This is my forum

greenspam2012greenspam2012 Semo-Regulars
edited September 2012 in Spurious Generalities
I used this forum and the library linked to this for years. this is where I was introduced to totse through Babbages Computer Store by one of it's employees. He directed me to that little monthly/quarterly magazine of totse the dialup BBS with 7 nodes.

Here is where I learned much about what was on the moon when Armstrong and Alderin arived and apollo 14 in which I spoke with Astronaut Dr Mitchell (who's quarentine capsul can be viewed on display in the city of Alameda near San Francisco on the USS Hornet museum).

after years of research I have found way to many things NASA kept hidden in plane site. then removed. A little whoopsy called "SANFRANCISCOUFO.gif" on NASA's website.

An actual 3-5 second animated satellite gif of a "block drop" moving fluidly just off the coast of San Francisco and makes a fishhook movement down the bay and back up into Nevada and Idaho. I did some research on that the day this gif file was said to be recorded (mid 1990s) .. On that same day several private (citizens from around the world who happened to be in the California Pacific Coast region) claimed to have seen a large shadow cast over the ocean near northern California. Then it was reported (more rumored) the US Navy also made a report. No overcast and yet a dark shadow about 20 square miles wide was cast over the ocean and moved in towards the San Francisco region.

NASA Names the gif "San Francisco UFO" but then removes it. I spoke to Dr Mitchell on his website about it and other things. His reply was limited, said he heard stories from NASA employees. This was probably around 2004 because I moved at the end of the year and recall the house I was at when I talked to him. He got angry at several of us when we asked if he was afraid for his life by coming forth. Not to humliate him but rather felt it was just common sense he might get into trouble or God know's what. He seemed to be angry, stated something about "He was a test pilot, flew crafts for NASA and the Military and feared very little". We didn't mean to insult him. he has since closed his forum on his website (edmitchellapollo14).. see if you can research wayback machine.. seems again.. removed!

So.. Video/Prnt Scrn or "It never happened'. This is why I'm angry.. files were deleted off of 2 of my computers I was stupid enough to leave on at the same time. Desktops showing this and 9-11 shit.

But someone I'm sure came across it... one of you totseans I know came across the same thread. I want you to please post it.

Here is the thing, I'm sure at least some of you totse clowns ( I say that as a term of endearment I'm sure) can find it, post it and put it out on a newsgroup of some kind.. network that shit, because Ed Mitchell did go on the news and state NASA was about to release information. I'm not saying I and these 3 other people spawned this but he really wanted to tell his side.. said he was getting older. We just lost Neal Armstrong. A true American Hero.

Those guys were not fucking alone on the Moon. 3 crafts (Russia claimed it was not their probes) "They're are 3 of them and they're way larger than us and they're watching us"...

You see people, The Pope himself and the Vatacan was making plans to inform the public it was ready to release the most important news ever related to Mankind. WE ARE NOT ALONE!

All of a sudden a change.. the big news was microbial.. no bipedal life form. NASA chickened out. No doubt intimidated. Perhaps at the last moment they didn't think Mankind could handle the truth.. just like that movie.

So much shit I have experienced since a child. And I just happened to be on totse when 9-11-01 went down. What happened, Enigma? were you threatened. Or given a booste in your career. You're a bright guy. You help develope some of these chat bots, search engines (from what I recall you telling me.. logs and such)

Remember your little chat bot that would break into conversation on your dialup days? very cute. It was your way of "testing people.. seeing how long it coulf fool them" until you shut it off and started chatting for real.

I'm paraphrasing a bit but you did this to me several times. You were a fun guy, a nice guy I met at a few socials. Italian Cafe off of Broadway in W/C?

Then rolling blackouts, I was the "Preachy religious guy" (sorry.. i now know how annoying that was because I experienced religous fanatics myself..which is ironic.. wont go into that now)

My sister says her former husband (or his friends) knew you. At a Christmas party in Orinda someone brought up your site and I overheard it. so it's clear we know the same people. I'm just family.. most of the people didn't talk to me much. I walked away after hearing some interesting shit. Later I thought maybe it was a joke. But that was 1998 (I know this because of a photo showing the age of my kid taken at that party). that person has since died of cancer. but he knows you, Jeff.

I left your BBS alone, then out of curiousity logged into your online version. You played your silly chatbot and then broke in. But this time I knew it was the same old bot.

I believe that was 2000. it seemed I was the only one who liked Bush Jr, and I was considered the outcast, far right and a plaque upon your site. then May-june 2001 rolled around. Your very elaborate threat about the highjackers to be.. and what looked like a got damn 30 page of threats in detail. most of us laughing and thinking it was an elaborate hoax. But by august or so I had a feeling this wasn't a joke.

