play matches I just can't chat. So on the extremely unlikely event that the little cock knocker from WGA who tattled on me stumbles across our little recess in the sewers of the internet and reads this thread just let me say, "Take you ban, soak it in turpentine, roll it in hot salt, and pound it up your ass with both fists 'cus ima still play WoT".

:banging::WHIP:

Comments

• ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited September 2012
    Dude sounds like one of those uptight dick bags that lets any kind of authority go right to his head. "Go pound salt up your ass with both fists" made laugh till I thought I was going to piss myself.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2012
    But you can't use the chat function and plus he has a bigger e-peen than you. HAHAH (NOT).

I am still lol'ing at that idiot. It would be fun if you don't log out and keep playing it but it could be that the ban was on the chat no on the game itself. Been an age since I played that game.
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2012
    Arkansan wrote: »
    Dude sounds like one of those uptight dick bags that lets any kind of authority go right to his head. "Go pound salt up your ass with both fists" made laugh till I thought I was going to piss myself.

The whole thing goes like so and feel free to steal it, I stole it's parts. "Go pound hot salt up your ass with both fists and piss up a limp rope."
  • RemadERemadE Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    Haha! Wanting the third "violation" cracked me up. Reminds me of some uptight bint who said "youre no longer on my good list" so I replied with "Really? I thought I was on your awesome list!" after years of ignoring one another.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    Enjoyed reading that,
    Go pound salt up your ass with both fists
    made me laugh so much :P
  • Darth BeaverDarth Beaver Meine Ehre heißt Treue
    edited September 2012
    RemadE wrote: »
    Haha! Wanting the third "violation" cracked me up. Reminds me of some uptight bint who said "youre no longer on my good list" so I replied with "Really? I thought I was on your awesome list!" after years of ignoring one another.

These types slay me. I mean it was almost 2 in the morning and anyone playing at that time was either over 18 or has parents that are bigger problems than me typing about fapping at an imaginary bookstore. But yet he felt the need to control my thoughts/words and really thought that by not letting me play a free game he would somehow change me after 50 years.