My tooth was bothering me and I was to have it removed and got a shitload of vicodin. On September 11th 2001, My phone rang and rang and rang. My kids were very young. like 2 and 4 years of age. My daughter nudged me to get up, I felt it might have been m y wife, in an accident but I was so doped up by the pain killers I could barely get across the house to pick up the phone. My wife crying. telling me to turn on the TV.

I remembered how shocked and yet not shocked at the same time. a conflicting feeling, knowing we all read this was to happen. and you and your mods telling everyone to shut the fuck up about it. and somewhat in a threatening tone. Then you removed it.

to this day not a single public government figure or agency has reported this. Except one congressman or a senator or rep of some state. He said he got an email prior to 9-11. It sounded like "Damage control" stratagy. he described it very much what was posted on your site. I'm guess someone copy and pasted it and emailed it out to people.

I mean get real. Who the fuck were these guys and who the fuck let their guard down. I am pretty sure I know who. but i can't prove it. and they have fucked with me for years.

My whole family has abbandoned me for my obsession. You know something. You're apart of the MIC as far as Im concerned.

I support our Military and I support EA help train soldiers in sort of a Sim like training game but not to kill for profit.

Are you apart of the MIC, Taipan?

Comments

• ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited September 2012
    You do realize that, unless I am sorely mistaken, Taipan, Jeff, whatever, is not here. This alleged gif of a ufo from NASAs site does interest me. Also are you suggesting tha something about 9-11 was posted on totse before it happened?
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    :weird: Good fellow, this isn't the original Totse website you know. The original text files are still kept safe but the threads and posts have all gone I think.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2012
    Interesting, I was looking for someone who would shine some light on these major issues. Good job.
  • greenspam2012greenspam2012 Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2012
    Arkansan wrote: »
    You do realize that, unless I am sorely mistaken, Taipan, Jeff, whatever, is not here. This alleged gif of a ufo from NASAs site does interest me.

Well he is making big time money right now..that's why. I thought ZoK ran this site. This and Zoklet. MIC (wait..jeff..nm) took the name over? Solid cover;I'm sure. As for the UFO gif file.. it's out there

Arkansan wrote: »
    Also are you suggesting tha something about 9-11 was posted on totse before it happened?

Not suggesting.. Stating fact.. so I guess Yes or Yes to the followup correction of your question!
  • ArkansanArkansan Regular
    edited September 2012
    I don't think zok runs this place. Anyway I meant no offense by using the word suggesting I was making sure I had understood you properly. Would you care to share more about the old totse threads on 9-11 that popped up before it happened? This is something I haven't heard about before.
  • GoingNowhereGoingNowhere Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    Mate, Zok doesn't run this place. A friendly guy in Pakistan does named DFG, you can probably catch him on Skype some time :)
  • DaktologistDaktologist Global Moderator
    edited September 2012
    Welcome bro. Definitely interested in the whole 9/11 thing.
  • DfgDfg Admin
    edited September 2012
    The community runs this place bro. Not me.
  • greenspam2012greenspam2012 Semo-Regulars
    edited September 2012
    Welcome bro. Definitely interested in the whole 9/11 thing.

I had desktop captures, I had desktop captures of totse and old dialup prntscrn. all deleted by a guy name lucas. But I have some stuff on a disc sent to someone I know years ago. He has it still. I'm in a seperation of sort with spouse.

I became to obsessed.

not a joke. and i have videos of some planes that were of interest to "Pilots for truth". but most of it is back at my house. I removed it from youtube. I'll see if I can find it. It was taken the day after 9-11 scaring the neighborhood thinking it was carrying anthrax or going to crash into something. Police reports made, contacted the FBI and was asked to contact the FAA.

local police didnt deny it so much as say they can't find it. Antioch California dispatch. If you work not for the M.I.C. and really care, go use the freedom of information act.

this world is fucked up. I talked to an attorney about a harassment lawsuit I wanted to file against someone. I'm not lying, some guys tried to kill me Father's day eve.

Fuck everyone involved. I never said our Government is corrupt. I think people in the military do what they're told to do but many of them are getting sick and tired of these bullshit lies by lawyers turned politician.

and my own Attorney was like quoting bible scriptures about in the end of days truth becomes lies and lies the truth" or something like that.

trying to find a job is a bitch.

maybe I'll try and see if I can get some of these videos and other shit to show you the harrassment. funny thing is I have no fucking clue who to point finger at. Just that a lot of people went out of their way to intimidate and cover this shit up.

What I thought were computer nerds seemed to be beyond that.

have a nice day guys. too much crazy shit going on.